Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see her ever succeeding- nothing suits her....

Calorie counting- doesn't like weighing stuff
Intermittent fasting - bad for her electrolytes
Slimming world - not easy to eat out / too many carbs make her bloated
Keto- can't manage without carbs
Weight watchers - not sure but I'm sure there's some reason.....

Reactions: 7
I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see her ever succeeding- nothing suits her....

Calorie counting- doesn't like weighing stuff
Intermittent fasting - bad for her electrolytes
Slimming world - not easy to eat out / too many carbs make her bloated
Keto- can't manage without carbs
Weight watchers - not sure but I'm sure there's some reason.....
Because she won't listen to advice. She is probably eating refined carbs. If she changed to using unrefined carbs. brown bread, wholegrain (brown pasta and rice), she might not get as bloated. We can't tell her anything, Or, if carbs are disagreeing with her she should be tested to see if she has an intolerance to wheat. The sad thing is, she won't listen to reason, just gets on with her lack of a proper plan as she always has,

Reactions: 3
Personally I don't think she'll ever succeed. She has absolutely no will power.
22 hrs ago she posted on Instagram a "fitness video" and within 5 hours she's posted a "I've hit rock bottom" video and 1 person has commented; An online coach... she'll never reach out to him as she knows best. She has over 3k followers, not one is invested her her journey, just idle curiosity.

As said before she could lose weight if she really wanted to, but she just makes up excuse after excuse as to why she can't. Fame hungry with no self control or dignity.

Reactions: 4
What strange is that she hadn't announced to her peeps on her new group . That she has changed plan . Or even shown that video she posted both on tick toc and Instagram. My thinking is she knows that her group doesn't have us there. Surly your group Diane is where you ask and offer support.
I think you like Us here as we talk about you.

Reactions: 1
I watched one of Diane's videos just now from last night. Why on earth is she hitting the ball with sticks? I found that all very odd. Maybe it releases her tension thinking she is hitting one of us with it. she looks completely nuts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watched one of Diane's videos just now from last night. Why on earth is she hitting the ball with sticks? I found that all very odd. Maybe it releases her tension thinking she is hitting one of us with it. she looks completely nuts!!!
🤣 Didn't you know- she's a drummercise (or something like that!) Instructor as well as a zumba queen, life coach, sweetie cone entrepreneur, weight loss 'expert'....etc. etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I might rally the LGBTQ2S community.
I'm disgusted that our cause is being hashtagged by someone who, in no way, supports us.
Creepy as, and desperate to act as though you are standing with us.
Have you no shame? Or are you too self absorbed to even have realised you are appropriating something others fight hard for, that you have no right to?
#newlow #noshame #weirdas.

Reactions: 8
Oh your messing with the wrong Community. " Keep hating as I keep living my dam life way I want" what the hell . Your not living your life as part of that community.
Ppl have struggled fought, died to live their life the way they want . All I see is you taking the piss. Craving more attention. Which your only posting on the sites you know ppl are watching you
Here's one hastag you forgot #Narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently she doesn't care. She is now openly mocking the use of a marginalized community.
Imagine using the deaths and struggles of others to try and direct traffic to your posts. Because you've literally run out of other ways to gather genuine support.
But you never know, maybe she is in transition. Or about to announce that she is morbidly obese because of the personal struggles with her identity. This could be a whole new direction for her blame game. 🤣
Let's see how this one pans out. Keep hash tagging away...the community loves a conversation...just ask JK 😜
#desperate # howsad #keepitup

Reactions: 9
Well someone has woken up with their ranty pants on the wrong way. Maybe people wouldn’t be questioning if you put a short explanation as to why you had suddenly started using lgbtq hashtags. You have managed to post up until yesterday without them so people are bound to wonder, no need to be so vitriolic about it though.

Reactions: 6
Well someone has woken up with their ranty pants on the wrong way. Maybe people wouldn’t be questioning if you put a short explanation as to why you had suddenly started using lgbtq hashtags. You have managed to post up until yesterday without them so people are bound to wonder, no need to be so vitriolic about it though.
Oh dear has someone upset her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FFS a few days ago she suddenly starts hashtagging something she's NEVER mentioned before and wonders why people query it?!? 😂 This is getting ridiculous.

Diane (as you're obviously glued to here)- Noone gives a single duck what or who you're into- don't suddenly ally yourself with a group you've never ever mentioned or discussed or tagged before and expect people not to question it- you are not an 'US'.
You can't claim alliance with a group you've never supported or mentioned, ever.
NOONE CARES who you're attracted to- stop trying to play the victim once again. The people who've followed you for years know you're talking cr*p.

If you're so proud of who you are- why are you only now 'announcing' it??

Now all of a sudden there's an ex-fiancee too?? Good Lord...

But you rant away if it makes you feel better- as if you're some sort of victim once again.

The 'trolls' are all people who've tried to help you over the years and received nothing but abuse and public vitriol from you. If you prefer to feel 'attacked' in some way because it helps you somehow justify doing the same thing over and over with zero progress- then you work away.
All your social media rants are doing are pushing people to here where they can read peoples first hand encounters with you. They can see for themselves what you're all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm actually really amused that for someone who claims not to stalk us, or give a crap what we think, she constantly responds to our discussions.
Can't put her (very) big pants on and come and have a discussion here. Nope. She has to rant to unsuspecting prey, I mean people, to generate any response that her usual dross doesn't.

We should charge a content fee at this point.
So irrelevant that she is lost without us.
#weseeyouforwhatyouare #yourewelcome #lostwithoutus #easiertowindupthanaclock

Reactions: 7
Another exercise video up....

Why does she do that stupid clap randomly as if she is teaching fitness lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.