Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS a few days ago she suddenly starts hashtagging something she's NEVER mentioned before and wonders why people query it?!? 😂 This is getting ridiculous.

Diane (as you're obviously glued to here)- Noone gives a single duck what or who you're into- don't suddenly ally yourself with a group you've never ever mentioned or discussed or tagged before and expect people not to question it- you are not an 'US'.
You can't claim alliance with a group you've never supported or mentioned, ever.
NOONE CARES who you're attracted to- stop trying to play the victim once again. The people who've followed you for years know you're talking cr*p.

If you're so proud of who you are- why are you only now 'announcing' it??

Now all of a sudden there's an ex-fiancee too?? Good Lord...

But you rant away if it makes you feel better- as if you're some sort of victim once again.

The 'trolls' are all people who've tried to help you over the years and received nothing but abuse and public vitriol from you. If you prefer to feel 'attacked' in some way because it helps you somehow justify doing the same thing over and over with zero progress- then you work away.
All your social media rants are doing are pushing people to here where they can read peoples first hand encounters with you. They can see for themselves what you're all about.
Not one bit of real emotion in that video.
Most ppl would be in bits sharing that story.
Watching other Tick.tok videos clearly encourage her to share it tag it..
If you are proud and out. Your out and keen to share it.
After all you like to share your past traumas.

Reactions: 5
I see she's taken her lgbtq rant down 🤔
I also see she's lost 3.5lb - that will be the 3.5lb she put on last week eh ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she's taken her lgbtq rant down 🤔
I also see she's lost 3.5lb - that will be the 3.5lb she put on last week eh ?
Why would you take it down. If you were that passionate about it. Rallying for the community your so passionate about.
surly you would keep it up so other ppl wouldn’t suffer the same judgment as yourself. Hummmm.

Reactions: 1
Why would you take it down. If you were that passionate about it. Rallying for the community your so passionate about.
surly you would keep it up so other ppl wouldn’t suffer the same judgment as yourself. Hummmm.
She got no judgement. People queried her using hashtags and she went on a rant saying she was victimised. hole. (Diane that is!)

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed all her TT videos are Poor Me songs or aggressive undertone. TT meant to be fun for the viewers.

Reactions: 4
Well I missed her rant (don't follow her on any platform) but idle curiosity gets me and I scroll through on my child's tiktok... I find TT quite odd if I'm honest and her posts fit just right in.... although I thought she looked like Ursula in one 🤣🤣

So, I guess she's out of her closet (good for her!) Now girl, get some dignity to go with it!

Well I missed her rant (don't follow her on any platform) but idle curiosity gets me and I scroll through on my child's tiktok... I find TT quite odd if I'm honest and her posts fit just right in.... although I thought she looked like Ursula in one 🤣🤣

So, I guess she's out of her closet (good for her!) Now girl, get some dignity to go with it!
Her rant was basically a few minutes of her shouting how dare you, my sexuality has nothing to do with you, she then went on to say she was engaged to a female, female’s sister was going out with a man who then went on to become Diane’s husband but her sexuality is nothing to do with anyone and she will use lgbtq hashtags if she wants and how dare we question her.
Strange how she didn’t choose pride month, or any other month, in the past to use the hashtags.

Her rant was basically a few minutes of her shouting how dare you, my sexuality has nothing to do with you, she then went on to say she was engaged to a female, female’s sister was going out with a man who then went on to become Diane’s husband but her sexuality is nothing to do with anyone and she will use lgbtq hashtags if she wants and how dare we question her.
Strange how she didn’t choose pride month, or any other month, in the past to use the hashtags.
Ohhhh! I'm sure who ever was interested as we all know it's the 1st time she's used the hashtags, never mentioned it before.... and let's be honest she's always over sharing.

She's just laughable!

😂😂😂😂😂 OMG What total cringe content. Lip sync that isn't in sync, visual effects that a nine year old knows are totally lame and a potty mouth that a mother should be embarrassed by.
Another TTer posted genuine, heartfelt content yesterday about her weight journey. She got 8000 followers OVERNIGHT. Not one shadow of self pity and she is now supporting those new members on Facebook. That's how to do it.

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂 OMG What total cringe content. Lip sync that isn't in sync, visual effects that a nine year old knows are totally lame and a potty mouth that a mother should be embarrassed by.
Another TTer posted genuine, heartfelt content yesterday about her weight journey. She got 8000 followers OVERNIGHT. Not one shadow of self pity and she is now supporting those new members on Facebook. That's how to do it.
I showed it to my 15yr old and she told me if I EVER attempted anything like that she'd leave the country... she said she's like a primary school kid who's just discovered filters?! 😂

• Haha
She really is a pathetic woman. She thinks she is a teenager! it won't get her followers posting crap like that.

I think she's an incredibly lonely, insecure lady desperately clutching at straws to become famous.

Her tt videos are just cringeworthy, and if I was one of her peeps I'd stop following her as this isn't about her weight loss journey anymore it's about lip synching (badly) & trying to recapture her yoooffff.

I've no idea how old she is but 40+ women should have far more dignity!

We all know these are aimed at her haters lol.
Out side of us they make no sense to anyone. Attention seeking from her new followers lmao.
My dog can lip sync better lol.

Diane is 47.

There has been lol 🤣 plus a negative which of cause she deleted
Oo, what was the negative? I missed it. Sure there'll be another in no time 😂

We all know these are aimed at her haters lol.
Out side of us they make no sense to anyone. Attention seeking from her new followers lmao.
My dog can lip sync better lol.

Diane is 47.
47? Jesus, not wearing well then. I wouldn't have been shocked at 57!

• Haha
I am not a prude, but I don't like swearing. Did Diane have to post that vile post on Insta with her face engulfed in flames. The amount of 'f' words in it was appalling and that awful smirk on her face didn't do her any favours. How can anyone stoop that low.

This is the reason I haven't downloaded TikTok

Reactions: 4
I am not a prude, but I don't like swearing. Did Diane have to post that vile post on Insta with her face engulfed in flames. The amount of 'f' words in it was appalling and that awful smirk on her face didn't do her any favours. How can anyone stoop that low.

To be fair, Tiktok has some really genuine people on, some really funny ones too.
She is using it in a really toxic way but that's not what Tiktok generally is.
Don't let it colour your opinion and have a peek. You can always uninstall it x

Someone else agrees 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.