Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDoubtfire

Omg she opened her group and closed it with the same day.
Stop pissing about woman . The members on there that have shared their personal stories with you . Not only opened up and posted their own weight loss achievements. but you have even deleted their posts. These ppl trusted you. It may of taken some guts to post those pictures. How is that supporting your peeps.
Quite frankly your not interested in anyone else but yourself.
Either support these ppl with a fully functioning group or don't bother. Stop this pissing about.
There I said it....

Reactions: 10

MissDoubtfire

She making her group private in 2 days.
Historically this is what normally happens
Group goes private ✔
Group members asked if they want to stay ✔
Group members removed that don’t comment ✔
Group members banned blocked for no reason ✔
Group placed on pause ✔ Page returns ✔
Group deleted ✔
Rice and repeat ✔
Oh your on WW now I see changes plan 3 times i one week ✔
Your on track then.
If you lost weight on Sw like you say you have why change .
You were not wrong.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bored 2 death

She's done the same to me a good few times . I'm offended really , I followed her journey for years , I've only ever spoke out once in one of her groups and was instantly kicked out . I've only ever been kind to her and as all of you , have supported her .
I'm old enough to know better....
All the nicest people get booted. Don't be offended, be relieved that you weren't the kind of person she needs around her x. You're clearly honest and not fake and that's not what she surrounds herself with x

• Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
She might have lost some weight if she put as much effort into her diet than what she does creating new Facebook and Instagram pages

• Haha

MrsBrown

What I can't understand if Diane doesn't like people, why is she flaunting herself all over social media? I know she is an attention seeker and reckons herself, but Diane, it works both ways, maybe people don't like you. You have lots of followers on Social media, why don't they respond to any of your posts. On your weight gain post, you didn't get any replies. People are scared to comment because of your rude responses. People are only following you to see what you next mess up will be with changing plans, blaming everyone on your weight gain and your mental health. If it is so difficult for you, you should leave social media, and sort yourself out until you can cope.

• Heart

Bored 2 death

Hellooooo. People of the World! Big news! Come on Peeps, rally round. A new weight loss guru is in our midst, eager to sign you up and ready to go global.
Because no one with thousands of followers could expect less than 5% of them to support this incredibly successful plan! And no one wants to watch the car crash enfold when a mere handful (I'm being generous here), put their money where their 'likes' are. (And why is it that there is hardly any interaction with anyone following in group or Insta? A little embarrassing to see the begging for people to join in on each live but each to their own)

I really hope this enterprise works out. Hubby and daughter could be admin and the tax payer has 3 less people to support. Win, win, win folks.

So let's get behind 'Our Girl', and promote this 'couldn't help but succeed' business.

And she says we don't play nice.

Sometimes the only thing making these lives bearable are our shout-outs. I'm always kind of crushed when we don't get a mention. I think she interacts with us more than any other of her groupies.

I think that deserves a shout out in group, don't you guys? A proper thank you is definitely in order. You're most welcome.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bored 2 death

And….. she’s back. On her Get healthy with.. you know the one she was closing down.
I mean, sort of inevitable. Especially when she has so many other accounts and posts the same comments that other groups now thinks she's spamming them.
I can't imagine any compulsion for public notoriety ever being so strong as to render me devoid of self respect. But hey, guess we all aren't the same.
I can't even be bothered to look (and yes, still a member) because it's the same old hamster wheel.
Rip off self motivation screenshots
Challenges that never last
Pound on pound off
Batch cooking followed by takeaway
'Exercise' videos with illegal copyright content
Food on upturned lids on dubious furniture
Plastic pasta meals
Ranting
Poor me-ing
Token 'hows everyone else doin'
Ww
SW
CC
Bad knees, sore nose, sore eyes.
Gym, dance, swimming. But for two minutes.
Walking (shopping)
Selling her secret path to success
And weird tree moments.

Nah, I'll pass.

• Haha
Oh your messing with the wrong Community. " Keep hating as I keep living my dam life way I want" what the hell . Your not living your life as part of that community.
Ppl have struggled fought, died to live their life the way they want . All I see is you taking the piss. Craving more attention. Which your only posting on the sites you know ppl are watching you
Here's one hastag you forgot #Narcissist

• Heart

Bored 2 death

Apparently she doesn't care. She is now openly mocking the use of a marginalized community.
Imagine using the deaths and struggles of others to try and direct traffic to your posts. Because you've literally run out of other ways to gather genuine support.
But you never know, maybe she is in transition. Or about to announce that she is morbidly obese because of the personal struggles with her identity. This could be a whole new direction for her blame game. 🤣
Let's see how this one pans out. Keep hash tagging away...the community loves a conversation...just ask JK 😜
#desperate # howsad #keepitup

Bored 2 death

It rained today. It made me sad. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the rain's fault.
It was sunny today. It made me tired. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the sun's fault.
A car parked in my spot. It made me angry. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the car's fault.
I couldn't get the dress I wanted in my size. It made me frustrated. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the dress's fault.

Well actually, no. Life happened and I CHOSE to eat crap. Because we have choices. NOBODY MAKES YOU make bad decisions.
And that's why nothing will ever change. It's always someone else's fault means you can opt out when you feel like, instead of putting in a coping mechanism.
How sad that someone would DELIBERATELY SEEK OUT unflattering comments just so they can abdicate responsibility for their poor choices. Imagine thinking so highly of those people that you give a toss what they think because any attention is better than none.
Take some responsibility. Take back some self respect. Maybe practice what YOU preach and stop stalking this group 😂

Reactions: 8