Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The living room is just as bad. What's with all the comments about her moving/living in different places? Is she trying to make out she's a different person or what? Those rooms are unmistakable...

Nooooo! Are you sure? Where are the work surfaces, sink, oven? Even if they were opposite the performance space, how is food preparation done with that level of clutter? I can't get my head round that to be honest. 😳
I think she does her workout videos in the dining room. Not that it could ever be used for dining. They had wooden flooring put down ages ago so she could use the room for her workouts. Her husband is a hoarder (she has mentioned in the past) but I think she is also- years ago she was talking about selling her doll collection - its in the 100s

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she does her workout videos in the dining room. Not that it could ever be used for dining. They had wooden flooring put down ages ago so she could use the room for her workouts. Her husband is a hoarder (she has mentioned in the past) but I think she is also- years ago she was talking about selling her doll collection - its in the 100s
Ive often wondered what room she is in, I am sure her kitchen has monkey wallpaper. She must be in her dining room, which resembles a garage. I did notice there is less and less space. I am a hoarder, but every now and again I get rid of things i don't need so my rooms don't get that cluttered, and it makes me feel a lot better decluttering.

Nooooo! Are you sure? Where are the work surfaces, sink, oven? Even if they were opposite the performance space, how is food preparation done with that level of clutter? I can't get my head round that to be honest. 😳
The woman used to eat out of a metal dog bowl...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So she has gained 3.5lb due to stalkers but I’m sure she made a load of salad pots, not sure what happened to those. Has she given up on sw and Ww for good, watch this space😅😅
How many bloody years she been saying this, get off social media diane and do this for yourself, your one big joke you really are, no one is interested anymore you have driven every one that did good towards you away..

Reactions: 6
Really come on.
Wonder how many people out there, put on 3.5 lbs that you personally attacked with your vile comments. For trying to help you. OR maybe poor Jeanette put on weight after you scammed her out of a laptop / mobile phone.then blocked and banned her. OR the ppl you scammed money out of maybe they headed straight to the fridge too.

That's OK you keep posting on every fb diet group for your self soothing needs.

Attachments

Oh Diane..... we can all blame outside forces when we make the wrong choices.... but in reality IF you wanted to lose weight YOU could.
You've been given great advice over the years, some people have given you support, ideas and ways to cope personally, but you've thrown that back in their faces because YOU KNOW BETTER.

I don't think people here 'stalk' you, we're all just a little curious and nosey to see if you ever actually achieve your goal..... some of us have been following your journey for years..... and by God has it been a tedious journey.
You however have the ability to stop coming here and seeing what we post, YOU can control that. Then you can concentrate on losing those 10 + stone you need to lose instead of searching the internet for 'uplifting' or 'duck you' memes ...... and living in that never ending circle of.... WW / SW / CC / doing your own thing /blaming absolutely everyone else...... it's obviously not working.

I will reiterate again.... pick a diet regime to suit you (I suggest CC), write a menu & stick with it, do some walking exercise daily, AND STOP MAKING FB / INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK POSTS AND JUST LOSE THE bleeping WEIGHT AND COME BACK IN A YEAR AND GLOAT........

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Diane..... we can all blame outside forces when we make the wrong choices.... but in reality IF you wanted to lose weight YOU could.
You've been given great advice over the years, some people have given you support, ideas and ways to cope personally, but you've thrown that back in their faces because YOU KNOW BETTER.

I don't think people here 'stalk' you, we're all just a little curious and nosey to see if you ever actually achieve your goal..... some of us have been following your journey for years..... and by God has it been a tedious journey.
You however have the ability to stop coming here and seeing what we post, YOU can control that. Then you can concentrate on losing those 10 + stone you need to lose instead of searching the internet for 'uplifting' or 'duck you' memes ...... and living in that never ending circle of.... WW / SW / CC / doing your own thing /blaming absolutely everyone else...... it's obviously not working.

I will reiterate again.... pick a diet regime to suit you (I suggest CC), write a menu & stick with it, do some walking exercise daily, AND STOP MAKING FB / INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK POSTS AND JUST LOSE THE bleeping WEIGHT AND COME BACK IN A YEAR AND GLOAT........
Well said

The language is so polite and lady like. That's how you have been speaking to ppl that offered help to you in the past. You wonder why we are here. Its your foul mouth.

Reactions: 4
By the end of the year it will be dianefreedomprogramme_674 and she'll be 2 stone heavier having lost 4 stone and gained 6.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.