Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, Tiktok has some really genuine people on, some really funny ones too.
She is using it in a really toxic way but that's not what Tiktok generally is.
Don't let it colour your opinion and have a peek. You can always uninstall it x

Someone else agrees 👍
I am so pleased someone posted that. Diane you are the lowest of the low. Get a life!!!!

Reactions: 2
Keep doing what your doing Diane. All your swearing TT. They just showing US what we already knew. Your rude, nasty, aggressive.
Plus your getting our attention as always.

To be fair, Tiktok has some really genuine people on, some really funny ones too.
She is using it in a really toxic way but that's not what Tiktok generally is.
Don't let it colour your opinion and have a peek. You can always uninstall it x
I like TT . Makes me laugh. There's some very talented and interesting ppl on it. I watch it when I don't sleep . Which most nights lol.
There are alot of toxic ppl on there too.

Reactions: 3
Diane changed plans again her Instagram name is back to Freedom programme.
I'm guessing the person that posted this comment on her SW video. 3.5lb loss. On Sw fb page . Wasn't that wrong.

There not wrong though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Diane changed plans again her Instagram name is back to Freedom programme.
I'm guessing the person that posted this comment on her SW video. 3.5lb loss. On Sw fb page . Wasn't that wrong.

There not wrong though.
The reply is vile...she's certainly a very toxic person

I see all her TT vids are gone from instagram.
I know all her current fb group members are silently talking behind the scenes. All have seen her TT or heard about them. Reaction are what’s going on with this lady. Some are there just to see what’s she’s up to next. They can see she’s now posting mainly on her Diane R account.

Reactions: 2
I see all her TT vids are gone from instagram.
I know all her current fb group members are silently talking behind the scenes. All have seen her TT or heard about them. Reaction are what’s going on with this lady. Some are there just to see what’s she’s up to next. They can see she’s now posting mainly on her Diane R account.
The chatter between members in her groups in private chats is more interactive than in the groups themselves. And a few have dropped by here to look and discovered all was not as she portrayed.
All the quotes are driving people up the wall too. The sacrifice is worth it... what sacrifice? The hard work will pay off? What hard work?
Maybe less time ranting and making dubious TT content and a bit more movement (the type of movement that leaves you red faced and sweaty, not the sad efforts currently being exhibited), and a lot less yo-yoing with diets, then people will start taking her seriously again. But I doubt it.

Reactions: 8
If you want time away from your group. Fair enough. Let peeps know. Keep it open for those who wish to post. This constant open/ close. All its proving to ppl is that you don't give a fig about others supporting each other.
Support isn't one way.

Reactions: 4
If you want time away from your group. Fair enough. Let peeps know. Keep it open for those who wish to post. This constant open/ close. All its proving to ppl is that you don't give a fig about others supporting each other.
Support isn't one way.
It is in Diane's world though.
She's selfish

Your right . In her own words. I'm Entitled to do as I pleases. It's my life and i don't want your opinions
The magic word here is ENTITLED she thinks she is. I have the RIGHT to treat ppl as i want. Have it My WAY or not at all. DO and change what I want. SAY what i like.

And the sad thing is if she actually listened to others, she could have lost the weight. Unfortunately she doesn't like tough love, only those who blow smoke up her arse.
This never ending cycle of self promotion, blame others, self pity, blame others, flounce off, blame others will continue till she dies.

Reactions: 6
Why is she on a slimming world for beginners group?

She's started slimming world more times than I can count

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, not another change of plans. I remember that round about this time last year she said she was going to get down to her goal weight and prove to all her trolls that she will lose weight and reach her goal, or the goal she has in mind, and that she was going to go back to Slimming World and stay with that plan. She was so determined to get to her goal weight using Slimming World. What happened? In that time she has lost and gained the same 3LB's. She has got lots of good intentions to lose weight, but doesn't have the willpower to do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.