Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She making her group private in 2 days.
Historically this is what normally happens
Group goes private ✔
Group members asked if they want to stay ✔
Group members removed that don’t comment ✔
Group members banned blocked for no reason ✔
Group placed on pause ✔ Page returns ✔
Group deleted ✔
Rice and repeat ✔
Oh your on WW now I see changes plan 3 times i one week ✔
Your on track then.
If you lost weight on Sw like you say you have why change .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She making her group private in 2 days.
Historically this is what normally happens
Group goes private ✔
Group members asked if they want to stay ✔
Group members removed that don’t comment ✔
Group members banned blocked for no reason ✔
Group placed on pause ✔ Page returns ✔
Group deleted ✔
Rice and repeat ✔
Oh your on WW now I see changes plan 3 times i one week ✔
Your on track then.
If you lost weight on Sw like you say you have why change .
You were not wrong.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure who type this. The DWP would never comment of a social media platform. Her tick toc vids have also been removed. She had quiet the following .
To be fair, they don't comment, but they do look. Some TikTokers have had their benefits sanctioned.
If she is claiming any sort of disability then they will investigate if she's showing dancing and 'long walks'. Quite rightly too.

Reactions: 6
It’s not just the dancing but the exercise sessions, I guess it depends on which disability it is that she claims to have.

It’s not just the dancing but the exercise sessions, I guess it depends on which disability it is that she claims to have.
What about all the side gigs she's attempted over the years- the zumba, the tshirts with her logo, the sweet cones/boxes, the life coaching etc- okay granted very few of them actually ever happened but still...

Omg she opened her group and closed it with the same day.
Stop pissing about woman . The members on there that have shared their personal stories with you . Not only opened up and posted their own weight loss achievements. but you have even deleted their posts. These ppl trusted you. It may of taken some guts to post those pictures. How is that supporting your peeps.
Quite frankly your not interested in anyone else but yourself.
Either support these ppl with a fully functioning group or don't bother. Stop this pissing about.
There I said it....

Reactions: 10
This is so typical of Diane. She has archived the group, deleted the poor souls that have confided in her when her group is set to Public (I bet she thinks they are trolls ganging up on her). She has now made the group about herself again and within a few days, she will delete half the amount of members, then a few weeks later will delete the group completely and make a new one which will also be set to Public.
Diane is only concerned about one person that's me myself and I. She will never change, she is too set in her ways.

@Mrsdoubtfire sorry this is more or less what you have posted.

@MrsBrown Great minds think alike. Next time she opens a group or reopened one. Ppl need to be told not to bother with it. She's not there for them or there opinions. Infact she said as much on her live posted on her own account. Who now lives in London lol

How can you have a group and the boldly go round ever diet page claiming to be following there's and asking for help, Asking buddies to DM you as you need such alot of support. Even USA pages. Where your name is unfamiliar of course.
Members on your page are reaching out to you and you offer F ALL in return .ITS ALL ABOUT YOU.
(Yes I do sound slightly pissed off don't I lmao )

Reactions: 5
The lives...are they performed in a shed/garage? Totally confused as to what room that is. The clutter is getting out of hand, wherever it is 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.