Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to cc again lol and apparently she has lost 9lbs in 2 weeks same old increase ya water get ya sleep and all her ailments that's caused by her sleep apnoea machine and poor max can't even play with his ball while she is on a live normally, at least she didn't shout to him to get in his bed this time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her live. I was going to make a grand comment about it. I typed it all out . Then deleted it . Oh lordy insert eye roll.
Same old waffle . Least she hasn't got food on her top today unlike yesterday dancing TikTok.

Reactions: 1
I've just been looking at Diane's new page, and it's just the same as all her other groups then I stumbled about 80/20 eating plan that she mentioned. This is no way written by Diane, as her English language isn't that advanced so it is something she has copied. Surely she should have mentioned the person she got the information from. In her mind she probably thinks she owns that post now. As usual not one person commented on it.

I think everyone has given up on her.

I thought the very same. No way did she type that out. I almost commented on that post. It’s nothing new calorie counting is all about 80/20.
The 80/20 way of eating is becoming very popular in the. .U S A they don’t use the term C C . More than likely copied off a Facebook group she newly followed. Won’t be long before she preaching that way of eating as her diet plan..

Reactions: 4
Some one tell her in order to get that Calcium from turnip greens . It needs to be eaten raw lol much easier to get hold of pot than turnip greens lmao

• Haha
Just watched Diane's latest exercise video on Instagram....... The room is getting more and more cluttered, (dirty washing in basket) amongst other things. soon there won't be enough room for her to do her keep fit videos 😁

• Haha
Just watched Diane's latest exercise video on Instagram....... The room is getting more and more cluttered, (dirty washing in basket) amongst other things. soon there won't be enough room for her to do her keep fit videos 😁
I like the kitchen/loo roll on the workmate, adds a touch of class to the exercises

• Haha
Her latest live, why do a live if you are still eating, just wait a few minutes. She has learnt that if you eat lots of crisps whilst calorie counting you don’t lose weight, if you do sw you only eat one pack of crisps so weight loss. We learnt she is a fan of intimate fasting, thank goodness it is fasting and not a similar word🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Yes a live with her chomping on her dinner . I was like cannot you not wait. Kinda like having a phone call while doing a piddle lol.
Makes you wonder how many packets of crisps she's eating while CC. Doesn't she realise that SW is fundamentally CC . Look at the science Diane lol. BUT SW consider that a swear word lol.

Diane........Please, please please wear a bra when you do your lives seeing your saggy boobs while doing a live isn't really that appealing, or wear a top where you are NOT exposing yourself.

Also its rude to eat and do a live. We really don't want to see you stuffing your face then hiding behind your hands while you are chewing it. It's so unnecessary and off putting. You will lose the few followers you have because it looks so disgusting. 🤮

Diane........Please, please please wear a bra when you do your lives seeing your saggy boobs while doing a live isn't really that appealing, or wear a top where you are NOT exposing yourself.

Also its rude to eat and do a live. We really don't want to see you stuffing your face then hiding behind your hands while you are chewing it. It's so unnecessary and off putting. You will lose the few followers you have because it looks so disgusting. 🤮
She's not happy unless she's filling her face she makes me cringe

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.