Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe people outing her will give Diane the push to stop this woe is me, flip-flopping diet regimes, and get her act together.

It also shows that people are becoming weary of her attitude.
How many pushes does she need. This is a Cycle behaviour. There's 1000s of groups out there on Facebook land . Diane can go too to repeat this pattern of behaviour which will satisfy her need for attention/ support which ever way she see it. Clearly she's not getting it in real live. Or have ppl just thrown there hands up.

Reactions: 3
How many pushes does she need. This is a Cycle behaviour. There's 1000s of groups out there on Facebook land . Diane can go too to repeat this pattern of behaviour which will satisfy her need for attention/ support which ever way she see it. Clearly she's not getting it in real live. Or have ppl just thrown there hands up.
You are right.... but one can hope she seeks help in the right places.

I think people are becoming less tolerant of her behaviours. I normally ignore her comments on shared groups but think the tide is turning.

🤔 wonder whether it'll be WW or CC next 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think people are becoming less tolerant of her behaviours. I normally ignore her comments on shared groups but think the tide is turning.

🤔 wonder whether it'll be WW or CC next 🤣
I normally ignore her too. She's playing with ppl that are kind and caring. It's not fair.
Bad enough she had money and items of ppl that have offered her help. Only to be blocked and banned. This behaviour is not OK.

Reactions: 4
I normally ignore her too. She's playing with ppl that are kind and caring. It's not fair.
Bad enough she had money and items of ppl that have offered her help. Only to be blocked and banned. This behaviour is not OK.
No it's definitely not ok. I can't believe she suckered in so many people. I offered her support & help and boy was I lambasted for trying to help her, despite her asking for help. She was rude & quite frankly disgusting in her attitude to me.

I think she'll always be large as she has no willpower & soon she'll have no outside help to encourage her. Her family obviously don't help her at all either.

Reactions: 7
There's not one of us here ( I believe,,,) That hasn't offered her help. Even those of us like me who are qualified to give her the diet/ fitness help she needs . Without asking for a single penny. Only to be spoken in type. Like dog poo. She's not a nice person . Even on video she so passive aggressive, smug like.

She has, so she tells us, a lot of mental health support. Rightly so too. She very luckily . There's a lot of ppl out there that don't get it.
This need for attention, to seek it out in which ever form is either part of her mental illness . OR God knows. I'm trying to be nice lol
Even here we are giving her that attention she seeks. Ppl are talking about Me. I'm important in their lives to be spoken about. Then she can seeks some attention by telling the world about us.
The moment this site become a tad quiet . Up she pops.
Rinse and repeat.
Anyway at least it gave me something to read type at 6am while coffee is brewing . Lmao . Oh and Morning .

Reactions: 8
And….. she’s back. On her Get healthy with.. you know the one she was closing down.
I mean, sort of inevitable. Especially when she has so many other accounts and posts the same comments that other groups now thinks she's spamming them.
I can't imagine any compulsion for public notoriety ever being so strong as to render me devoid of self respect. But hey, guess we all aren't the same.
I can't even be bothered to look (and yes, still a member) because it's the same old hamster wheel.
Rip off self motivation screenshots
Challenges that never last
Pound on pound off
Batch cooking followed by takeaway
'Exercise' videos with illegal copyright content
Food on upturned lids on dubious furniture
Plastic pasta meals
Ranting
Poor me-ing
Token 'hows everyone else doin'
Ww
SW
CC
Bad knees, sore nose, sore eyes.
Gym, dance, swimming. But for two minutes.
Walking (shopping)
Selling her secret path to success
And weird tree moments.

Nah, I'll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was back She paused it again. Make up your mind Diane. Stop pissing about. Your peeps depend on you.
She will open it again. She always does. I've made a few friends from being in the group. We communicate outside of it now (with the exception of a couple who throw a bone of encouragement 😂).
She only keep it because it's the biggest audience she gets now but 99% of it is doing exactly what we are doing but in DMs.
How tragic.
I'd rather have a group of 5 people who genuinely care than 100s of voyeurs. But caring gets you thrown out, as we all know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am blocked from all of Diane's accounts, does anyone know if she has lost any weight or is she still losing and gaining the same couple of pounds? No diet will ever work for her, I think mainly because her portions are far too big, and she can't stay with a plan longer than a couple of days. Sad really.

Reactions: 1
I am blocked from all of Diane's accounts, does anyone know if she has lost any weight or is she still losing and gaining the same couple of pounds? No diet will ever work for her, I think mainly because her portions are far too big, and she can't stay with a plan longer than a couple of days. Sad really.
I think I'm blocked too, really can't be bothered to check. I don't think she has, she won't lose weight as her heart & soul aren't in it. She eats the most bizarre combinations of food, snacks on things like sweets & biscuits, eats pre-packed pasta as a "healthy" option and does very little exercise. I can't comment on portion sizes as I find her plates/bowls quite odd. Her 'need' for fame far outweighs her willpower.

At her weight, if she concentrated on healthy unprocessed food & exercised she could easily lose 5lb a week.... but she doesn't because she never sticks to 1 plan. SW isn't for me but I know people who swear by it, actually know 1 person who has lost an incredible 11 stone doing SW, but that's because his willpower & determination overcame his compulsion to eat.

Reactions: 3
I'm blocked aswell for giving her advice , she will still be 24+ stone this time next year

Apparently she has lost 3lbs in her first week of sw she hasn't posted pics for a while though

What is going on with her new TikTok posts, we can’t hear what she is trying to say because the music is far too loud and as for her syncing ones well a 6yr old could do better. Stick to what you know - losing weight badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.