Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on her tik tok Music and songs still on ?
Yea. Back on. Some saying sound removed, others not. When tiktok get round to it, I suppose. But thank God for the music because the rest of the content isn't worth the viewing, that's for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yea. Back on. Some saying sound removed, others not. When tiktok get round to it, I suppose. But thank God for the music because the rest of the content isn't worth the viewing, that's for sure 🤣
The one where she is moving/dancing, who knows, alone in the gym is my favourite😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can some one tell Diane that her usual screen grab and repost of sayings aren't a thing on TiKTok. I mean, they're cringe enough in the right context but this takes it to a whole new level. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Previously said you hate us low life trolls. Yet you want us to keep following you. To keep saying what we need to say. In other words. Keep commenting here about you. Coz no other bugger is commenting on anywhere else. Lmao.
I rolled my eyes so far back into my head, I almost toppled over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Previously said you hate us low life trolls. Yet you want us to keep following you. To keep saying what we need to say. In other words. Keep commenting here about you. Coz no other bugger is commenting on anywhere else. Lmao.
Every one is now wise to her behaviour

Reactions: 5
I think your post hit a nerve.
Diane has now deleted it.
To my knowledge Diane hasn’t placed her Facebook group back online. Ppl do and will lose interest and move on quickly. ( having typed that it will be back up and running tomorrow lol) Just as we here are losing interest. But we do like a good gossip lol

I havent been around for a while. I was just wondering what had happened to the post where a photo of Diane's face was put on another photo. Did she do it? if she did, she is a very mixed up individual.

Diane hasn't posted much about her diet. She must have given up yet again. Last video I watched, she was batch cooking because she wanted to eat healthily then she deleted her video. Must have gone back to her unhealthy way of living before she even ate the food she cooked. Thats Diane for you.

I havent been around for a while. I was just wondering what had happened to the post where a photo of Diane's face was put on another photo. Did she do it? if she did, she is a very mixed up individual.

Diane hasn't posted much about her diet. She must have given up yet again. Last video I watched, she was batch cooking because she wanted to eat healthily then she deleted her video. Must have gone back to her unhealthy way of living before she even ate the food she cooked. Thats Diane for you.
She seems to mention that she is batch cooking on a weekly basis yet the meals never seem to get talked about again but she shows a high fat, ready made salad or a MacDonalds meal. Still it would be great to see her lighter by Christmas although I’m not convinced we will.

She seems to mention that she is batch cooking on a weekly basis yet the meals never seem to get talked about again but she shows a high fat, ready made salad or a MacDonalds meal. Still it would be great to see her lighter by Christmas although I’m not convinced we will.
Yes, I noticed she had a very high calorie and high fat salad the other day which was removed. She is supposed to be very good on diet advice. Does she not know what the traffic light system is? If a food is high in fats the red highlight should warn her not to buy them. I think she thinks she is eating healthily because she is eating salads, but some salads can be very high in calories and fats.

Yes, I noticed she had a very high calorie and high fat salad the other day which was removed. She is supposed to be very good on diet advice. Does she not know what the traffic light system is? If a food is high in fats the red highlight should warn her not to buy them. I think she thinks she is eating healthily because she is eating salads, but some salads can be very high in calories and fats.
Surely Diane must realise that you can make a salad for quarter or even less than the calories I’m those pots and the fat I’m them.
Plus the cost would be cheaper. She has said she likes those salad pots. As she could just grab them out the fridge and eat them without having to prepare anything. Like a pot noodle lol . … If she’s busy batch cooking she could make up few days worth of salad pots. Understand she really goes out shopping most days for food. Don’t think her family even eat the batch cooking that she makes. (That’s if she’s even batch cooking and it all for show). They order a takeaway. Seems to me they’re all addicted to junk food. Not very supportive.
christ I don’t know how they can afford takeaway most days.

There more than normal Pinterest post on Inta. The last couple of days.

Someone that’s close to her on her facebook
Funny you should say that . As the head shot that were used. Are unfamiliar pictures . They are not posted on her fb group of insta account.
I did wonder if Diane would have such skills to cut and paste a picture on to another one. . Someone in the house might though.
Hope this is not the case. She’s pretty messed-up if it is.

Stranger things. Nothing like making a video. To boast about not telling anyone about anything. . So I'm here to boast about that I couldn't care less .

• Haha
Stranger things. Nothing like making a video. To boast about not telling anyone about anything. . So I'm here to boast about that I couldn't care less .
But what she isn’t telling us is something very important, so big and important that she can’t possibly tell us about it but she can tell us she has been eating pot noodles🤣

• Haha
It'll be something like..... I'm becoming a gym instructor (or has she been one?!) Just like the Zumba instructor, Life Coach or whatever it was. Maybe This Morning are bringing her back on as a Diet & Fitness Guru with a weekly slot & weigh in.

Maybe she's decided that strong will isn't her thing and she's opted for a gastric band & surgery is just round the corner?

Do we really care what Diane's exciting news is? whatever it is wont materialise however excited and enthusiastic she is. Do we care if only her family know. Get on with whatever you are doing to be honest I am not interested anymore and I don't think anyone else here are either.

Diane, we all know you read here, a little friendly advice and not meant in any other way than helpful, a pair of tweezers and magnifying mirror can be a great help once you get to a certain age, a few minutes on a morning in good light is all it takes and Savers have tweezers for less than £1 so a great investment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.