Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad to se that nasty post as been removed. This is what what we are . X
I also see Diane has removed it from her instagram page. Hope she can see from the disapproval of that post we are not here to bully her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A new member had photoshopped Diane’s head into a picture.
People never cease to disappoint. No need to stoop so low. Two wrongs never, ever make a right. Hopefully someone reported it to Facebook (?) and Diane didn't have to see it. I'm no fan but that's not ok.
Diane, we don't see eye to eye but sending positive vibes and hope you're ok.

Reactions: 1
People never cease to disappoint. No need to stoop so low. Two wrongs never, ever make a right. Hopefully someone reported it to Facebook (?) and Diane didn't have to see it. I'm no fan but that's not ok.
Diane, we don't see eye to eye but sending positive vibes and hope you're ok.
The picture was posted here. Diane screen shot it and posted on her Instagram. Diane now will see us a nasty bunch of trolls . Which we are not.

Disgusting individual. Diane, we are so sorry that this happened to you.
I haven't seen the photo and I so wish you hadn't had to. We can have our disagreements but this is not ok with any of us here x.
Hope your peeps surround you and lift you up today x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw the post last night and couldn't believe my eyes. I only hope the person that posted the photos has apologised to Diane. It was done in really bad taste.

Diane I must apologise to you that post was really uncalled for.

I am glad the post has now been removed.

Reactions: 5
Right, line drawn under the Photoshop incident.
Might have been nice for her to acknowledge that we have reached out to her positively, after all, she's quick enough to slag us off.
I refuse to kiss behinds just because one member went rogue.

Reactions: 6
Right, line drawn under the Photoshop incident.
Might have been nice for her to acknowledge that we have reached out to her positively, after all, she's quick enough to slag us off.
I refuse to kiss behinds just because one member went rogue.
I totally agree. I knew that would never happen. She no doubt would of read my comments underneath that post i saw it mins after it was posted.. She's soon to slag me off in her lives by name.
If she thinks we are trolls. My dear Diane tick tok is less tolerant and ppl there will simply not care what they type and can be very cruel.

I had a look at her TikTok and see she is still using, and singing along to, copyrighted music, not sure of how TikTok polices these things but maybe it is best not to use them.

Reactions: 1
I totally agree. I knew that would never happen. She no doubt would of read my comments underneath that post i saw it mins after it was posted.. She's soon to slag me off in her lives by name.
If she thinks we are trolls. My dear Diane tick tok is less tolerant and ppl there will simply not care what they type and can be very cruel.
I
I saw the post last night and couldn't believe my eyes. I only hope the person that posted the photos has apologised to Diane. It was done in really bad taste.

Diane I must apologise to you that post was really uncalled for.

I am glad the post has now been removed.
i have heard that she actually done it herself to prove to her peeps that we all troll her x

• Wow
I don't understand
Diane takes her Facebook group offline due to trolls. BUT..she states on Instagram live most are from Instagram.
(So why pause your fb)
Then invites those very same trolls to join her tic toc account.
I need a drink...Baileys anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last post makes no sense. “ I moved on. you realise what you had” F you. Too late.
what did we have lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.