Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Different page. Wasn't her last group called Diana new chapter. That lasted 2 weeks before she deleted it and banned / blocked long time members.
So new page but same ole nothing new here .
🥱 🥱 🥱 . Give it a bloody rest no one cares anymore. You pissed to many people off.
Insta post/ video …* I never eat pizza*
I’m sorry what now!
She's playing mind games now she's joined her own group I'm lost ha ha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Diane's need for fame/media attention far outweighs her ability to be a 'life coach', 'diet guru', 'weightloss advisor' or whatever she sees herself as.
In her posts, which are mostly 'uplifting memes' 🙄, "hello peeps", "exercise videos" 🤷🏼‍♀️, or what have you/I eaten today... really do not support people, and if you look at her followers (over 3k) on insta rarely does anyone reply. Until she actually sticks to a plan, exercises properly, looses the weight and keeps it off are people seriously trying to lose weight follow her? I guess not.
I applaud her for trying to inspire people to lose weight & become healthier... but just sitting on the same sofa, walking to and around Tesco (other supermarkets are available), doing "exercise" videos openly acknowledging no copyright, and sharing, quite frankly unhealthy meals really isn't going to do it.
Diane, just stop. It cannot do your mental health any good. Go away, lose 5 stone and come back. By all means document your journey but do it privately. You can come back in 6 / 12 months with a video saying I've done it & you can too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how DWP benefits haven't gotten hold of her. I'm assuming she's claiming something for her health etc.
There she is claiming to have walked 2 hours. Exercise in a gym./ dancing Which means she can walk more than 100m without needing to sit. And plan and carry out a journey to and from the shops without additional help.
Cook and plan meals. She's documenting everything she can do.
Social anxiety. There she is online on video out and about. DWP would be all over it.
Of course my assumption she claiming something like PiP. I don't know.
Plus DWP are now considering anyone who a social media influencer a job. If you earn from it. Or not. As it takes up a good part of your day.

She deffo claims something as she refers to "a job" and "getting paid" sometimes - I beleive she's registered as a carer (for her husband?)

Reactions: 1
This is hillarious one does she not realise that most people on her pages/groups are there for entertainment purposes only and not in a good way she supports no one at all she doesn't want said little people on her group but makes everything public in my opinion she loves the attention and this Diane Marie Lloyd from Wales is you Diane 100% good grief is there no end to her madness 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is hillarious one does she not realise that most people on her pages/groups are there for entertainment purposes only and not in a good way she supports no one at all she doesn't want said little people on her group but makes everything public in my opinion she loves the attention and this Diane Marie Lloyd from Wales is you Diane 100% good grief is there no end to her madness 😂😂
Just to let you know this person isn’t Diane you think it is. I know who this belongs too. The profile was made up to see if Diane even looks at who she allows in her group. She clearly didn’t pay any attention to her own name being used. . . This person had been treated like 💩 by Diane and wanted to have some fun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just to let you know this person isn’t Diane you think it is. I know who this belongs too. The profile was made up to see if Diane even looks at who she allows in her group. She clearly didn’t pay any attention to her own name being used. . . This person had been treated like 💩 by Diane and wanted to have some fun.
Lets see how long she lasts. (Maybe not so long now you're outed her and we know Diane is glued to here!)

Reactions: 1
This person has been deleted

That's brilliant clearly she pays no attention I take it back lol 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
That's brilliant clearly she pays no attention I take it back lol 🤣🤣
That was it. Diane takes no notices of who joins. She connects with no one in her groups. She takes no real interest in anyone else journey or struggles. You can see that by her lives when someone tries in interact. It's like ..That's nice.. now back to me. Me and Me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.