Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diane, we all know you read here, a little friendly advice and not meant in any other way than helpful, a pair of tweezers and magnifying mirror can be a great help once you get to a certain age, a few minutes on a morning in good light is all it takes and Savers have tweezers for less than £1 so a great investment.
Even a different camera angle can work wonders... ;)

Reactions: 1
Now Diane has stopped posting her diet plans and all her new ideas are hush hush, why is she still calling her instagram page Diane freedom program? Everything she is posting now are those stupid quotes that nobody really cares about. I think she just wants to get a reaction from us but i have got no interest in what she is doing.

Reactions: 4
Cannot beat them. Join Um lol. Clearly the only method of communication you understand.

Now Diane has stopped posting her diet plans and all her new ideas are hush hush, why is she still calling her instagram page Diane freedom program? Everything she is posting now are those stupid quotes that nobody really cares about. I think she just wants to get a reaction from us but i have got no interest in what she is doing.
Clearly read your mind a posted a Fry up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't see her on Instagram think I'm blocked
So youre missing...
Cringe quote copy times a thousand
Cringe video with passive aggressive snipes and teenage (tweenage really) filters.

Look back at everything she's done, and you're on it. She's like a hamster on a wheel.

Reactions: 3
And ANOTHER new group 😂😂😂
Yep. Different page. Wasn't her last group called Diana new chapter. That lasted 2 weeks before she deleted it and banned / blocked long time members.
So new page but same ole nothing new here .
🥱 🥱 🥱 . Give it a bloody rest no one cares anymore. You pissed to many people off.

What is really sad about her Facebook/Insta/tik tok jouneys are that if she just focussed on herself, ate proper home cooked / prepared food (not prepackaged pasta) she could quite easily lose 4lb a week (if not more) at this stage.
I don't believe she walks for 2 hours when she does, I think she's in denial about lots of things.

She talks a good talk but she surely doesn't walk a good walk!

Reactions: 6
What is really sad about her Facebook/Insta/tik tok jouneys are that if she just focussed on herself, ate proper home cooked / prepared food (not prepackaged pasta) she could quite easily lose 4lb a week (if not more) at this stage.
I don't believe she walks for 2 hours when she does, I think she's in denial about lots of things.

She talks a good talk but she surely doesn't walk a good walk!
She walks round the shops for 2 hours which isn’t quite the same as walking outside, or in the gym, for 2 hours

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.