Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
This is what she did yesterday after running, ha, round the shops looking for healthy food, apparently none to be found so she made something soup, carrot and coriander soup, neither of which she has tried, cottage pie slimming world style, mayflower chicken curry and sweet and sour chicken curry, whatever that may be. Digital slimming world is the best thing ever, apparently well until next week when she will have given up and slagged it off, again.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
And she’s doing exactly what she always does, two days ago bigging up WW then yesterday saying it isn’t working for her so she is back to calorie counting, by Friday she will be back at slimming world. How are people supposed to seriously keep up with her, not sure if she has mentioned her new plan which was supposed to happen in the New Year.

• Haha

Lurky Lurker

Almost as good as the comments on the post about free foods on slimming world - where Diane advises caution as fruit still has calories and you should only eat until full.
Because that worked for Diane right?
I'm sure the OP would be better eating a big bowl of berries and yoghurt rather than let's say.....hmmmmm.....a subway, or a McDs but who am I to know ?
I know one thing - I'm not qualified to advise, so
I wouldn't!

Didn't see the porridge post. 🤔

TruthnotTrolling

Lots of deleting happened over night - I knew the posts were wind ups 🤣
I think it backfired though - because people genuinely believed her and called her out on it.

Bored 2 death

The lives...are they performed in a shed/garage? Totally confused as to what room that is. The clutter is getting out of hand, wherever it is 😳

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Why is everything ‘convience’ food? Pre made pasta salads - soooo high in calories. A protein shake for breakfast - a post workout drink not a breakfast. Ready cooked chicken. She’s just so lazy. It’s really not hard to whip something up from scratch. She’s not disabled?
Good question given that last week she bragged how much batch cooking she had done.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Last night’s live is back now, well worth the watch for this little scene. She cooked ready cooked chicken which went tits up due to her doing so much walking, she will have burnt off so many calories this week that she must have lost at least half a stone. How can anyone have to think so hard about what they had for dinner unless they are lying, huge takeaway donner for Diane.

Attachments

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Of course it is only about her, she loves the adulation, even the trolling as people pat her on the back and say there there when someone calls her out

TruthnotTrolling

I give WW two weeks maximum.
In fact maybe even a week.
She's already pissed off that on day 4 she hasn't yet had any support from her WW leader.
I really hope I'm wrong - but if its true that food addiction is her issue- WW won't sort it.
Watch this space- if she reads this I've just given her a get-out.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Just to let you know this person isn’t Diane you think it is. I know who this belongs too. The profile was made up to see if Diane even looks at who she allows in her group. She clearly didn’t pay any attention to her own name being used. . . This person had been treated like 💩 by Diane and wanted to have some fun.
Lets see how long she lasts. (Maybe not so long now you're outed her and we know Diane is glued to here!)

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She was going to quit a few weeks ago for 'professional reasons'?? WTAF?? Talking in riddles again. Is now on a plan made especially for her but 'we're' not congratulating her....ehh maybe because it'll last a few days at most like everything else.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Very odd, nothing is coming up on Facebook this morning, plenty of her old pages but not the latest one.