Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruthnotTrolling

I think the majority of her batch cooking goes in the bin. Or she has a freezer like a tardis. She doesn't work, why the need to batch cook anyway ??

Reactions: 1

Sizesixinmyhead

And her latest...cooking with Diane..... in dirty clothes 🤢🤢🤢 have some pride woman.

And camera too close, far, far, far too close!

• Wow

TruthnotTrolling

She deffo claims something as she refers to "a job" and "getting paid" sometimes - I beleive she's registered as a carer (for her husband?)

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Panic over! It was the scales at fault! She has done great on different scales! Now that's a weight loss technique we should all get behind. So an apology for all the trolls will be around the corner, I'm sure. 😂
So the same Ww scales, they are all calibrated the same way, which weighed her last week then yesterday and said +3.5lb were wrong but the other scales were correct, hmmm.

MissDoubtfire

I understand Diane currently has covid and feeling quite unwell. Maybe that's all the energy she has to get herself to eat. Maybe we should give her some slack..

• Haha

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
And she seems to have pulled the new Facebook group, I think she starts a new one waits until we notice then pulls it

• Haha
Ryveta soft cheese and chicken for
Breakfast!!! Because that’s what she felt like!!! Hardly SW friendly. Lots of sins used already!
Yeah takeaway central in that house ! Yeah clicked that - out with family but her takeaway did her 2 meals!!!!!
the consultant didn’t ask her- boohoo!!! Yeah excuses are in already. Next it will
Be that she doesn’t have the right food!!!
Honestly no shortage of money with her!!! 3 freezers full of food and it’s takeaway after takeaway!!!
no mention of her starting weight - clearly a big number!!!!
She did some sort of workout - didn’t watch it - pity the peeps that try to do workout with her!! Can only see her upper body bobbing about!!

Oddly she doesn’t mention her weight. She is only talking for 5 minutes but feeling sorry for herself, the same old Schtick and mentioning the dog and his ball.
Who gives a fuck
About her dog and his ball!! She speaks to the dog and then tells him to go away! Poor beast must be confused!!

She has posted a workout video on Instagram but she is just doing a Rick Bhullar workout, badly, you can’t see her feet, she keeps wooing like a 3 yr old and ‘eye 5’s’ more times than is comfortable, whilst cooling down and looking redder and sweatier than during the workout she suddenly ends things.
This is the cock your leg bit😅
What a sight!!! Laughable that she wears the same clothes all day - she must be sweating buckets whilst exercising !

• Sick

Whatttt

She's advertising her Freedom Programme on other weight loss FB pages now 🙈
I'm surprised those groups aren't booting her off. She doesn't allow you to promote other groups in hers but self promotion in someone else's is ok?

Do everything I say, and nothing I do to get healthy.

She's such a hypocrite.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Vandal the noisy bird has gone to the birdcage in the sky but after a burial she is bravely plodding on and is currently out shopping, no doubt followed by a family meal out, deserved because they are all in mourning.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her rant over the weekend - it was on a boxing video which has since disappeared. It was pretty full on ! She obviously was advised to remove it as it didn't stay there long.

Maybe it was a "super woman" logo ? 🤔 🤣
Was that the one where she mentioned some of us by name and posted screenshots of what we had said, she picked out certain bits yet omitted to show the bits where we called her out, odd that. She then went on a delete spree.

Attachments

• Wow

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Shes hit 24st 9lbs in the past year. She's a joke. And her followers are of the same level. QUOTE="TruthnotTrolling, post: 7661989, member: 292880"]
So Diane, our healthy eating and fitness guru has now tipped the 24 stone mark - meaning that since her appearance on This Morning she has gained two stone in 4 years. Not sure her results are going in the right direction.
[/QUOTE]