Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again! Loves herself in a bright oversized top to make her feel thin!!! Shame about the mess around her and that soooo disgusting sofa!!! Haha. Yeah saw the snack at the side!! Where do they actually sit or move in that house !! It surely can’t just be me that thinks that!! Maybe we can get a go fund me for a couple of skips and industrial cleaners !!! Kidding guys! Wouldn’t give that woman 1p !!!! I work hard for my money! Unlike this lazy family!

Reactions: 2
Maybe it was for the cameraman…🙄 he obviously works hard picture taking.
I wonder how many he took before she agreed that it was the right one to post?

Reactions: 4
Did you see earlier there was a post where she just said "fuming" or something similar ? Its gone now. I recon she's reading here, or someone's feeding back to her, and she's proper pissed off about it - but she realises she can't say anything or she will just send people here.
Hi Diane ! 🖐

• Haha
WTF does cameraman see in her! Weird family! But then hE collects toy cars and plays PlayStation all day! she loves herself as much as food and the daughter needs to get a life too!! Does that child not have a life neither ! Oh stop she is a software developer ! Haha most likely an unemployed one!! Funny when Diane refers to getting paid !!! Lol! I get paid for WORK !!! They all get paid for existing and being lazy slobs!!! Not right!
did you hear her live yesterday that she is making up some sort of mindfulness notebook! Watch this space - she will be down to pound shop buying stuff and sticking a picture on the front and then trying to sell them to her peeps for a ridiculous price !! Remember she tried to get us to buy zumba t shirts a while ago!!!

Did you see earlier there was a post where she just said "fuming" or something similar ? Its gone now. I recon she's reading here, or someone's feeding back to her, and she's proper pissed off about it - but she realises she can't say anything or she will just send people here.
Hi Diane ! 🖐
Yeah saw she was fuming !! Only about 10 peeps asked if she was ok and in Diane style no reply then post deleted!! Hope she does read here - take
Note Diane!! We are the real ones that tell it as it is. We don’t believe every word you say and pander to you telling u tomorrow is a new day every time u duck up!

I noticed she d posted this on a sw group... So rude!!
She is so rude! Did you see the post where she was selling her slimming world books? Someone very politely asked why and wasn’t she doing it anymore. She was really rude and just said “have you not been following me for the last 3 weeks”
She flits and changes that often, even her most loyal peeps can’t keep up, let alone someone who probably just dips in and out of her 35 minute rambling lives 🙄

Reactions: 5
Too much time on her hands! 35 min lives ! I saw that about selling diet books. She must have millions of them! Wonder if she is still selling those dolls and teddies!! Should be paying back laptop but it’s take take take with that woman !

Her lives- they are always far too long and are almost always the same

"Oh my nose" "Oh my belly" "Oh my eyes" "Oh I'm full of wind" "Oh my leg is killing" "Oh my ear"

The one that did me was where she was talking about freaking out about her college work and one of her "peeps" suggested it sounded like PTSD. And she was like "oh yeah, I've got PTSD I have" and you could see her eyes flicking about and she was almost excited as she realised it was her get out.

What else has she got?

Complex PTSD
Sleep Apnoea
Tinnitus
TMJ
Ovarian Cyst (stops her losing weight)
Bad leg
Allergies (all year round)
Vertigo
Anxiety

What have I missed ? Her GP must be like "oh here we go......."

Have you seen this mornings live!!!
she went to town with kiddo yesterday and walked for 5 hours!!! Lies!!
Then she said she got new trousers as she had her other ones 2 years and they were broke!!! Wtf!!! Prob lost all stretch I say!
Then doorbell goes and she puts phone down.we are left with shouting at her dog and a nice picture of her ceiling. ! Bare bulb. No shade no light fitting. Just a bulb!
She then goes on about her Life Coach business - called Freedom Program. Check insta for that!
She is doing a cookery and recipe corner.
then some peep says she is struggling and Diane tells her to PM her and she can offer support! Then Diane goes in to say she currently works with vulnerable people!!!! Makes out she had a job !!!
Hello to HMRC I reckon……do they know!!!!

Reactions: 1
A couple of today’s insta posts, breakfast in a takeaway container on the filthy sofa then this rather lovely head shot with a disgustingly filthy door behind her, why wouldn’t you either clean the door or at least crop it from view
This is the gift that just keeps giving.
Counted five Instagram accounts! Maybe if she put as much time into her fitness as she does into sitting on that sofa posting inspirational quotes then she’d easily be a size 10.

• Haha
yeah lots of insta accounts with all the same content! Quotes quotes and more bloody quotes and a million selfies ! Totally loves herself - she thinks she is gods gift!!!
such an annoying big balloon of a woman !
she should be embarrassed - the fact that she can’t lose weight, state of her house, the bloody wish lists and begging ! She is a compulsive liar too !
we can all see her for what she is. But all those peeps who claim to hang on to her every word treating her like a celebrity are just as bad. that bloody jeanett who bought her the laptop deserves all she gets in my opinion.
She should go buy herself a dinner set. Eating out of takeaway dishes is just wrong. As for that mug she drinks out of every day that is fit for the bin! Drinks cumber water!!! Who she kidding. It’s prob tea or coffee with 3 sugars !!! Lol. She can’t even say cucumber or vegetables. It’s vegables !
I don’t think she is dyslexic. Just stupid. She says she didn’t go to school cos she was bullied. That’s the reason she is so thick! Even at a young age she was finding excuses then! Nothings changed!!
Not sure who’s more annoying - the big lump of a dob - the lazy duck of a daughter or the clown aka cameraman !
have u also noticed she wears the same pyjamas for many nights! Someone that size and health conditions must sweat like a pig! Disgusting - not clean but again look at the hovel and squaler they live in!
Also what about the state of her hair - needs a haircut badly - just like the daughter - big bushy red mess she has! They clearly take no pride in anything not even themselves.
Oh - has anyone noticed the state of the living room carpet - thread bare and they have the dogs food in the living room!!! Who actual does that !!!
Yuck!!!!

I’m thinking of going for the £56 option, hopefully it won’t just be a case of ‘looks more’ but you will get more, I can hardly wait for a stolen from Instagram daily quote, which often make no sense. No comments as yet but I’m sure peeps will be flocking.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
As if anyone would sign up.. honestly never known anyone with as much gall as here... So sure of herself!

I’m thinking of going for the £56 option, hopefully it won’t just be a case of ‘looks more’ but you will get more, I can hardly wait for a stolen from Instagram daily quote, which often make no sense. No comments as yet but I’m sure peeps will be flocking.
Why would anybody pay to get advice from her?! She’s hardly a walking role model for weight loss advice is she!

Definitely think the benefit fraud investigators will be interested in this. Just so you know Diane, I've screenshot it and have reported you.
Oh and Diane, by acknowledging you don't own copyright and continue using the music you play anyway, you're actually committing another offence and have been stupid enough to confess. Unless you're paying the performers? Yeah, thought not.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.