Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been on there today - so she's got a bad belly? In our house, if you've a sore tummy you eat dry crackers or toast for the day

Reactions: 1
Omg watch her live from today. She loves herself! Brushing her hair on live then looked and said can someone screenshot that pic I look good!! Obv all those pics of her behind on the wall too!!! Totally believes she is something special !! On another point all I could see in the mirror was that they r so poor they can’t afford a light shade ! Something else for her followers to buy her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So.......college excuses
1. Missed the interview- problem solved they let her join the course anyway
2. No laptop - problem solved, she was gifted one
3. Bad leg - yet to see if this is what will stop her
4. Dyslexia - having worked in further education, I'm sure there will be help for her if she reaches out, but will she ?
5. Lack of desk / chair is the latest I think ?

Well if you can be arsed listening to her live tonight usual tit from her! she is now blaming ptsd for not being able to do course. Also dyslexia. Basically she is not clever enough. That guy from the college must be thinking what the duck!!! She then said she got to do course as she was bought laptop. The clown who bought it said it was bought for her to do what she wanted with it. Diane then said she needs it for her life coach business! No way is she doing that course.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where are her updates? I used to see her posts all the time when we were in the same
Group but can’t find her now.

I find the food pictures that she’s posts of Chinese take away that she tries to pass off as her own fakeaway version….says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As predicted guys the course is over!! Can’t actually believe she sent that message to her tutor. Does he want to know about her abuse! Also could her lazy daughter that seems to do nothing either not have proof read it! Full of spelling mistakes but that just highlights the dyslexia I guess - prob done on purpose ! Go on Diane Xmas has come early - a nice new laptop for you! Well done - you played a blinder there! Greedy selfish woman !! It’s all about you isn’t it !!

Reactions: 5
As predicted guys the course is over!! Can’t actually believe she sent that message to her tutor. Does he want to know about her abuse! Also could her lazy daughter that seems to do nothing either not have proof read it! Full of spelling mistakes but that just highlights the dyslexia I guess - prob done on purpose ! Go on Diane Xmas has come early - a nice new laptop for you! Well done - you played a blinder there! Greedy selfish woman !! It’s all about you isn’t it !!
If her followers
We’re instruments she would have an orchestra 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.