Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys - here we go again with Diane !!!
She goes to her college yesterday and comes back bouncing and happy that she managed to turn up and that in 12 weeks she will be the best fitness instructor ever!
Then a few hours later she posts one of her random messages craving attention!
Upshot is that she doesn’t have a laptop! Her daughters won’t work and now she can’t fulfill her dreams blah blah blah !!! The few loyal peeps that she has have all gave suggestions but they have all been knocked down! this lady clearly wants a new laptop!! Then as predicted some people are offering to give her money !!! One suggestion to 1.6k followers to have a whip round!
She ended her live abruptly- upset but all for effect!!
Not only is she getting a college course free she expects a free laptop!! Yet again we have another pity party!!!
I saw the let’s get you a laptop post, I would be pretty miffed if I donated 50p of my hard earned to then find out she got the laptop but didn’t finish her course, which will inevitably happen. She should be saying please keep your money as I will find a way to manage.
If I turned up at my local gym to find her as the instructor/coach I would be tempted to find another gym.

She went to her course and said she couldn't do sit ups because of her vertigo - and she couldn't do press ups. Not sure vertigo is the problem to be fair. 🙄

If living her life the way she does is ok with her, then good on her. I just have a real issue with her styling herself as a life coach/ fitness guru/ weight loss expert. I personally know someone who had the back end of one of her tantrums, and its not pretty.

As for the laptop, they bought one the other day but returned it as no good. Where did that money go ?

One of the faithful has now offered to buy one for her. More money than sense. Of course, Diane tearfully accepted. Has the woman no pride?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Panic over - one of Diane’s followers is buying her a laptop!! What a complete idiot! Someone who must have plenty money and no sense ! You know what Diane has no shame!!!!

Diane is a complete disgrace - not only to herself and her family but to society ! Imagine letting a complete stranger buy her a laptop !! Cringe !! Some folk do anything for money! Bet she’d even prostitute herself for cash ! Only problem being who would go near that!!!

She went to her course and said she couldn't do sit ups because of her vertigo - and she couldn't do press ups. Not sure vertigo is the problem to be fair. 🙄

If living her life the way she does is ok with her, then good on her. I just have a real issue with her styling herself as a life coach/ fitness guru/ weight loss expert. I personally know someone who had the back end of one of her tantrums, and its not pretty.

As for the laptop, they bought one the other day but returned it as no good. Where did that money go ?
Indeed where did the money go!!!

she can’t diet she can’t exercise and she can’t life coach ! Her head is full of hot air!
she was talking the other day of doing level 3 next year to be a PT !! Can you imagine! This woman will never lose the weight. she is kidding herself on !!
If they cleared out their house with junk and did a car boot sale they’d prob be able to afford 3 laptops! On a separate note have you actually seen the set of screwdrivers fixed to the wall ??? How random !

Last edited:
And the blagged laptop is now in her greedy hands. Can't wait for the excuses as to why she abandons the course before the end.

And the blagged laptop is now in her greedy hands. Can't wait for the excuses as to why she abandons the course before the end.
She’s been told by a gp that she can’t go in to the gym for a few weeks due to hip/leg pain this will be her college get out

Yeah saw that. No gym for six weeks. Saw her post pics of her lovely new laptop yesterday. Still can’t believe she took it !! If you notice she always refers to this mad Janett that bought her the laptop in all her lives. Wonder how long it will be before she is binned or treated like tit!
Did you see she had an eating binge yesterday. Now not weighing today!! Lol!!! She goes round in circles with excuses! she Is pathetic !

Hang on - sorry - I've not caught up with her recently- I don't have the patience to listen to her 45 minute ramblings (sorry, "lives") - are you telling me that she's accepted a gifted laptop to enable her to do a college course, and literally the same day has said she can't do the course because her doctor said she can't exercise for 6 weeks?
Shameful!! If that's true ( please tell me if I'm wrong) she should return the laptop immediately, and then use the time she has between now and the next course to save up and buy one herself?! She said she would have the money herself in 8 weeks didn't she ?
Did she see the doctor before or after the laptop was collected ?????

She saw doctor yesterday and got laptop yesterday ! Also that was binge eating day! Honestly she is a riot of a woman ! No shame !! U watch what pile of crap she will buy at Christmas ! She will have plenty money then - u see!! She is nothing but a fat fraud.

I can't see anything on her page now about the dr visit ? Has she deleted it so people can't call her out about the laptop ? Is she deffo gonna to back out of her college course now ?

And here we go again! Boo, Hoo. I have to sell my teddy collection to afford a desk and chair to pursue my dream. Oh and FYI this is how much I need for the desk.
Goes on to say she has a massive creepy doll collection (why is that not surprising) and if she sells those she'll treat her family and herself to something nice. No mention of paying back the poor sucker who coughed up for the laptop of course.
On another note, has anyone else noticed all the professional pics that hang behind her in the living room lives? The majority being just of herself. And we're not talking one or two either.
What with the photos, the husband's car collection, creepy dolls and the hundreds of teddies, you'd think just the dusting would keep her trim. One can draw your own conclusions as to why that isn't the case...

She needs a desk and a chair ??? Why can't she work on her dining room table like I've had to do all the way through the pandemic? Oh yeah, I bet she doesn't have a dining room table or chairs 🤷‍♀️

She needs a desk and a chair ??? Why can't she work on her dining room table like I've had to do all the way through the pandemic? Oh yeah, I bet she doesn't have a dining room table or chairs 🤷‍♀️
She seems to think that because she has a little fame she is entitled to whatever she lists, be it an actual Amazon list or a verbal list. When I needed a chair and desk I went to a local charity shop for them they were within my price range and a great charity benefited.

Hi, 👋🏻 long time lurker but had to register when I saw this thread! Just want to point out one of her lies. She said her library shut 6 months ago, so couldn’t access the computers there.
The library shut about 2 weeks ago. It’s literally moved into a new building next door. Complete with shiny new computers!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Haha!! I was going to post about her desk but you guys beat me to it! I could hardly believe that one! Pay the sucker back that bought you the laptop before spending money on yourselves !
300 dolls and 200 teddies that her family have bought her! Well we all know where the money goes in that house ! Dolls or teddies or maybe camera man’s 1000 plus toy cars!
Who in their right mind would buy one of her stinking teddies! Anything coming from that house needs fumigated!
She really is the limit ! Just when you think you can’t hear any more bullshit she comes away with more!!
As for those pictures !!! She loves herself doesn’t she! If I looked like her I wouldn’t be displaying how I looked!
She is still banging on about her sore leg!! Yawn yawn! Always something wrong with her !
As for her binge yesterday I reckon that’s not the only one! Four pounds on! But wait - if you have a sore knee it will be fluid build up! Ok Diane 4 pounds of fluid around your knees! More bullshit!!

And here we go again! Boo, Hoo. I have to sell my teddy collection to afford a desk and chair to pursue my dream. Oh and FYI this is how much I need for the desk.
Goes on to say she has a massive creepy doll collection (why is that not surprising) and if she sells those she'll treat her family and herself to something nice. No mention of paying back the poor sucker who coughed up for the laptop of course.
On another note, has anyone else noticed all the professional pics that hang behind her in the living room lives? The majority being just of herself. And we're not talking one or two either.
What with the photos, the husband's car collection, creepy dolls and the hundreds of teddies, you'd think just the dusting would keep her trim. One can draw your own conclusions as to why that isn't the case...
Yeah looking for Jeanett or other idiot to buy the desk! Imagine actually commenting on the one she wants and the price !!!

She picked up her donated laptop and still managed a dig about the staff in Curry’s, unbelievable
What a rude witch!!! Prob Diane was rude to the person in Currys!!!

Oh another thing - she was in live this afternoon and the dog jumped up on the sofa - she shouted that the dog was on top of a computer - then she said ‘Old computer’ ! Bet it was the new one ! It will be trashed in no time !
You wait - over the course of the next week she will become really stressed with her college work. She will either cave in or go into another binge! Either way it won’t be her fault !!

Last edited:
I can't decide if she's really smart, or really not.
I found this thread on here purely because she posted screen shots (and said her daughter was devastated by what she read here). Very soon after she deleted the post - is that because someone told her to, or because she realised on her own that by leaving the post would direct people this way.
Trouble is, if she is still reading here (and I would be for sure) she's now in a position where she can't moan to her followers in too much detail.
I wonder if her rant last night about people being members and talking tit behind her back was about tattle, but she was clever enough not to say so.
The last thing she would want us people coming here, as there's a fair few home truths that would come out to burst their bubble, and she knows it.im keeping quiet for now, but I have lots I could say about how she has treated people who dared to disagree with her.
She thinks her 1.7k followers are all behind her, I recon 20% are, the rest are just along for tge car crash.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the colour of her sofa !!! Check it out - she posted a picture of a bowl of soup! The sofa is disgustingly dirty !!! She goes on about doing cleanjng - house is nothing but a dirty pigsty !
also you heard her talking about when she had Covid!! When the duck did she have Covid!Never. She can’t see the sea that one!! Getting sick of the Diane show. Who actually does she think she is!!

Has anyone noticed the colour of her sofa !!! Check it out - she posted a picture of a bowl of soup! The sofa is disgustingly dirty !!! She goes on about doing cleanjng - house is nothing but a dirty pigsty !
Literally had to go check it out
Screenshot_20210930-210825.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.