Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a dance video a while back where the wind was expelled from a different orifice :sick::poop:
Watch her YouTube videos. There’s some belters. One of camera man following her up a hill and he breaks wind 🤣🤣
There’s another where she’s apparently giving it her all and she’s huffing and puffing but the camera is facing the wall.

Reactions: 3
Well well she announces that she doesn’t know where the £56 came from!!! Packages are between £5 and £35. Bronze Silver Gold and Diamond!!
She got 12 weeks to launch. Calm down Diane there ain’t gonna be a big uptake - saying that you did promise free merch! Can’t wait for a t shirt with your name on it!!! Lol!
she been scanning recipes books on her phone today - 2 hours!! So maybe one of the packages is copies of someone else’s recipe!!! Reused snd totally illegal if she then passes it off as her own !
No shame !

Reactions: 1
I couldn't watch her live last night -
If she's scanning recipes and using them for her programme, I shall be reporting her for copyright infringement. Shameless woman.
Has she said what you'll get for each membership? I kind of hope someone does subscribe, then the benefits fraud people can get in her.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t said what you get for your money - I don’t think she knows herself! By the sounds daughter is running the show ! With her being a software developer - she created an app for Diane to talk to and it types it!!!! As if we believe that. Daughter didn’t create that!!! It existed already. Then Diane goes on to say that you still need to
Check it for errors!! Basically it will be like Diane’s usual mess - words everywhere making no sense!

some poor peep had had a bad day yesterday and Diane said PM me and I can spare an hour for a chat ! We will get you sorted !! that’s the start of it - she is drawing people in for chats - next thing she will be charging them!! It’s all wrong what she is doing. she has no qualifications in anything!!

If she provides workouts as part of a package how can that work !! Her wobbling about to music that isn’t hers getting out of breath and taking constant breathers!! She never shows anything from waist down so she ain’t gonna be doing press ups or squats is she!! Peeps can wobble about themselves a lot better for free!!!

She will provide workouts - no thanks. Recipes - no thanks I can Google them myself. Access to a new Facebook group. No thanks. Cannot keep up with your endless supply of FB and insta groups already with the same tit content! Fridge magnet - woo hoo!! No thanks. no doubt she will be offering her wisdom in weight loss, positivity, healthy eating - all the things she can’t do !!! So no thanks Diane !!

Maybe she needs to concern herself in
Book keeping and paying taxes!!!!! Currently that family pay no tax and claims everything! My
National insurance contributions are paying for her medical care - so when she goes moans about her Drs she doesn’t have a right to do so - she contributes nothing towards it!!!!

roll on 3rd January to see this car crash happen !

Well who wouldn't be willing to pay £56 a month for dietary advice from this chef?
I have seen those sweet potato fries in Lidl, there is no way she has cut them so fine and evenly, also they are quorn nuggets not quorn chicken nuggets, quorn is not chicken. She needs to sort these things out before selling her program.
She definitely reads here, she has a different mug and yesterday was saying why pay slimming world when you have the books and know so much about it which is basically what I had said earlier. Slagging off the nhs weight loss programme is not very professional either.

If she does read here she's more intelligent than I give her credit for, as she's not mentioning tattle at all on her social media - she must be desperate to moan about it, but knows it will send people here. Clever lady.

And WHY does she say "hello people of this very sane world?" Or is it same word ? Neither make sense!

Reactions: 1
So today we have learnt that it is her new to her camera which makes her look fat and she has learnt that pork is a red meat, had she actually read some of the pics she posts she would have already known. Every day is an education.

Going through my photos last night and came across this throw back.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the time she had a double dinner and only counted one meal…. What about the chicken curry and gravy Diane????
450C9087-CD2C-49DD-A7E6-1CFBDDECA734.jpeg

THIS WOMAN WANTS TO GIVE YOU DIETING ADVICE!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well if Diane is reading here she is clever in the respect that she doesn’t mention it on her lives!! as she knows only too well that folks would jump over and read more!! Worst mistake she did was screenshot it and post it in the first place !!! She wasn’t clever that day! Saying that Diane removes as many posts as she keeps!! Some don’t even make sense half of the time!! She just opens her mouth and lets that big belly rumble !!!
If u look back at her old stuff she is defo bigger than she was 3/4 years ago! All that tuning with exercise -haha! Wobbling your fat belly about Diane to a tune u don’t have copyright to won’t make u toned !!!!!

I think she was 22 stone when she was on “this morning”
Yep, you're right - and she's almost 2 stone heavier now.

Anyway- new record today- she was calorie counting this morning, and has re-joined slimming world this evening !!

• Haha
OMG - she has joined Slimming World for the 250th time it feels!!!
Question is - why does she not become a consultant - she states she knows the plan better than Slimming World do!!!!! Her words !!!
So how many days we giving this? My bets are 48 hours before she asks for money back!!! Will be usual - too many carbs or leader is Not supportive! Will actually Be cos she cannot stick to it!!!
Or she will have a motive to pass SW off as her plan !!!!! watch this space !!
Absolute goon of a woman! She would be better paying poor Jeanett back for laptop! Her words this morning was all she was paying for of £30 a month on SW was to get weighed!!
She declared that camera man will be paying for Sw from the little bit money he gets!!!! Benefits I guess!!
Anyone notice she goes shopping everyday!! Not bad for someone with no money!!
Also camera girl got a new phone !! Again more money flying about !! She could have sold it and again made a contribution for laptop!!!
Wonder what nonsense she will come up with tomorrow !!!!! Full of wind and bullshit I will guess!!!

Ahhhhhh but the million dollar question is......
What does she weigh?
My bet is on 23 stone 11.
Let's see .....

The fact she has not been on tonight or not disclosed starting weight speaks volumes!
No doubt she will Be having family time!! Aka
Binge !!!

She's answering comments, but hasn't posted her weight or done a live. If she'd lost weight she'd be shouting it from the rooftops, so its clearly a gain.

So the excuses for quitting slimming world have started already, she felt ignored. She also says she was out with her family all day yesterday but then got a takeaway carvery which she had at lunchtime and in the evening which begs the question when was she out with the family.

She's so bleeping NEEDY !!! She really thinks she is some sort of celebrity and should be the centre of attention !!

Not looked yet - did she say what she weighed??

And how do they afford all these takeaways?? I work full time - we have one a month if we're lucky !

And yet, last night someone asked her how sw went and she replied "it went good" - so what's changed overnight???? I tell you what's changed, she doesn't want to follow the plan already!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.