Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here’s a familiar story, she says the same thing whether it is sw or Ww, the consultant doesn’t give me enough attention, look at me because I’m more special than everyone else in the room. She needs to grow up and get on with her life be it at Ww, sw or whatever.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So, no one spoke to her 🤷🏼‍♀️ didn't they know who she was?! I'm not even convinced she went.... especially as she's now doing SW online.

Oh and how interesting a member reached out to her saying Diane could join her online group to focus on mindset & motivation for weightloss..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh she's not going to like that.

Diane will you ever learn....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I find funny is she’s acting as if she just joined this group along with SW. Strange thing here is I’m a member of that group and I’m sure other like me would very quickly realise who this new Member is. Some won’t of course. Kindly offer their help.
now here’s where it’s funny. See picture Members list .Don’t forget she’s a new to the group lol

ps I forgot I was a member .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well here’s a familiar story, she says the same thing whether it is sw or Ww, the consultant doesn’t give me enough attention, look at me because I’m more special than everyone else in the room. She needs to grow up and get on with her life be it at Ww, sw or whatever.
She’s posted this same comment of a couple of groups.

Reactions: 3
Biggest attention seeker I've ever stumbled across

Reactions: 6
Imagine the other morning at sw towers, you’re having a lovely morning, probably eating cake as Mags isn’t due in this week then the phone goes. “Hello, SW towers, Shazza talking how can we help?” “It’s Diane Lloyd” at this point you’d hang up and never answer the phone again or pass her on to the newest member of staff who hasn’t had the pleasure yet.

• Haha
Imagine the other morning at sw towers, you’re having a lovely morning, probably eating cake as Mags isn’t due in this week then the phone goes. “Hello, SW towers, Shazza talking how can we help?” “It’s Diane Lloyd” at this point you’d hang up and never answer the phone again or pass her on to the newest member of staff who hasn’t had the pleasure yet.
OR . I'm sorry Mrs Lloyd you have come through to the wrong number.
You need Slimmingcalorieweightcountingwatchersworld. Ext in a plastic bowl .

• Haha
Or pass her on to Team Rh . Oh wait Richie banned her.
Diane told me that.
Yep he did, she didn't last a week in the group. Now RH is a prize bellend but he was never gonna tolerate her bullshit. I was in several other groups with her at the time and she came on with a woe is me, he said/did this & that and because many of us were still in Team RH. we were able to say well actually he said this and you responded with this - along the lines of you don't know me/my life/my past etc- which any of you who is familiar with him will know it didn't go down well at all?

Reactions: 5
Just wondering if the behind the scene news was that she was moving to Blackpool or that she was re-re-re-re-re-joining SW?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone revealed who she was. Saying it was Diane lloyd and she had multiple accounts linked to that fb group. Including posting the same in many groups. They said she had done SW on and off for yrs.
I can no longer see her account . So maybe she's deleted it.

Maybe people outing her will give Diane the push to stop this woe is me, flip-flopping diet regimes, and get her act together.

It also shows that people are becoming weary of her attitude.

Maybe people outing her will give Diane the push to stop this woe is me, flip-flopping diet regimes, and get her act together.

It also shows that people are becoming weary of her attitude.
Nah. She'll still really believe that everyone is out to get her. She just can't accept that it must be her. It'll be everyone else's fault and the whole of social media are trolling her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.