Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg all i can say is the majority here have initially felt sorry for Diane and offered help, support and advice. There's a few of us here actually qualified in areas that could help her, and all of us have had it thrown back in our faces. I lost sympathy for her years ago. I no longer feel sorry for her, despite her 'past'. We all have a past- some a LOT more traumatic than hers and we get on with life. I know of very few who have had such serious emergency health situations (weight related) and not had it scare the absolute life out of them- enough to force them to make serious lifestyle changes. She hasn't. She's walking herself into an early grave and doesn't seem to give a tit.
Whoop whoop. You got quoted! So all the times she told us she was scared she was going to die? Nope, apparently she is FINE! Yayyy And she's not paying any attention to anyone else, despite 50% of the chat addressing what you wrote 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoop whoop. You got quoted! So all the times she told us she was scared she was going to die? Nope, apparently she is FINE! Yayyy And she's not paying any attention to anyone else, despite 50% of the chat addressing what you wrote 🤣
Oh dear Lord !!🙈🤣 What a passive aggressive load of shite that was!? So once again she's going yo take time out to work on herself before she helsp others. It's like groundhog day.

Hi Diane!! I'll speak directly seeing as you're avidly reading here. Noone mentioned high blood pressure, diabetes, high thyroid (whatever that is) except you. You're forgetting I'd first come across you years ago and know of at least two instances where you were an emergency admission to hospital and YOU mentioned various health issues including heart problems said the doctors told you you needed to take immediate drastic actions to.lose weight or you would die. YOU said that, not any of us. We don't make this tit up- you're the one who puts it out there, then conveniently forgets it when it suits.
Listen, you do you. Noone with any cop on can be bothered with you nowadays. You blocked me from most forums/groups but not all (you've that many it would be hard to keep track of who you've blocked) and you've had the best help and support from experts that I've ever seen- but you know better than everyone. It's got to the stage where anyone that pops onto any of your groups are just 'oh she's still at ww/cc/sw for a few days- blah blah blah' and lose interest. You don't 'inspire' anyone, and noone with any sense would take life advice (or diet advice) off someone who obviously has no.idea what she's at.
The end.😊

Oh dear Lord !!🙈🤣 What a passive aggressive load of shite that was!? So once again she's going yo take time out to work on herself before she helsp others. It's like groundhog day.

Hi Diane!! I'll speak directly seeing as you're avidly reading here. Noone mentioned high blood pressure, diabetes, high thyroid (whatever that is) except you. You're forgetting I'd first come across you years ago and know of at least two instances where you were an emergency admission to hospital and YOU mentioned various health issues including heart problems said the doctors told you you needed to take immediate drastic actions to.lose weight or you would die. YOU said that, not any of us. We don't make this tit up- you're the one who puts it out there, then conveniently forgets it when it suits.
Listen, you do you. Noone with any cop on can be bothered with you nowadays. You blocked me from most forums/groups but not all (you've that many it would be hard to keep track of who you've blocked) and you've had the best help and support from experts that I've ever seen- but you know better than everyone. It's got to the stage where anyone that pops onto any of your groups are just 'oh she's still at ww/cc/sw for a few days- blah blah blah' and lose interest. You don't 'inspire' anyone, and noone with any sense would take life advice (or diet advice) off someone who obviously has no.idea what she's at.
The end.😊

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 1
Over 30 ppl will wake this morning to find they have been banned from her group. Most of which will have no idea why. Some will be upset as they have offered support for years. Will she give a sh1t ..No. Some won't even notice. Guess she really is sick of it . What I find strange is she's not blocking any Instagram followers. Oh that's because she gets the attention there don't you Diane.
You keep banning my dear this group will be bigger here than your own soon lol.

Reactions: 7
Over 30 ppl will wake this morning to find they have been banned from her group. Most of which will have no idea why. Some will be upset as they have offered support for years. Will she give a sh1t ..No. Some won't even notice. Guess she really is sick of it . What I find strange is she's not blocking any Instagram followers. Oh that's because she gets the attention there don't you Diane.
You keep banning my dear this group will be bigger here than your own soon lol.
This group definitely gets more interactions. Guess that's what happens when you allow free speech...
And the more she posts about trolling, the more people come here to have their say. She is actually swelling our numbers all by herself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone I am a new convert to this group having been blocked from Diane's other accounts this morning. To be truthful I am getting so fed up with Diane's antics and pathetic videos. Diane has been on her diets for years now, and she is bigger than ever. At her weight she could easily lose 5-6Lb a week, but she now is nearly the heaviest she has ever been.
She is her own worst enemy changing plans as fast as she changes her facebook groups. I really hope she can stick to her plan. She is full of very good ideas but is never able to complete them.

So now I have become another of Diane's trolls. Please note Diane over the years we have all tried to help you and be kind to you, but you haver been rude, and never thanked us for our help, just carried on with your own little plans which only last a few days if that. Just stick to one plan. We are all so bored of you changing them all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone I am a new convert to this group having been blocked from Diane's other accounts this morning. To be truthful I am getting so fed up with Diane's antics and pathetic videos. Diane has been on her diets for years now, and she is bigger than ever. At her weight she could easily lose 5-6Lb a week, but she now is nearly the heaviest she has ever been.
She is her own worst enemy changing plans as fast as she changes her facebook groups. I really hope she can stick to her plan. She is full of very good ideas but is never able to complete them.

So now I have become another of Diane's trolls. Please note Diane over the years we have all tried to help you and be kind to you, but you haver been rude, and never thanked us for our help, just carried on with your own little plans which only last a few days if that. Just stick to one plan. We are all so bored of you changing them all the time.
Welcome, you're among friends here, and definitely not alone in your experience! ;)

Welcome hun. Don't take it personally. She has treated us all the same. We are called trolls because we don't toe the Diane party line or get sucked into the pity parties. None of us post on any of her groups, just here. She seeks us out because she can't help herself.
I'm glad you looked us up and can see the truth instead of what is portrayed in her videos. X

• Heart

I’ve been blocked too oh dear !! I won’t sleep tonight 😂🤣 She’s nothing but a attention seeker and drama queen 😪😪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's done the same to me a good few times . I'm offended really , I followed her journey for years , I've only ever spoke out once in one of her groups and was instantly kicked out . I've only ever been kind to her and as all of you , have supported her .
I'm old enough to know better....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.