Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she told someone who posted her lunch of home made roasted red pepper and tomatoe soup. That her meal needed more vitamins.
She clearly knows nothing about nutritional food.
A pot noodle may of been better 😆
Also She request 20,/30 min chat each week with every member. To go in depth to change up plans . This to be done every 7 days.
My friend was like WTF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Diane - it is clear you read here.

A little advice for you.....

If you are going to show yourself on the Internet, you will always have people who don't like what you do or what you stand for. You can't please all the people all the time.

Personally, I just take issue with you advising people on their diet and their mental health (which you have done in the past), on a social media platform, when you aren't qualified to do so. I think it's dangerous.

I have been on the wrong end of your temper, and yes, you made me feel like tit and I'm still sore over it. I've never been treated the way you treated me. You didn't throw me out of your group, I walked, and I hadn't broken any rules, I just dared to have a different opinion of you.

I'm sorry you are hurting now, but I'm afraid that you need to take some responsibility here.

Show us we are wrong about you. Stay off social media, lose your weight, train as a fitness instructor or weight loss coach, come back in a year and prove us wrong.

Social media is not the right place for you right now. You need to have a thicker skin for it.

✌

Reactions: 6
Morning Diane.
Your video states we sent a troll in. That's untrue. None of us were in your group.
You said we lied. Again untrue those screenshots are from your group. How is that untrue. Those shots clearly showed you couldn't agree with your members on facts.
How can you help others if you cannot have a discussion and admit you made a error.
As for you deleting everything off fb that's also untrue all your accounts are still active and visible.

Like many of us have said we are still sore about how you treated us. We were there for support in your group. All we got was bullied and belittled. I never broke a rule. I hadn't posted in 3 weeks in your group and all of a sudden your making a video about me. Ranting and raving. About something I posted in a different group . A group you had fallen out with. Maybe you felt threatened by me as I am qualified fitness professional and qualified in Nutrition. I have never felt so humiliated in my life.. Am I still p1ssed . You betcha. I'm sure you felt pretty pleased with yourself that day. Infact I know you did. I saw the video.
You do need to take some responsibility here. You are not blameless.

You cannot offer ppl help and claim to be qualified in these matters when your not. It's wrong it's dangerous. Watching online free course doesn't make you qualified. It does offer you knowledge to help yourself better.

I have a very keen interest in all things medical. I wish I'd been a Doctor. That doesn't make me qualified to remove a gallbladder or offer medical advice.
Your dream should be helping yourself first. Making your self healthy that should be your dream .
Then to help others if you still wish too.

• Heart
Crikey, second social media exit in a week 🤣
I feel sorry for those 9 people she probably promised all kinds to and then just binned off. I hope she didn't take any money from them!
I do think if your putting yourself out there on social media platforms you have to accept the rough with the smooth. Yes there will be disagreements and not everyone will agree but that's life. Just accept it and move on. Just because someone has a different opinion or disagrees with the advice your giving doesn't give you the right to post videos about people and send nasty messages. Treat people how you expect to be treated.

• Haha
Sadly she will more than likely spend the next 2 days refreshing this page. To see what's being said. She will be receiving attention and not the kind she wants.
Sending her into self destruction. We will be totally to blame on her next video.

Reactions: 2
Wow I've literally joined a few minutes ago. my friend just said to her that she's followed on insta and fb for ages.
Her opinion was to not read here just keep moving forward but she agreed with some posters here about qualifications. She basically said in a nice way to work on
yourself first.

Diane lost her tit and gave her a right mouthful.

Diane get help ffs.
You have just upset one of the nicest people I've ever met. She stuck up for you for months. bleeping vile.
I'm so sorry to hear this, but not surprised 😔 I hope your friend is OK. Diane doesn't take well to opinions that are different from hers - many of us have been on the end of that, so can sympathise with your friend.

I assume this was by DM rather than on her socials ?

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she is ok.
It's not a nice way to treat her supporters.

Reactions: 2
Wow I've literally joined a few minutes ago. my friend just said to her that she's followed on insta and fb for ages.
Her opinion was to not read here just keep moving forward but she agreed with some posters here about qualifications. She basically said in a nice way to work on
yourself first.

Diane lost her tit and gave her a right mouthful.

Diane get help ffs.
You have just upset one of the nicest people I've ever met. She stuck up for you for months. bleeping vile.
I'm so sorry to read this about your friend. I hope your friend doing ok. we all know here how she's feels after being on the end of her temper.
What makes it worse it wont be Diane's fault, lets hope she's doesn't rant about it on social.
Seems like no one can have a adult conversation with her, without some kind off fall out.

She wants ppl to treat her with kindness and yet she cannot do the same for others.
No wonder she will not tell ppl where these comments she reads are from.

Diane we know you have had a rough life. It really doesn't allow you to treat ppl this way.

Reactions: 4
As far as I can tell, not one of us comments on her Facebook, her Instagram, her YouTube or private messages her.
We discuss it here.
One would think the solution would be simple...for her just to not log in here. Nobody is making her. Then she could continue in any manner she likes.
But no. Because it appears she is as addicted to this group as she is to every other platform that mentions her She could no more stay away from this group as she could stay away from unhealthy food choices.
She loves to talk about trolls and gives the impression they are all over her accounts, commenting. And that's why when people tell her to block them, she can't, because we don't exist on those platforms.
There's a saying, people who listen at doors seldom hear good of themselves. Don't go knocking at the door and you won't have to worry what's on the other side. It's really not that hard.

Does anyone remember the time she spat her dummy out and made her group public after being a private group and some lady was really upset that her family could now see what she is posting. Diane refused to see anything wrong with that. Diane clearly doesn't care about anyone but herself. She will be blaming the so called trolls for her next 3.5lb gain when she has no one to blame but herself. I don't actually know how she affords takeaways and to go food shopping everyday. That's were the tax payers money is going. I doubt she realised that when she was setting up her freedom programme that was £50 a month she would need to declare this. Clearly she is capable to work but prefers to sit on her backside all day.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the time she spat her dummy out and made her group public after being a private group and some lady was really upset that her family could now see what she is posting. Diane refused to see anything wrong with that.
I remember that well. poor lady was so upset. I remember her saying she was getting private messages off her friends after all her post could be seen. If I remember correctly Diane posted a video ranting and raving. Many ppl commented that day regarding the privacy change.
Diane really went off on one. Blocked and banned a few members.

Yesterday I'm sure she said she didnt do Ticktok. Now she has account and has posted . recently too. She even has a twitter account.

Diane if you reading these comments please point out where we are bulling or hating on you. There's no HATE words used here.

I've been lurking here for a while now. Thought, Well i might as well join the party.
I was also a member of her group long while ago. Including a friend on her own account. All of a sudden I'm blocked and banned. All I did was offer some friendly advice. After supporting her and sticking up for her.

I remember her being really angry with people who set up a group for intermittent fasting ages ago.

OMG YES.. I remember that. She had just started doing IF and posting about it.
She was so pissed. she thought it was someone from her own group too.

Last edited:
Omg all i can say is the majority here have initially felt sorry for Diane and offered help, support and advice. There's a few of us here actually qualified in areas that could help her, and all of us have had it thrown back in our faces. I lost sympathy for her years ago. I no longer feel sorry for her, despite her 'past'. We all have a past- some a LOT more traumatic than hers and we get on with life. I know of very few who have had such serious emergency health situations (weight related) and not had it scare the absolute life out of them- enough to force them to make serious lifestyle changes. She hasn't. She's walking herself into an early grave and doesn't seem to give a tit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.