Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complete video rant about someone else who called her out also. All about how she's sooo supportive to everyone and couldn't believe that this other dieter was questioning her 1lb weight losses. A character assassination with no chance for the other lady to respond. Same old, same old.
She advocates be kind and then merrily tramples on anyone who stands up to her. Doesn't care a hoot about any one else's mental health but weaponises hers.

Reactions: 3
She still plugging her own plan " Diane Freedom Program. 5 steps to a better health. \wonder how long she can stick to her own plan?

Plugging her own plan? ‘Diane’s Freedom (from losing weight) Plan’ more like 🙄
When she follows her own advice and starts losing weight then maybe people will listen to her, until then she needs to practice what she preaches and concentrate on her own weight issues first and step away from social media 💁🏻‍♀️

She's no longer dieting. Or following a plan ( her own maybe lol) making better choices. I agree she needs to concentrate on herself. Without social media I think she feels lost and uses that as her support which doesn't work..
I have a feeling she doesn't get much family support. They are happy enough to order take away. Which doesn't help her .
I do cringe at the advice she gives out. I have a background in fitness and nutrition. Even I wouldn't get advice out via live chat.
I wish she would take advice from her members , she won't entertain that idea.

Reactions: 6
Count down to Christmas weight loss has started. The countdown to Summer went so well, so why not hey? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw her IG .
On a kind post. I really hopes she proves everyone she can do it. Mostly importantly to herself she can.
History says other wise.

I saw her IG .
On a kind post. I really hopes she proves everyone she can do it. Mostly importantly to herself she can.
History says other wise.
With how aggressive and stroppy she can be- you'd think she'd fuel that thickness into motivation to prove everyone wrong? Instead she goes off on regular rants, then declares she 'knows her body best' of some such bollocks and it's back to square one.

I agree the moment anyone offers her any advice of support or even slightly disagrees . She goes off on a rant. Everyone becomes a troll and hater. Closes her fb page vow to never return. She even has 6 other Facebook account to stroll around every diet page on fb.

Reactions: 2
I agree the moment anyone offers her any advice of support or even slightly disagrees . She goes off on a rant. Everyone becomes a troll and hater. Closes her fb page vow to never return. She even has 6 other Facebook account to stroll around every diet page on fb.
Which is hilarious in itself because anyone she's blocked from previous groups/pages can see the new ones! 😂

Pic on insta isn’t the best - each to their own but deffo has more confidence than me!
To be fair, this is one of the things I really like about her...she does have an amazing self belief. If she could just have a bit of empathy for those she disagrees with, I'd think she makes some good points too

She unable to have empathy for others. She is well known for being rude to others. heaven forbid you offer an opinion on anything she says.

She unable to have empathy for others. She is well known for being rude to others. heaven forbid you offer an opinion on anything she says.
Oh I've been on the end of her temper before, it's not pleasant.

Anyway, day 11 of her 200 days on the "freedom programme" to lose 3lb a week before Christmas - and she's changed to WW.
I see she lost 3lb last week (well done Diane, I know you read here, that's great) but to keep that up long term ain't gonna happen 😉

Reactions: 1
Same, in several groups (all of which she was booted from for being abusive to members. She really has a weird sense of entitlement? I don't know if it stems from her tv appearance a few years ago, but she's heavier and unfitter now than she was then?

She could have made real progress if she'd stayed focused and stuck to whatever was working then (it's that long ago I forget how she lost her initial few stone?) but no- she knows best.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I too have been on the end of her temper. For posting a comment unrelated to herself in another group. You would think you have freedom to speak your mind in what ever group you join.
Diane. Considered it a personal attack on her. She wasn't mentioned or even thought of in that comment.
Next thing I know I'm blocked and told via other members she's ranting and raving my name is mud. Then comes the personal attack in messenger.
I know Diane reads here. I'm happy she has lost 3lb last week. I wish her luck in continuing to achieve her goal. Including any other goal she sets herself.
I have a back ground in fitness and nutrition. Worked with many over weight ppl to help achieve weight loss and improve their health. Like I've said before heaven forbid anyone with real knowledge offer advice.

Anyway, day 11 of her 200 days on the "freedom programme" to lose 3lb a week before Christmas - and she's changed to WW.
I see she lost 3lb last week (well done Diane, I know you read here, that's great) but to keep that up long term ain't gonna happen 😉
Latest She’s been on WW for 6 months but not following the diet doing Freedom programme ????😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.