Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she is 25 stone now she gained 3lb then 2lb but then she is saying she didn't gain she lost 6lb and now gym and swimming I thought she couldn't do these things because of her anxiety and ptsd and terrified of covid so Jeanette bought a laptop for nothing as she couldn't do it because she could not go to the gym liar liar pants on fire I have no words 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
120 minutes in the pool - mostly doing nothing I expect- but making it sound like 2 hours swimming.

Maybe it was 2 hours from when she walked through the door and to when she came out.

10 minutes to change, 30 minutes in the pool (15 minutes swimming, 15 minutes floating about) 30 minutes to get dried and dressed, 50 minutes in the cafe 🤣🤣

Anyway, I'm just jealous - I was up at 630am today, at my laptop by 7.15, worked through til 5.15, did a food shop on the way home, cooked dinner and just sat down at 9pm. Wish I had time to spend 2 hours at the pool 🤣

Reactions: 2
She was going to quit a few weeks ago for 'professional reasons'?? WTAF?? Talking in riddles again. Is now on a plan made especially for her but 'we're' not congratulating her....ehh maybe because it'll last a few days at most like everything else.

Reactions: 1
@TruthnotTrolling she's looking someone to stick to a program for 2wks when she can't stick to one for 6 days?!?! 😂 😂 😂

Can she be reported for doing this tit when she's completely unqualified??

Urrghhh yeah I suppose you're right. It's shite that there's no regulation on charlatans like this offering 'life plans' and nutrition and fitness 'advice'? :mad:

Does anyone see her posting anymore ? I see lots of Pinterest quotes on her IG but that's it. Her FB is private too I think- anyone a member?

Reactions: 2
Long time no post......
Just to say, if you don't know already......
Our Diane, the diet and fitness influencer is up to 24st 7lbs as of today.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.