Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too have been on the end of her temper. For posting a comment unrelated to herself in another group. You would think you have freedom to speak your mind in what ever group you join.
Diane. Considered it a personal attack on her. She wasn't mentioned or even thought of in that comment.
Next thing I know I'm blocked and told via other members she's ranting and raving my name is mud. Then comes the personal attack in messenger.
I know Diane reads here. I'm happy she has lost 3lb last week. I wish her luck in continuing to achieve her goal. Including any other goal she sets herself.
I have a back ground in fitness and nutrition. Worked with many over weight ppl to help achieve weight loss and improve their health. Like I've said before heaven forbid anyone with real knowledge offer advice.
Same- I'm qualified in Nutrition as well as specialities in sports nutrition, diabetes support and childrens nutrition and (very nicely) offered advice many times for it to be ignored. Others often offered the same advice only to be given abuse.
I wished her nothing but the best in the beginning as I was genuinely afraid for her health (which has got worse since), but now I just think 'on you go'...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Same- I'm qualified in Nutrition as well as specialities in sports nutrition, diabetes support and childrens nutrition and (very nicely) offered advice many times for it to be ignored. Others often offered the same advice only to be given abuse.
I wished her nothing but the best in the beginning as I was genuinely afraid for her health (which has got worse since), but now I just think 'on you go'...
Same I studied American Sports Science and Medicine. Plus other stuff along the way. Worked with local GP surgeries cardiac rehabilitation/ stroke rehab.
Like you worried about her health. There's little we can do.
I listen to her advise she gives out to others not just on diet but mental health. Offers help via DM. I'm horrid. The fact members of her page will listen and follow .
I wish her luck.
She thinks we are just out to get her. Evil trolls that lead sad lives.
Little does she know we have only tried to help at one time or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ìve been informed. Diane been live. Apparently we are calling her a psychopath.
I don't see that word being used here
Making up lies on what been typed on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Hello people of this very same world it’s ya girl” thank god she clarified that she isn’t an alien, after that you kind of lose the will and give up. She’s still posting the same rubbishy inspirational quotes and nutrition charts, it’s almost like she didn’t go away.

• Haha
I always laugh when she says that. With a eye roll. Lol That's one catch phase that I won't be repeating .
Most of those pin post she copies are full of...

Hellooooo. People of the World! Big news! Come on Peeps, rally round. A new weight loss guru is in our midst, eager to sign you up and ready to go global.
Because no one with thousands of followers could expect less than 5% of them to support this incredibly successful plan! And no one wants to watch the car crash enfold when a mere handful (I'm being generous here), put their money where their 'likes' are. (And why is it that there is hardly any interaction with anyone following in group or Insta? A little embarrassing to see the begging for people to join in on each live but each to their own)

I really hope this enterprise works out. Hubby and daughter could be admin and the tax payer has 3 less people to support. Win, win, win folks.

So let's get behind 'Our Girl', and promote this 'couldn't help but succeed' business.

And she says we don't play nice.

Sometimes the only thing making these lives bearable are our shout-outs. I'm always kind of crushed when we don't get a mention. I think she interacts with us more than any other of her groupies.

I think that deserves a shout out in group, don't you guys? A proper thank you is definitely in order. You're most welcome.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I cannot wait to sign up. Wonder if she's excepts used £1 notes or KFC money off vouchers
I hope that meal in the picture is on the menu plan. (Anyone got any Andrews. )
As we know she like to stay away from refined Carbs.
Hope she's registered her new adventure with DWP .I hate for them to catch her out.

Best of Luck too you Di.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello fellow sewer rats (who saw her live the other day??)

Is she still on her 200 day countdown? You know the one where she was going to lose 3lb a week but for week 2 and 3 she's stayed the same ?

I tell you, if she EVER sticks to something for more than a week, I'll eat my (low carb) hat.

In fact, if she gets to under 20 stone before Christmas I'll PM her and tell her who I am 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm 100% sure there's a rant coming at us rats. For trolling her. Being so unkind.

The truth is Di your being unkind asking for money from your followers, some if which are struggling themselves .
Even tho her lives are solo. (Which is like watching a episode of 600lb life sometimes. )
From what I can see most of her followers have it pretty figured out and working hard and being consistent with what ever plan they are on. Unlike Di.
Without any real Qualifications and knowledge to back anything up with. Asking for 99 quid. Shocking behaviour.

Let's see your plan work for you first. Before asking your peeps to cough up cash.

As someone with real qualifications I'm disgusted.
Rant that if you will Diane , as you like to mention ne alot.

Bloody typing lol should wear my glasses lol.. Not retyping it lol.

Only £99 for 6 weeks of stuff she has pinched from various sources. I’m sure I have a dr Chatterjee book called feel better in 5 so who knows where she got that idea from. She is now in a size 26 trouser so of course she is mega qualified to be giving out nutritional advice, whoops she’s not giving it out she charging us for the pleasure. I notice she used my alien analogy except she seemed to misunderstand what I meant.

She used to be 25 stone, size 32.
She's now 23 or 24 stone (I lose track) and a size 24/26.
Having lost weight myself I can tell you that a stone equates to about a dress size. I'd expect her to have dropped one, maybe 2 dress sizes.
Her elasticated waist stretch fabric trousers must be feeling the strain.
Put a pair of size 24 / 26 jeans on, or a skirt with a zip and button, and call me a liar.

Oh ! The £99 course post has disappeared!!
See what you've done sewer rats !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she realises that when she asks us to interact with her on insta that
1.She could interact with us right here. She obviously stalks the posts.sSo practice what you preach maybe?
2. We do interact with her in her group. She just doesn't realize.
And
3. A lot of people here have tried to have a discussion with her and she throws a strop, bins them off and then they come here.

Only one person to blame for the increasing footfall through here...

Oh ! The £99 course post has disappeared!!
See what you've done sewer rats !!
Hopefully 🐀🐀🐀 have saved a few gullible souls from being separated from the little cash they have. Sad really. You can fool some of the people, some of the time...

Last edited:
I think when she started her 200 days she was 25.6lb.
She's paused her group. So clearly reading our comments.
When asked questions in her live. Her one and only response is. What's your 5 habits. .
Then back to herself and her aches n pains.
Someone call
Dr Nowzaradan. Lol.

• Haha
25.6 ? That's more than when she started all those years ago at 25 stone.......

Thats what gets me - live your life how you like, but don't style yourself as some fitness expert, some mental health guru, life coach.....when you're bigger than you were when you started all those years ago. Practice what you preach, prove us wrong, show us dianes freedom programme works.

There will be a slagging off live that will get deleted soon after, so keep your eyes peeled for that 👀

Reactions: 5
What’ll be so sad though is to see her on 25th December looking exactly the same as she does now. She calls herself being “on a journey” but the very premise of being on a journey if you’re going somewhere. You’re moving, you’re not static. Her journey never begins as she never starts it. I think she said 18 stone by Christmas didn’t she.

For someone who hates us . She still happy to post her lives on IG. Call us out. Then deletes it.
.We then react on here. Cannot react there. Good lord she would throw a fit if we did. NO doubt she rushes to view our comments.
I would love her to comment here. Let's have a real discussion.
Sorry I'm thinking you like our attention Diane.
Yet her fb group has been paused where she claims to offer her full support to her followers.
Where is your support now for them . You just asked ppl to pay 99 quid for support and you have gone AWOL.
That alone will make ppl think twice . Imagine paying 99 pounds for 6 weeks and within the first 10 days you go missing because you had a bad day or someone said something you don't like.

Prove to us your program works. Well it's not a programme is it. It's your own eating habits and mindset on YOUR situation. Theres no science behind what your doing . Which quite frankly doesn't offer much hope for other ppl watching from their screens.

Get down to your 18stone. Rub our faces In it. Show us how wrong we are.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't even think of us? 😂😂😂. Give me a break She can't stay away. I give her as much chance of not mentioning us ever again as I do of her ever getting under 20 Stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess we can all join Diane Chats fb group. Now she's kindly offered us rats a invention lol. Not for long . week later she will kick n block all new comers lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.