Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At last! Fed up of her thinking that saying 'I don't own no copyright' covers her.
Exactly! It's like announcing that you know the speed limit is 30mph but I'm going to drive at 70. Why doesn't she think copyright rules apply to her? Other users pay the fee. Not sure Amazon will be too pleased with her using Alexa to do it either. Tut tut 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has has Rick Bhullar playing whilst filming herself exercising before today, you could often hear him

She has has Rick Bhullar playing whilst filming herself exercising before today, you could often hear him
Doesn't surprise me. Facebook and Instagram are being forced to act. And quite right. Times ticking for people not paying for intellectual rights. Bans and fines are now being handed out.

In other news, how many days do you think the 100 day challenge will last? I wouldn't even bet £1 on it lasting to the end of the month.

Reactions: 3
Yayyy. We got a shout out! For somebody who doesn't like Tattler, she spends alot of time here.
Glad we could help!
Oh, and now it's a year of reasons! That or 365 is out the window and 100 days make a year 😂. Oh dear oh dear. Fancy admitting you'd already have forgotten the challenge you started yesterday. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s your why…
What’s your why…
Oh my god! How may times did she say that 🤣
The first 3 minutes were her just waiting for people to join! I wish she would just get on with it! Why doesn’t she just tell people she will be doing it at a certain time and do it then so I don’t have to sit through 5 minutes of rambling.

• Haha
What’s your why…
What’s your why…
Oh my god! How may times did she say that 🤣
The first 3 minutes were her just waiting for people to join! I wish she would just get on with it! Why doesn’t she just tell people she will be doing it at a certain time and do it then so I don’t have to sit through 5 minutes of rambling.
It's a pretty poor engagement rate. For all the 'followers', the number of likes are miniscule. 5 minutes of desperately trying to get people to engage seems about right

Where is she active? Insta? FB?
Insta. Groups come and go so fast on FB that you get whiplash 😂

• Haha
She won't let me into her Insta groups! LOL!!
People who can't be challenged on the misconceptions they perpetuate, will block any attempts at fair and honest dialogue. Consider it a badge of honour that you're blocked because it says everything you need to know 👍

• Haha
@Bored 2 death very true! I've gone head to head (as nicely as possible) in the early days and challenged her many times over her chopping and changing plans/methods after a day or two, to be met with all the excuses under the sun- her health, limited mobility (from the one who went on to become a zumba 'instructor' and drummercise prodigy! 😂 ) PTSD, budget, learning disability (?), etc etc.
She's on a road to nowhere...

Reactions: 3
It's a pretty poor engagement rate. For all the 'followers', the number of likes are miniscule. 5 minutes of desperately trying to get people to engage seems about right

Insta. Groups come and go so fast on FB that you get whiplash 😂
Which insta is she using at the moment, tried several and nothing is coming up, apart from old ones

Reactions: 1
It's time to say goodbye. The monotony has finally reached such heady heights that only the most hardcore of Tattlers can maintain the vigil.

To sum up...

Diet, don't diet
Use the scales, don't use the scales
WW, not WW
SW , not SW
Calorie count, don't calorie count
On plan, off plan, own plan
Fast, don't fast
Carbs are good, carbs are bad
Some foods are bad, no foods are bad
Walk, unless you don't want to walk
Ignore copyright laws, don't ignore copyright laws
Ignore Tattlers, give Tattlers a shout out
On social media, off social media
Ear/sinuses are better/worse
Put on lb, lost lb
Post pics of food on questionable plates on a much loved sofa
Guru, not guru
Run a business, don't run a business
Like, like like and follow, follow, follow.
Do all of the above and never actually achieve anything except notoriety.

And basically repeat every few weeks.

1 last shout out for old times sake? 😂

Which insta is she using at the moment, tried several and nothing is coming up, apart from old ones
Seriously, don't bother. I'm out. I think we are the only people still giving her air time. See last post x

Attachments

• Haha
It's time to say goodbye. The monotony has finally reached such heady heights that only the most hardcore of Tattlers can maintain the vigil.

To sum up...

Diet, don't diet
Use the scales, don't use the scales
WW, not WW
SW , not SW
Calorie count, don't calorie count
On plan, off plan, own plan
Fast, don't fast
Carbs are good, carbs are bad
Some foods are bad, no foods are bad
Walk, unless you don't want to walk
Ignore copyright laws, don't ignore copyright laws
Ignore Tattlers, give Tattlers a shout out
On social media, off social media
Ear/sinuses are better/worse
Put on lb, lost lb
Post pics of food on questionable plates on a much loved sofa
Guru, not guru
Run a business, don't run a business
Like, like like and follow, follow, follow.
Do all of the above and never actually achieve anything except notoriety.

And basically repeat every few weeks.

1 last shout out for old times sake? 😂

Seriously, don't bother. I'm out. I think we are the only people still giving her air time. See last post x
This is her to a T, I must have hacked her off because she has blocked me, oh well not to worry.

• Haha
I'm just waiting for her to hit 25 stone again - she's admitted she's back up to 24 stone 6, so almost there.
Wasn't she 21 stone (down from 25) when she was on This Morning as a fitness guru?
I've looked and counted 14 "this it it, fresh start" posts on a fb ww group. One of the earliest was at 22.10. Almost 2 stone heavier now and still going.

I give the 100 day "what's your why" no more than a fortnight. Who could think of 100 different reasons ? She doesn't know whats she's talking about either - she said she won't give up after a month, two months, three months, four months, five months......do you think someone should tell her there are no more than 31 days in a month ?

Yayyy. We got a shout out! For somebody who doesn't like Tattler, she spends alot of time here.
Glad we could help!
Oh, and now it's a year of reasons! That or 365 is out the window and 100 days make a year 😂. Oh dear oh dear. Fancy admitting you'd already have forgotten the challenge you started yesterday. 🙈
I missed it - did she actually mention tattle?

Reactions: 1
I'm just waiting for her to hit 25 stone again - she's admitted she's back up to 24 stone 6, so almost there.
Wasn't she 21 stone (down from 25) when she was on This Morning as a fitness guru?
I've looked and counted 14 "this it it, fresh start" posts on a fb ww group. One of the earliest was at 22.10. Almost 2 stone heavier now and still going.

I give the 100 day "what's your why" no more than a fortnight. Who could think of 100 different reasons ? She doesn't know whats she's talking about either - she said she won't give up after a month, two months, three months, four months, five months......do you think someone should tell her there are no more than 31 days in a month ?

I missed it - did she actually mention tattle?
She’s had a proper rant at tattle calling out some of us by name, saying we were sad people with no lives, that’s as maybe but at least we don’t go online to try and fleece people out of their money. She quickly deleted her rant as she realised it would lead her followers here😅😅

• Haha
I missed the first rant- but another is there now. 🙈
We're giving her publicity?? More views so she can help more people? Help them do what exactly??? More proof she's utterly deluded! 😂
She's like watching a car crash, on a roundabout, in a snowstorm?!?

• Haha
Day Four of the #100 day challenge- "what's your why" and 5.20pm, no post yet.

This is your friendly reminder Diane- us tattlers have your back ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.