Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she did yesterday after running, ha, round the shops looking for healthy food, apparently none to be found so she made something soup, carrot and coriander soup, neither of which she has tried, cottage pie slimming world style, mayflower chicken curry and sweet and sour chicken curry, whatever that may be. Digital slimming world is the best thing ever, apparently well until next week when she will have given up and slagged it off, again.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So Diane, our healthy eating and fitness guru has now tipped the 24 stone mark - meaning that since her appearance on This Morning she has gained two stone in 4 years. Not sure her results are going in the right direction.

• Wow
So Diane, our healthy eating and fitness guru has now tipped the 24 stone mark - meaning that since her appearance on This Morning she has gained two stone in 4 years. Not sure her results are going in the right direction.
If you look up yoyo dieter in the dictionary, there she is. It's a joke that she purports to know how to sustain a healthy lifestyle. She is amazing at screenshotting endless crap about it though.
Where is she posting now? Didn't see any update on her Insta...

Reactions: 2
Shes hit 24st 9lbs in the past year. She's a joke. And her followers are of the same level. QUOTE="TruthnotTrolling, post: 7661989, member: 292880"]
[/QUOTE]

Shes hit 24st 9lbs in the past year. She's a joke. And her followers are of the same level. QUOTE="TruthnotTrolling, post: 7661989, member: 292880"]
[/QUOTE]
Sometimes I feel sorry for her. So many issues going on. But then I remember how she shoots down anyone who steps forward with some home truths, even though they are trying to help.
Some people just crave attention, no matter how foolish they may appear. She'd be better stepping away from all social media for 12 months and concentrating on her issues. But she won't. She can't. And I'm right back to feeling sorry for her. It's like rubber necking on a car crash.

Sometimes I feel sorry for her. So many issues going on. But then I remember how she shoots down anyone who steps forward with some home truths, even though they are trying to help.
Some people just crave attention, no matter how foolish they may appear. She'd be better stepping away from all social media for 12 months and concentrating on her issues. But she won't. She can't. And I'm right back to feeling sorry for her. It's like rubber necking on a car crash.
[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean but she doesn’t help herself, no doubt in the next few days she will be slagging us off then will delete any mention and come back under a different name. She was all over social media saying where she would be filming etc then accused us of putting her life at risk because she is on some kind of police thing for someone at risk, it makes no sense.

She's fasting now ? No more slimming world ?
How long do we give her fasting.....last time she gave it up was because of her electrolytes.....let's see this time- prove me wrong Diane - go on!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my - seriously? She may be trolling us I guess - she made a comment about electrolytes in her live so......OR she has realised that fasting for 13 hours and 22 minutes is really just having a late breakfast lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly and she still preaches that she eats no potatoes no biscuits blabla yet posts pics of her potatoes and biscuits 🤣 starts her convos with hello my name is Diane now and wants us to give ourselfs permission to eat good grief

• Haha
She needs serious therapy. She craves attention in any shape or form. And when she's called out on bullshit she cries 'trolls'... :rolleyes:

And THIS is what pisses me off - she continues to act like some sort of guru - handing out advice- which people who don't know if her LISTEN too - she's dangerous.

So now she's saying she lost 5 stone with calorie counting and kept it off until she started gaining again due to Covid and now she's put most of it back on, but kept the inches off.

1. She's never lost 5 stone - at her heaviest she was 25 stone, I've never known her go under 21. She's lost 4 stone tops. And gained at least 3 back.

2. She lost the 4 stone with Slimming World- that's what she always said - so she's either lying now, or was lying then.

3. This group isn't a new one, she's just renamed her freedom group from last year to reflect her current diet fad.

4. She has absolutely gained inches. NOBODY can gain 4+ stone and not put inches on. She has so clearly got bigger, maybe not in the same places (I think her face doesn't reflect the scale of her re-gain) but you can see it when she is side on profile in her videos (she never posts side on comparison photos).

5. Fasting - advising people that fasting for more than 12 hours knocks out electrolytes? Oh my god ! Firstly- lots of people wouldn't even consider 12 hours a fast ! That's just not eating after 7.30pm, and having breakfast at 7.30am ! And saying you can't drink coffee when you fast? Most people who fast drink lots of black coffee - its how they manage their 16 or 17 hour fasts (which really IS intermittent fasting). She is giving poor advice about things she knows nothing about ! If people are curious about fasting - point them to a fasting group! "Fasting" for 12 hours in 24 is not fasting - its a healthy normal eating pattern!!!

Oh she drives me mad !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So our great leader has had her first (according to her) binge of 2022 but it’s okay because it was only a couple of hours binge and not a week. Maybe don’t buy the rubbish food if it is a temptation to binge on it but take no notice of me because I don’t proclaim to be an expert, unlike some

And now her group is "private" - she'll just have to work out which of her members is the spy in the camp now lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And after committing to 6 months on one particular plan on the 1st January, she's changed her mind... again. Is that a new record? Probably not. I seem to recall a 24 hour turn around once or twice.
Now saying she's just gonna cook like SW but not count calories. Cook like SW? Literally just means home cooking so why that needed saying, who knows.
This live was literally like 100s she's done before. I really don't understand why her loved ones don't step in and point out it's all just so ridiculous.
There are clearly mental health issues and an eating disorder. I have so much sympathy for both of those. But get off the merry go round. Stop lying to yourself and others. Stop offering to help and counsel others when you can't even fix the exact same problems you share with your disciples.
Get off social media. Come back when your BMI is healthy and THEN share all your hard fought knowledge. Until then, have respect for yourself and for the people who are temporarily sucked in before they get booted when they see the same dance again and again

And after committing to 6 months on one particular plan on the 1st January, she's changed her mind... again. Is that a new record? Probably not. I seem to recall a 24 hour turn around once or twice.
Now saying she's just gonna cook like SW but not count calories. Cook like SW? Literally just means home cooking so why that needed saying, who knows.
This live was literally like 100s she's done before. I really don't understand why her loved ones don't step in and point out it's all just so ridiculous.
There are clearly mental health issues and an eating disorder. I have so much sympathy for both of those. But get off the merry go round. Stop lying to yourself and others. Stop offering to help and counsel others when you can't even fix the exact same problems you share with your disciples.
Get off social media. Come back when your BMI is healthy and THEN share all your hard fought knowledge. Until then, have respect for yourself and for the people who are temporarily sucked in before they get booted when they see the same dance again and again
I saw this live and as you say it is like all the rest, she mentions the ATE app but from what I saw you only get 7 days free so come next week, or more likely tomorrow, she will be back to Ww, sw, calorie counting, fasting, only eating rubbish on days with letter y in them or whatever plan she thinks of. Still no mention of her little scheme though.
How can she not see what everyone else can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.