Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDoubtfire

Ìve been informed. Diane been live. Apparently we are calling her a psychopath.
I don't see that word being used here
Making up lies on what been typed on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MissDoubtfire

Don't forget this lady Has crippling social anxiety. She leaving SM Instagram, coz of all us hates.
She's only posted those pictures to see if we are still here talking about her.
The moment she posted , she sat and waited for us to fall into her trap.
Did I say she Has social anxiety lol.
It is kinda like she posts stuff just to get our attention. She's such a attention seeker.

Anyone notice the stray foot in the pictures lol. For the fans only lmao.

• Haha

Bored 2 death

Thought she said she wasn't showing her home anymore . She said on this mornings live. Here she is right this moment doing a live exercise insert eye roll video. For us all to see her home
Which by the way she wont be posting anymore . Lol
So she's taken the video down. Must have seen your comment. Ooo, but she doesn't come here anymore does she 🙄
Also, how did she have a light bulb moment about not visiting here and then she won't be affected by the comments? We've literally been pointing that out to her for ever. 😂

• Haha

MissDoubtfire

@MrsBrown Great minds think alike. Next time she opens a group or reopened one. Ppl need to be told not to bother with it. She's not there for them or there opinions. Infact she said as much on her live posted on her own account. Who now lives in London lol

How can you have a group and the boldly go round ever diet page claiming to be following there's and asking for help, Asking buddies to DM you as you need such alot of support. Even USA pages. Where your name is unfamiliar of course.
Members on your page are reaching out to you and you offer F ALL in return .ITS ALL ABOUT YOU.
(Yes I do sound slightly pissed off don't I lmao )

Hi I’m another one that’s been blocked by the look of it I can’t believe how draining it is watching the same motivatiing videos and then not see her progress , I’ve followed her for years and she did great at first she actually inspired me to get up and take control of my weight and health . It’s just sad to see that she can’t seem to do it herself . It would be great to see her succeed , just wish she would give people a chance instead of cutting them off when they try to help .

MrsBrown

I think the new name should be

The can't make up my mind diet plan lol. No two days are ever the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lurky Lurker

Did you see earlier there was a post where she just said "fuming" or something similar ? Its gone now. I recon she's reading here, or someone's feeding back to her, and she's proper pissed off about it - but she realises she can't say anything or she will just send people here.
Hi Diane ! 🖐

• Haha

MissDoubtfire

Cannot beat them. Join Um lol. Clearly the only method of communication you understand.

Now Diane has stopped posting her diet plans and all her new ideas are hush hush, why is she still calling her instagram page Diane freedom program? Everything she is posting now are those stupid quotes that nobody really cares about. I think she just wants to get a reaction from us but i have got no interest in what she is doing.
Clearly read your mind a posted a Fry up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Bored 2 death

Yayyy. We got a shout out! For somebody who doesn't like Tattler, she spends alot of time here.
Glad we could help!
Oh, and now it's a year of reasons! That or 365 is out the window and 100 days make a year 😂. Oh dear oh dear. Fancy admitting you'd already have forgotten the challenge you started yesterday. 🙈

• Haha

Chest-ter

Problem is, lots of desperately vulnerable people who are searching for the magic bullet. I really worry about that one person who listens to her and doesn't make it. Funny how she needs a therapist funded by the NHS. Obviously she just needs a stronger cuppa and the walk needs to be brisker.
Only positive is that not one person commented asking for info or signing up. Probably another live around the corner screaming because noone is supporting her venture.
Exactly. Exposing vulnerable people, taking their money and laughing.
it wasn’t long ago she had to visit a food bank because she had nothing in. Yet these courses she’s allegedly doing cost money. Taking gifts off people. Has she no shame?
I’m sure the next live will be about how no one is supporting her and that she trying to help. No she’s exploiting people. People that are at their lowest point and genuinely want help. Plus I’ve no clue where the fuck she buying pants for £2.50. Even primark are more expensive

Bored 2 death

It's time to say goodbye. The monotony has finally reached such heady heights that only the most hardcore of Tattlers can maintain the vigil.

To sum up...

Diet, don't diet
Use the scales, don't use the scales
WW, not WW
SW , not SW
Calorie count, don't calorie count
On plan, off plan, own plan
Fast, don't fast
Carbs are good, carbs are bad
Some foods are bad, no foods are bad
Walk, unless you don't want to walk
Ignore copyright laws, don't ignore copyright laws
Ignore Tattlers, give Tattlers a shout out
On social media, off social media
Ear/sinuses are better/worse
Put on lb, lost lb
Post pics of food on questionable plates on a much loved sofa
Guru, not guru
Run a business, don't run a business
Like, like like and follow, follow, follow.
Do all of the above and never actually achieve anything except notoriety.

And basically repeat every few weeks.

1 last shout out for old times sake? 😂

Which insta is she using at the moment, tried several and nothing is coming up, apart from old ones
Seriously, don't bother. I'm out. I think we are the only people still giving her air time. See last post x

Attachments

• Haha

MissDoubtfire

She did the same to me. When she had her Diane scenic Route or Journey. I posted a comment on a page unrelated to hers. Post was not even related to Diane Next thing I knew I was blocked banned . Members of her groups were informing me that she was ranting and raving. Then I received many nasty messages from her.
I was utterly shocked and upset at the time. As it to totally uncalled for.
She's one nasty bully.
I'm not alone in my experience with her. Yet she has audacity to call others trolls and bullies.

I think people are becoming less tolerant of her behaviours. I normally ignore her comments on shared groups but think the tide is turning.

🤔 wonder whether it'll be WW or CC next 🤣
I normally ignore her too. She's playing with ppl that are kind and caring. It's not fair.
Bad enough she had money and items of ppl that have offered her help. Only to be blocked and banned. This behaviour is not OK.

bopalena

Oh I've been on the end of her temper before, it's not pleasant.

Anyway, day 11 of her 200 days on the "freedom programme" to lose 3lb a week before Christmas - and she's changed to WW.
I see she lost 3lb last week (well done Diane, I know you read here, that's great) but to keep that up long term ain't gonna happen 😉
Latest She’s been on WW for 6 months but not following the diet doing Freedom programme ????😂

• Haha