Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Omg all i can say is the majority here have initially felt sorry for Diane and offered help, support and advice. There's a few of us here actually qualified in areas that could help her, and all of us have had it thrown back in our faces. I lost sympathy for her years ago. I no longer feel sorry for her, despite her 'past'. We all have a past- some a LOT more traumatic than hers and we get on with life. I know of very few who have had such serious emergency health situations (weight related) and not had it scare the absolute life out of them- enough to force them to make serious lifestyle changes. She hasn't. She's walking herself into an early grave and doesn't seem to give a shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

MissDoubtfire

For someone who hates us . She still happy to post her lives on IG. Call us out. Then deletes it.
.We then react on here. Cannot react there. Good lord she would throw a fit if we did. NO doubt she rushes to view our comments.
I would love her to comment here. Let's have a real discussion.
Sorry I'm thinking you like our attention Diane.
Yet her fb group has been paused where she claims to offer her full support to her followers.
Where is your support now for them . You just asked ppl to pay 99 quid for support and you have gone AWOL.
That alone will make ppl think twice . Imagine paying 99 pounds for 6 weeks and within the first 10 days you go missing because you had a bad day or someone said something you don't like.

Prove to us your program works. Well it's not a programme is it. It's your own eating habits and mindset on YOUR situation. Theres no science behind what your doing . Which quite frankly doesn't offer much hope for other ppl watching from their screens.

Get down to your 18stone. Rub our faces In it. Show us how wrong we are.

MrsBrown

Now Diane has stopped posting her diet plans and all her new ideas are hush hush, why is she still calling her instagram page Diane freedom program? Everything she is posting now are those stupid quotes that nobody really cares about. I think she just wants to get a reaction from us but i have got no interest in what she is doing.

And ANOTHER new group 😂😂😂
Yep. Different page. Wasn't her last group called Diana new chapter. That lasted 2 weeks before she deleted it and banned / blocked long time members.
So new page but same ole nothing new here .
🥱 🥱 🥱 . Give it a bloody rest no one cares anymore. You pissed to many people off.

Diane hates us trolls so much. That she's only posting on social media site where her trolls can see.
He fb group is still paused. Why bother .
She's using a different fb account where us trolls are not blocked.
She's back on tick tock. For the record "No your not on fire'"
Us trolls are the only ones keeping you going.

TruthnotTrolling

And today she says she's been working with a few clients on her freedom programme, who have lost between 2 & 6 stone. So from today, she's going to follow her own plan, no more slimming world, counting calories or weight watchers (presume no more fasting either) just 3 meals a day, no weighing, wholemeal only, no refined carbs, less than 5g sugar and one snack of 200 cals or less. Day one. Again.
10th Jan and she's changed plans at least 4 times, and gained weight.

Guru.

• Haha

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
So she has been weighed at Ww and has gained 3.5lb but it’s okay because it is the fault of us mean trolls who point out her inconsistencies, it’s not hers for buying the sweets and rubbish in the first place. Is she upset, no of course not because whilst it is our fault she is never going to let us nasty trolls affect her weight loss journey again, well until the next gain presumably. She isn’t going to get weighed a ww again because she is starting at the gym, although her first month must be up now, make your own mind up.

• Haha

MissDoubtfire

Gum shield is for her TMJ. I my self is a suffer. It's normally worn while you sleep.

Good lord Diane clean the bloody thing it's brown. Why can you not take it out for the 10 min video.
On the plus side I didn't see the cooking video.

• Sick

MrsBrown

Well, in the beginning I thought her new business venture was becoming a weightwatcher leader/consultant or whatever they are called now. She does seem to be going way over the top promoting the new plan. I can't see her staying with it for more than a week. As for her new group is she supposed to be promoting ww like that? Its as if she is the leader and she is running her own meeting. She can get into trouble doing it. Especially if she is going to post details of the plan in her new group.

Im hoping Diane can lose weight on this plan. I can't see it happening. Looking at photos posted yesterday, she must be at her largest now. She hasn't told us her starting weight, unless I have missed that part, so how do we know if the plan is working for her and if she has in fact lost weight. Will have to see next week if she sticks to the plan long enough.

MissDoubtfire

If you want time away from your group. Fair enough. Let peeps know. Keep it open for those who wish to post. This constant open/ close. All its proving to ppl is that you don't give a fig about others supporting each other.
Support isn't one way.