Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chickenlips123

Crikey, second social media exit in a week 🤣
I feel sorry for those 9 people she probably promised all kinds to and then just binned off. I hope she didn't take any money from them!
I do think if your putting yourself out there on social media platforms you have to accept the rough with the smooth. Yes there will be disagreements and not everyone will agree but that's life. Just accept it and move on. Just because someone has a different opinion or disagrees with the advice your giving doesn't give you the right to post videos about people and send nasty messages. Treat people how you expect to be treated.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Didn't she only have like 9 people in this new super private group? She then went on a rant saying there were spies in it and she was deleting the whole lot! 😂

• Haha

MrsBrown

Do we really care what Diane's exciting news is? whatever it is wont materialise however excited and enthusiastic she is. Do we care if only her family know. Get on with whatever you are doing to be honest I am not interested anymore and I don't think anyone else here are either.

Sizesixinmyhead

I think she's incredibly lonely. She uses social media as a way to connect with people. After her stint on This Morning I really think she thought they nurture her invite her on on a regular slot. Luckily for the world this never happened but she still clings, ever so desperately, for her extended 15 minutes of fame. My other half would take my devices away if he caught me lip synching for TT.

Diane has missed so many opportunities to gain real friends & a massive support network because of her violent outbursts, her lack of willpower & her attention seeking.

She will continue to see these messages as trolls invading her life, when in reality it's the opposite.

Bullyhater98

Previously said you hate us low life trolls. Yet you want us to keep following you. To keep saying what we need to say. In other words. Keep commenting here about you. Coz no other bugger is commenting on anywhere else. Lmao.
I rolled my eyes so far back into my head, I almost toppled over.
Every one is now wise to her behaviour

I've been lurking here for a while now. Thought, Well i might as well join the party.
I was also a member of her group long while ago. Including a friend on her own account. All of a sudden I'm blocked and banned. All I did was offer some friendly advice. After supporting her and sticking up for her.

I remember her being really angry with people who set up a group for intermittent fasting ages ago.

OMG YES.. I remember that. She had just started doing IF and posting about it.
She was so pissed. she thought it was someone from her own group too.

Last edited:

Bored 2 death

I am not a prude, but I don't like swearing. Did Diane have to post that vile post on Insta with her face engulfed in flames. The amount of 'f' words in it was appalling and that awful smirk on her face didn't do her any favours. How can anyone stoop that low.

This is the reason I haven't downloaded TikTok
To be fair, Tiktok has some really genuine people on, some really funny ones too.
She is using it in a really toxic way but that's not what Tiktok generally is.
Don't let it colour your opinion and have a peek. You can always uninstall it x

I am not a prude, but I don't like swearing. Did Diane have to post that vile post on Insta with her face engulfed in flames. The amount of 'f' words in it was appalling and that awful smirk on her face didn't do her any favours. How can anyone stoop that low.

This is the reason I haven't downloaded TikTok
Someone else agrees 👍

Attachments

Last edited:

Sizesixinmyhead

Karma is a bitch...

🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry I've actually no idea what she's on... has she suddenly lost 15 stone and become as svelte as her avatar?

She randomly quotes things that I'm not even sure she understands? She like those strange fb people who write..."I'm so angry!".... then ignore all their friends' comments say..."what's wrong hun!"

• Haha

TruthnotTrolling

25.6 ? That's more than when she started all those years ago at 25 stone.......

Thats what gets me - live your life how you like, but don't style yourself as some fitness expert, some mental health guru, life coach.....when you're bigger than you were when you started all those years ago. Practice what you preach, prove us wrong, show us dianes freedom programme works.

There will be a slagging off live that will get deleted soon after, so keep your eyes peeled for that 👀

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Stranger things. Nothing like making a video. To boast about not telling anyone about anything. . So I'm here to boast about that I couldn't care less .
But what she isn’t telling us is something very important, so big and important that she can’t possibly tell us about it but she can tell us she has been eating pot noodles🤣

• Haha

MissDoubtfire

How the devil can she support and offer advice too ppl on a 4 week plan. When she’s unable able to stick to her own plan for more than 3 days . Including throwing her dummy out the pram and leave SM which I’m sure will happen during the next month.
mind boggling.

What I find funny is she’s acting as if she just joined this group along with SW. Strange thing here is I’m a member of that group and I’m sure other like me would very quickly realise who this new Member is. Some won’t of course. Kindly offer their help.
now here’s where it’s funny. See picture Members list .Don’t forget she’s a new to the group lol

ps I forgot I was a member .

Attachments