Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another poor me video from Big D. She's ill (when isn't she?).
Stop giving her advice about what to do to stop eating.
It's not about hunger it's about emotions emotions emotions.
Keeps droning on about a how it's binge eating. Well if binge eating is really the problem, then she should get herself on support groups for that because slimming world etc is never going to help. But she won't because that isn't really the problem. Just another label to put on herself.
And she binges because she's tired? Really? She doesn't get up till mid-morning! Follow the advice given above. Have a day routine like most other people. Which means getting up before 7:00 in the morning.
Honestly, I've never known anybody want to wallow in her troubles so much as this woman.
Where did she post this video ?

Reactions: 1
More excuses now...

Day 3 and she's "enjoying the journey" 😂

Her excuse this week is her ear infection 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Day 3 and she’s not quitting, whoop whoop, maybe come back next week and let us know how it’s going

Reactions: 3
Ooooo cropping your insta posts.... get you!

Although the fb posts still show the whole plate & your sofa.....

Reactions: 1
Whatever diet regime you are on portion control is key! Something our Diane needs to get in check!

I do not find her meals appetising at all. She eats the most bizarre combinations.

---

Does Diane actually read those memes she posts...???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her latest lipsynch is like a really badly dubbed advert, do it properly or just don’t bother

• Haha
Reactions: 2