Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gos she’s actually not going home today and waiting till tomorrow. Would rather be there than with her son on Mother’s Day. As in wake up there in the house. If she did have a MC and that’s real wouldn’t you appreciate the children you do have and not want to be anywhere else that morning than cuddle the child you have? bleeping sick

Reactions: 8
Why does SR always do cringy videos with that song that’s like ‘find someone to come home to’ when the guy she’s pining for lives in a different country, doesn’t want her, and she doesn’t come home from anywhere because she’s always sat on her sofa begging strangers for money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I always miss the juicy stuff! I’m not buying the whole miscarriage thing, n if it is true I think it’s a sick thing for anyone to be “outting” Sloppy hoe is literally as bad as Diadro modern day tik tok fred n rose

Reactions: 2
He bought her a £500 pair of headphones for Mother’s Day, great, practical present for an expectant mother.
I saw someone commented on a post that SR had mentioned Remi’s miscarriage?
Also, do we know why she was crying yesterday?

I just seen on the FYP that a family member of remi has confirmed she didnt miscarry? I believe all this tit is an act at this point .. what kind of bunch of ‘adults’ would even go on the way they all have.. actual muppets the lot of them🙄

Reactions: 6
He bought her a £500 pair of headphones for Mother’s Day, great, practical present for an expectant mother.
She was crying because D and R kissed on live

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes the day before the gender reveal SR went to get her hair done and she was overheard telling the hair dresser remi miscarried and that she deserved it😳

• Wow
The worst thing is when things ain’t true they never come out and say it they leave everyone thinking it might be

Reactions: 3
Is Remi and Diadro back together? I’ve missed a whole chapter
Yes. She’s there all weekend since Thursday meant to go home today and obviously changed her mind she had said during the week she would be back to wake up with her son Mother’s Day but here she is
---
Although they haven’t officially said back together they are kissing on live and planning holidays.. although him and Sophie did that and he wasn’t in a relationship.. 🤣
---
Apparantly…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Their constant buying of expensive gifts ‘from the baby’ is bizarre

I don't believe there ever was someone in the hairdressers. It's been used as a deflection because Chantelle and Cassidy have been messaging troll pages giving them information.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh did kyZzz just give a dig there 🌝
---
I don't believe there ever was someone in the hairdressers. It's been used as a deflection because Chantelle and Cassidy have been messaging troll pages giving them information.
This was exactly my first thought.. plus there was that gifting account called REMIS MC gifting before the whole hair dresser thing happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.