Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Cassidy is telling Sarah she needs to take accountability for how she's been acting, apologise to people and take a break off the app. All because she's having drama with diadros mods. She should change like Sophie has. Even if Sophie might have a other episode Sarah needs to be more like Sophie 😭
---
She's gaslighting her into thinking she's the one in the wrong all the time
---
This is a difficult watch. People pushing 40 trying to control a 19 year old.
Cassidy needs to stay in her own lane. Another warped brainwashed idiot!
---
Afronted for her he’s rippin her for her teeth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ she said she lost her train of thought he goes you’ll no lose your way to the fridge tho for ur next drink. She said Il be sleeping on the couch tonight he goes isn’t that where ur sleeping anyway. She needs to have a bit of pride 🤦🏼‍♀️
i have no sympathy for her just like i have none for any women who goes near the narcissistic cunt. She knew what he was like, its been well documented on tiktok, same way Sophie Rose did yet they still insisted on travelling up here & abandoning their kids to get treated the way he treats women.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Its quite evident they had no shame when they allowed someone to pay for a holiday, hair extensions etc then up Un aliving themselves. They will take money off anyone. They are vile!

Wonder why soph is nowhere to be seen this morning
Oh she was in the box earlier but she’s gone now. Her stalker Sarah aka Megan is dying for her to go back in.

They’re really fucking riling me in those boxes. Danyal is trying to send a birthday card to D and he’s asking for his address. Remi fucking knows it and won’t message him it. Diadro seems to be oblivious. It’s angering me! Diadro could phone Danyal and talk him through it. Remi could too. They are scumbags and Danyal deserves better. I feel like messaging Danyal myself and giving him the address since it is well known anyway! He’s such a kind wee soul and they just take the piss out of him.

• Sad

SAS20211

VIP Member
Why is Sophie still fucking clinging onto that teddy. Im getting bad feeling with D and Remi this afternoon. Soph and D are either watchijg each other or texting one another too

Loserlou

Was it not just the other day she was saying she wanted to keep the gender a secret because it was the last special secret she had and wanted to keep it..... But here we are, it's getting announced before his birthday battle as well as her showing her bump 🤣🤣 talk about clout chasers, he's the biggest one of them all! I dunno who's more pathetic, him making her do it or her following his demands!

Spanor511

VIP Member
I presume the comments means that Tue child is known to SS for previous concerns not here and now
There’s no way they would know that. They will not tell you anything when you phone up. You don’t even speak to a social worker, you speak to admin staff who pass on referrals. They will categorically not tell you if a child is not known or not. The notion they would is absolutely ridiculous.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I think she's just forgotten to take the slimming filter off tiktok. She will post him doing the car seat strut with the baby and you still will be saying there's no baby 🤣🤣 I wish she wasn't pregnant just another life in this mess
i won’t ever believe a word that comes out their mouths. They are manipulative liars 😏

• Heart

Notaninfleluencer

Imagine going to see your boyfriend in a different county and ignoring your child to do box battles all day the wee boy deserves much better

• Sad
  • Angry

rainbow2022

Imagine doing a gender reveal without your own children even there 🤦‍♀️😂 he can’t wait for her to leave now it’s all about the battle now she’s brought the views in 🙈

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She will be back in box battles & fall off from number 1. The 2 of them turn my stomach. And i still don’t believe she is pregnant 😂

Spanor511

VIP Member
I noticed this comments on a vid, already known to SS?
That’s absolute bullshit. Social work offices aren’t open at the weekend, it’s emergency social work, and they only respond to emergencies. Plus. There is no way, anyone would confirm if a child was known to the service. No chance.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she brought the child..
She’s known him two minutes and drags her child on a plane to spend a weekend where they will constantly be on social media. Absolute joke I hate how people introduce kids so quick and willingly to people. I’ve been single 6 years and never want to introduce anyone to my children. Not everyone’s bad people but my kids are my life and I don’t want to disturb their peace and have random people around them

• Heart

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I miss tiktok in the height of covid with people baking banana bread and dancing. These people have ruined the app by the constant begs for money

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Aye that’s what it is Nat hen we’re all jealous that Kenny isn’t gifting us his PIP money. Get a fucking grip.

A few have mentioned to him but he’s not for listening. It’s clear to see this has the potential to be a tragic ending. These waste of space scumbags encouraging him will all have blood on their hands, but that’s no different to their cult leaders.

How do you report vulnerable people potentially being financially manipulated? I honestly hope someone reports him for some sort of welfare check. This is so sad to see. He can barely understand how tik tok works.
She is another leach the bug horse faced fucker! Its absolutely shameful that they are actively encouraging him to gift. He sent SR so much money on Monday & when he went into the box battles she sent a tiny fraction back to him. I really hope someone who knows any of his family members lets them know & they can stop him. Makes me so angry that he is clearly vulnerable & they see that as an easy target to exploit!

The complete fucking stupidity of the people he has over on those boxes is absolutely mindblowing.

Where do you find someone many stupid cnuts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Back together it looks like. Desperate cow
---
Remi will win.. Sophie will go absent.. he may reveal his own cock on Wednesday the way things are going

• Haha
Reactions: 9