Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
What so SR sitting like a mute, saying nothing about her situation, Remi or him makes him happy he is saying? So SR has obeyed him? More fool her. I know what I would be be doing to the pair of them and it would get her right up that leaderboard. This is making me sick, her sitting her licking her horse teeth, all smiles and love and light. Ohhh thanks guys….
Why does CLA etc get such a hard time for ‘begging’ but people are ‘proud’ of SR? It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 13

Scotblock

VIP Member
I think Remi is just as unstable as Sophie if I’m honest! She’s an absolute shite mother subjecting her weeman to that and quite frankly I hope her next shit is a hedgehog 😂 She may speak with a plummy accent but she’s just trailer trash really! He’s gonna finish with her at some point and she’s going to go psycho 😂

dxlly_d

He’s deffo encouraged her to go for weeklys knowing shel rake it in on sympathy gifts. He’s using remi to create the triangulation effect. Can I just say tho she’s bold af for someone with a ingrown hair infested noony

• Haha

kaylsonx

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for the poor boy. D said when she left the last time I’ll see you In two weeks basically in line for when the young lad would be gone to the dads and she says no dee you next week he didn’t know what to say because he knew what it meant. She is crazy like actually crazy. Sophie rose looks normal.

• Haha

indiechick

Chatty Member
Best thing that could happen to them all is he gets the jail. Then the two birds can find a braincell and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Loserlou

Screenshot_2024-02-25-11-08-19-96_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

I'm calling bullshit on this."her breath was so bad they wouldn't let her fly" aye ok 👍🏻 doesn't she usually go home Monday anyway? I bet they calmed SR down last night by saying she was going home today and this is them covering it up 🤣🤣 I've been on flights with guys completely out their face coming home from Ibiza, stinking of booze. I hate how they feel the need to lie and make up stories constantly

SAS20211

VIP Member
Do you think the police or someone has turned up? He is saying its exactly what he expected would happen. That poor little boy.
---
I dont know why he couldn't just say look im not doing box battles these next few days and go spend time with Remi and her son.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This will be Diadros life from now on with that crackpot having meltdowns anytime he has a woman in his company. Couldn’t happen to a better guy 😏

Lrkn27

VIP Member
There were no tears during the battle with Brummy but as soon as that finished the waterworks started again and she's away off for a 15 minute break. x
Manipulation at its finest. She is a total fanny of a lassie! How embarrassing sat on lives all day greeting & begging while your mother who is in her 60s brings up your kids. Shameful!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
He emotionally & financially manipulated everyone that is daft enough to believe his bullshit. The only person he will have left at this rate is Sophie Hoe & the ever loyal Chantelle 🥴 some army 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
will never understand all this sympathy for SR. She openly supported this arsehole, wiped beast off his door, abandoned her kids time & again to come up here for weeks at a time, even spent Christmas away from them. She went after him when she knew he was still with Becca. All the stuff with Irish Jo & Winchester. Pregnant or not, she is still a manipulative bitch.
Say it louder 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 she’s a manipulative CNT. She’s only raging because he’s out with Remi. He’s only being nice to her because he knows he needs to be, to get his surname on that birth certificate.

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
You can see already he’s getting annoyed that he’s there. I honestly can’t get over the fact she’s took that wee boy there! She’s a crackpot I can see her going batshit crazy when it goes tits up , don’t think she’ll be as silent as SR.
There isn't anything likeable about her. She seems smitten by him but I suspect the perceived fame is what has her hooked.

SR is doing the right thing by staying silent

Spanor511

VIP Member
This will be Diadros life from now on with that crackpot having meltdowns anytime he has a woman in his company. Couldn’t happen to a better guy 😏
Shows you how thick SR is, that she obviously takes everything in he says. He’s been telling her exactly what she wanted to hear regarding Remi, believed it then seen them all loved up out in a bar. Love that for her.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t listen to this crackpot anymore. He’s talking about Sophie likes she’s his child. How he’s so proud of her and how she’s grown. When in reality she’s desperate to have him back she has realised she’s to sit there like a good girl, say nothing and obey him. I would have much more respect for her and Remi if they decided to just fuck him right over. I think he knows he needs to have SR on good terms to get his name on that birth certificate and so the daughter gets his surname. So he has started communicating with her the last couple of days…hence the reset battles.

• Haha
  • Sick

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Remis not drank since that night she was pissed in his box and he said she was embarrassing. I don't think it's a case of she can't it's a case of diadro doesn't like it.
---
Can't believe he's got women fighting over him when he's sitting dressed as a rainbow unicorn with a galaxy light in the background

• Haha