Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Before she’s bubbling she’s obviously been buying into the utter shite that Diadro has been whispering in her ear. She’s an absolute mug and deserves everything she gets. How many times does she need to see he’s a raging cunt before she takes the hint and bins him off for good. She’s all about being pregnant but from what I can make out never has the kids she’s got.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Im not buying it.. he's still trying to control her.
he is unreal. It will really be a boot to his baws that she is at number 1 but really she is there because a lot of people who can’t stand him will be gifting her up past him forgetting she is a twat like him. They all need their heads seen to.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
It’s the beginning of the end..
Naaa he knew people would call all sorts to him this weekend, if she’s that desperate for her child to meet him take him to a hotel or a weekend away not to his house. That boy will be terrified of police come to the door and things it’s not right but they must of known this would happen. Kids are noisy and that won’t suit Diadro and he’ll end up making him feel unwelcome.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
So the stupid bint is still recruiting for him 😂🤦‍♀️ FML so because she’s on the weeklies and done well day 1 Diadro is up her arse and singing her praises. Is he really that desperate for Clout and money. They are embarrassing af I can’t suffer them more than I ever have. As much as child me wanted her abive him this week out of spite I just want them both to flop like fuck now. They aren’t normal or deserving to be on weeklies. If I was his new gf I’d be embarrassed of his behaviour this week. Like he’s the baby mum big wow. Funny how he doesn’t sing his other baby mums praises

• Wow

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Apparently she’s no well or something. Her pathetic wee puppets were spamming the BB comments.

I mean, I could be way off here but I bet the master manipulator is going to pull some sort of sickie to get Diadro to run down to her this weekend because she knows Remis meant to be coming up tomorrow. I mean, she’s no had an altercation with her stairs for a while.
That’s exactly what I thought when seeing the chat being spammed 😂 she’s not well fs big wow just because she’s pregnant doesn’t make her being unwell a big deal fml. She’s constantly online sitting in one position no wonder she’s not well does she ever get fresh air

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
I never knew that. That’s fucking shocking because everyone on TikTok speaks about her like she was a saint too.
None of his partners were saints. They all knew he treated the one before them badly. Jade new about his kids mum, becca new about Jade and the kids mum, Sophie new about all 3 & then theres Remi. Every partner is worse than the one before

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
She can't be shocked though. She was happy to sit in box battles with Sophie upset. She was happy when he was joking about her being baby heaven backwards rose step mum. She laughed along with him when he told her the "stories" about how all his ex's use him for clout and come online with similar story's but it's all lies. Glad she had the sense to leave quickly but it was painfully obvious from the start.
---
You know he walks about freely because when that filter slips it ages him 20 years. He's never spotted in the wild because he looks 60 in real life.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
TikTok’s very own LaYonce and CrayZee are now doing a gender and jump reveal 🙄 Some people should not be allowed to have kids. I’m actually cringing for them both. She just blatantly ignored her daughter on a live just now. My blood was boiling. SS will soon make short work of her.
she has no interest in her kids as they aren’t his. I know someone like that, has an older child with another man & her youngest is with her current man & that older child gets ignored, left out & sent to their dads all the time has she has only has time for the youngest, its so sad & so wrong.

• Sad

Walnutss

VIP Member
Poor simple remi. I thought Sophie was dumb but according to Google remi keeps putting her thong on backwards and falling awkwardly

• Haha
How can anyone say Semi is a mature woman , she comes on saying it’s over , the day after they are back together , last night she had Johny 💜 in her bio & today because dick head going to see r Soph she’s posted pictures back up of them both.
Hun that’s not gonna stop him poking that babies head tonight you weapon.

All 3 of them are bell ends, might email mr Tik tok and get them all removed 😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Diadro & Remi have been on live while they are on a night out & clearly daft arse SR has been watching them on the ipad & started her greeting. Put a green screen up so she is off camera trying to say people have sent her screenshots when really she has the ipad next to her watching. Now playing a song called breaking my heart. Ffs 😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So she got the pram she wanted 😂 hope her mum wanted that one as well seeing as she will end up the primary carer 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Hope Kenny can afford the amount of money he is sending to her. Disgusting amount of money he has spent this morning 🥴
---

built an empire 🥴 you, her and every other beg sat live every day build nothing but a ring of manipulation. Making money off the back of a lot of vulnerable people does not = an empire!
How have they built an empire 😂😂 they put a good manipulative show in for everyone and rinsed them, is that what we are classing as an empire these days. Omg no wonder the human race is ficked with this kind of mentality.
---
Im not buying it.. he's still trying to control her.
He’s making out he’s conditioned her to be this person and she wouldn’t be number 1 without him, so making it all about him fml, this TikTok nonsense is unreal. If he’s that happy for her wonder if he’ll drop a wee uni if there as chummy as he’s making out 😂 he’s said they’ve been friends from day 1 but yet he’s saying their getting on better as friends. I thought yous were only friends to start with anyway 😂🤯

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but 20 years with my husband and I wouldn’t be fighting this hard for him 😂

• Haha
I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone that irritates me as much as SR. What is it that everyone loves about her? She’s nothing but a spineless, manipulative, weak, beggy cow. These sheep literally worship her. Shes nothing special.

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
What is the kid doing while they are both doing box battles?! Have they literally left him to entertain himself while they both eye fuck the screen

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Remi just said “it’s not often we let our hair down” mate you’ve been with each other a month?!

• Haha