Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
will never understand all this sympathy for SR. She openly supported this arsehole, wiped beast off his door, abandoned her kids time & again to come up here for weeks at a time, even spent Christmas away from them. She went after him when she knew he was still with Becca. All the stuff with Irish Jo & Winchester. Pregnant or not, she is still a manipulative bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Regardless of D history ect ect.. you DONT take your child to a man's house in a different country that you have met 2/3 times.. and not even been in a relationship for a week! Mortified

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I really hope that weans Da turns up, takes Diadros door clean of the hinges and punches his cunt in

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Maybe I’m missing something but why the hell would strangers on the internet be bothered about seeing someone’s bump?! So weird

Reactions: 17

SAS20211

VIP Member
Oh shittt. Remis live.. she said shes not putting her self in toxic situations any more. She isnt a business strategy shes a woman with feelings and some things have come to light 🤣
---
Diadros asshole will be twitching

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine taking yourself off to stay with someone you met off tiktok and take your child with you. Knowing he's a beasty bastard. She's a scumbag indeed

Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I hope none of them do well on the weeklys. Shower of begging bams 😏 sooner this gifting pish fucks off the better. Remember SR was part of the “community” when 2 of its “members” unalived themselves through apparent debts gifting him & SR (whoever else).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else been on Nat Whites live tonight? Sarah exposee. I take back feeling sorry for her.
---
Also probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t care. This contacting SS, or claiming to, then plastering it on social media is for attention and likes. If people have genuine concerns about a child by all means report your concerns via the relevant channels, but dont then comment all over social media. I saw someone posted publically on the dad’s Facebook. Why not message the guy privately? Diadro and Remi deserve hate but that child shouldn’t be used as a weapon by strangers.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
SR took money off Jojo to get her hair extensions. Apparently Jojo gave her it to help with gas and electricity. She doesn’t deserve to do well in my opinion. She’s as bad as much of a scumbag manipulator as D is. Difference is she acts all sweet and innocent when she’s got as much blood on her hands as D has. They’re two cheeks of the same arse.
This is it. Sitting there like butter wouldn’t melt when she is just a manipulative beg like him & will bleed anyone dry. This is why i always take it back to how she done to Becca what Remi has done to her. Karma will always come & slap you right round your filtered face, pregnant or not. Sooner she, him & the rest of their delulu supporters fuck off, the better. People like these 2 (and anyone else who sits on live week in, week out begging) know there will be people who will give them their last & may not pay their bills to do so just to feel part of a “community” that doesn’t really exist (as the ones begging only care for the money) and think because they may chuck out “don’t gift if you can’t afford it” now & again that its fine. They are rats! I feel strongly on this because i have a family member who was heavily into gambling & he lost it all through it. Homeless, lost his family & very near lost his life. But as we have seen with Jo & Winchester, they didn’t care.
---
On late last night & on live already this morning with the begging bowl out 🥴 i don’t know how she does it being pregnant, sat in the one position for hours, hardly any sleep. When i was pregnant, i was lucky if i could keep my eyes open any later than 9pm & sitting about in the one position for too long would be sore.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Remi has really shown how thick she is. If she was smart she could have had a lot more support tonight. All those gifting in box battles could have helped towards her on the weekly’s and I bet she’s lost a load of people who won’t gift her after her going back tonight. Her and SR share the same brain cell.

On that note, SR must be out of her mood. She’s still trying to create the illusion that her and Beasty are this united power couple. Couldn’t paint a red neck on them.
our empire 🤡😂 you beg online doll, thats not what empires are, silly tart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw man, Stevie Wonder could’ve seen this coming. There’s absolutely no way she can go from being madly in love with him to friends for the sake of the baby 😂😂. She’s trying to act mature since the baby scan failed to make him want her. This is just another plan of hers. As I’ve said they’re both as manipulative as each other. She’s absolutely rinsed her gifters by making them feel sorry for her 😂😂. Funny how she waits until after resets to make up with him 🙃. We see you SR 👀

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Why is he being such a twat with the way he’s talking about remi, guys I’m in no position to answer to someone who hasn’t been in contact for days 😂😂😂 yet he doesn’t like his personal business splattered but he’s ok trying to make Remi look bad when hopefully she’s just sense to what he is about. Soph will be there arms open wide, go back to her usual antics, he’ll get bored and he’ll be onto the next dafty that shows him a bit of interest. He’ll test the waters if he can make enough money of that said person in bbs, if he can’t back you come Soph
---
I would love Remi to come live with the kebab man and just crack on as if Diadro was just a dream and forget all about him

Last edited:

SAS20211

VIP Member
The fact he used the phrase ' I dumped her' says everyrhing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 makes him sound like a 10 year old school boy. The faster he gets his karma the better.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’m not 100% sure what this is referring to but nobody is responsible for someone else’s gifting. Is someone gifts and gets into debt that’s only the gifters fault.
maybe go search tiktok for Irish Jo & Winchester. Wasn’t just gifting, there was talk of holidays being paid for, his mods ringing the woman & asking for money. Manipulation at its finest & SR was slap bang in the middle of it when it was all happening. But lets hope she milks enough money out of potentially more vulnerable people just to get one over on Diadro 🥴

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well done on the collaborative thread title @Loppylou89 & @dxlly_d 🥳

DIADRO IS STILL A BEAST!

The beast has now officially moved on with Rent a Room Remi of Babestation fame! Love is in the beasty air 🤢

Spare room Sophie has been flaunting the bump with some suspicious looking long hands one day & then the next day it has vanished 🥴

Convinced Dickadora has been sending Spare room valentines gifts as she has blocked all contact with the narc! But we all know that will only last until she gets the attention she craves from him & it is working.

Rent a room is arriving in Scotland again this weekend. Potentially introducing her son to a beast, great parenting 👏🏻

The whole thing is an absolute shit show but i am here for it! The downfall of this narc is slowly but surely happening!

• Heart