Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
They might be from months ago but some of those messages are fresh to our eyes. Considering he only made Remi his girlfriend a couple of weeks ago makes me believe some of these are very recent. It's painful obviously that she's acting as a little puppet for him. Doing whatever he says because any meltdown she has is weaponized against her with threats to take the baby away.
---
People are getting timed out and banned already 😭
---
Look at the state of him 😭
---
Hope Remi just cuts any sort of contact with him and just literally erases him entirely. Sly digs he was having, meltdown central because he didn’t get to put his version of a story out but yet was digging her out for not letting the community know anything. I think he literally pushes people to retaliate then plays the victim and makes them out like it’s clout it’s this it’s that. Honest to god the rage I get for this man he is a creature, he better end up in jail would love to see Soph crumble without him guiding her and giving he mr treats for me being such a good wee girl obeying him

Reactions: 12

Highlandlass

This guy is the worst of the worst! Classis Narcissist! The way he speaks to people is disgusting!! Not to mention he's delusional.....in what world with his past would he get full custody, shut up 😂😂 Sophie needs to stay away from him and get on with her life. I'm trying to get my head around the fact they sit on live all day and night battling/begging, I know they make money but really, I find it all so bizarre, get a fucking life 😂

My2pWorth

VIP Member
This account has posted a video in the reply to the comments posted here if anyone wants to see what they have to say 🤣
That tik tok account has doxxed Sandra's email 🤦‍♀️ What has Sandra done to you to deserve that. She's going to be going off on sick leave because of this 😆

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Nah he made it obvious he’s alone he got up dancing around full room which I thought was really odd showing everywhere but then I thought he must be trying to keep that other gobshit happy and prove Sophie isn’t there
---
She got the hair done and all..
---
Demi keeps pausing everytime he drops the phone.. if theee make it that obvious there might not be any gender reveal tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣
---
Remi could do with getting her own paps covered she’s pushing them into the fucking phone
---
Remi could do with getting her own paps covered she’s pushing them into the fucking phone

actually I feel really uncomfortable with this… she’s an eejit yes but SR is really and truly being made a fool of
---
Oh dear..
---
Oh Christ
Fuck knows where dopey Rose is going with a pram. She’s velcroed to the sofa most days 😂

• Haha

dxlly_d

Remis just said they plan on meeting up and having a “chat” and whatever the outcome is they respect eachother. She’s also saying she was in the wrong for coming on yesterday and acting on emotions, where we heard that before? Sophie rose 2.0. Mugs

• Haha

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Less than 24 hours ago “I won’t put myself in toxic situations” .. puts herself back in one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
opinions 😂 he is a CONVICTED domestic abuser!! His narcissism is also laid bare in his discord and the texts that have been leaked. He also talks to any woman he is involved with like shit on his lives. Cassidy is just another dafty who wasn’t arsed until clearly something has happed to her, silly bitch!
---
This guy is the worst of the worst! Classis Narcissist! The way he speaks to people is disgusting!! Not to mention he's delusional.....in what world with his past would he get full custody, shut up 😂😂 Sophie needs to stay away from him and get on with her life. I'm trying to get my head around the fact they sit on live all day and night battling/begging, I know they make money but really, I find it all so bizarre, get a fucking life 😂
Its quite clear that the daft trollop will never stay away from him. He speaks to her like utter shit & humiliates her at every turn but she stills sits there on lives with him giggling like a wee love sick teenager. She doesn’t care what he is like, she is determined to have this happy family life with him in her warped mind. If he said to her “come move in with me” she would be up here faster than she dropped her knickers for him, abandon her 2 kids & let her mother carry on bringing them up for her.

Last edited:

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
She's just said their followers believe anything and she never even went to the airport today there was a change of plans. What a weird thing to make up 😭
---
Just as i finished typing that she's said she did go to the airport and got a text saying plans had changed so she's staying another day, she's weird 😂

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
It is fucking TERRIFYING that their kids will see all this and think it’s an acceptable way to behave.

I really hope I’ve brought my lassie up wel enough to swing someone’s jaw if they treat her like this. And don’t even get me started on the damage it’s doing to the young boys like Remis son 🤢

dxlly_d

Remis deleted the post she had up with Diadro (the one featuring the song about loving doing life with him after a fortnight) n sloppy hoe has jus post another cringey lip sync or take me to the clouds above featuring red lipstick n tht wee shitey necklace. You cannot put a riddy on these cretins

• Haha
  • Wow

Loserlou

IMG_20240303_175444.jpg

Is this not the exact thing he's doing with the gender announcement and bump reveal before his birthday battle 😂😂😂 he's a fucking clown

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She's just said their followers believe anything and she never even went to the airport today there was a change of plans. What a weird thing to make up 😭
---
Just as i finished typing that she's said she did go to the airport and got a text saying plans had changed so she's staying another day, she's weird 😂
Their whole life online is one big lie to generate views & money. It is pathetic.

Wonder what the antibiotics are for…UTI? Chlamidia? Syphilis? Gonnohrea?

Don’t come for me on the spelling I’m no googling to check

• Haha
SR took money off Jojo to get her hair extensions. Apparently Jojo gave her it to help with gas and electricity. She doesn’t deserve to do well in my opinion. She’s as bad as much of a scumbag manipulator as D is. Difference is she acts all sweet and innocent when she’s got as much blood on her hands as D has. They’re two cheeks of the same arse.

• Wow

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Cassidy is telling Sarah she needs to take accountability for how she's been acting, apologise to people and take a break off the app. All because she's having drama with diadros mods. She should change like Sophie has. Even if Sophie might have a other episode Sarah needs to be more like Sophie 😭
---
She's gaslighting her into thinking she's the one in the wrong all the time
---
This is a difficult watch. People pushing 40 trying to control a 19 year old.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Nunayabusiness

He only likes the women to come to him so he can get laid. Remi was a dream to him being a cam girl, with skills.. and then she goes and brings a dose of reality so he can’t get what he wants when he wants and you can see it in his face and behaviour.

Rash84

Maybe remi son being in Scotland at the wkend has knocked the love train of remi & diadro 😂