Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of his partners were saints. They all knew he treated the one before them badly. Jade new about his kids mum, becca new about Jade and the kids mum, Sophie new about all 3 & then theres Remi. Every partner is worse than the one before
you clearly don't know what your talking about since you've missed and ex out... Also jade didn't know anything at the time she actually found out alot at the very end when she was in contact with the kids mum and the ex you clearly don't even know

duck knows where dopey Rose is going with a pram. She’s velcroed to the sofa most days 😂
her mum will need it when she has to look after her latest child 😏
---
I bet SR will end up being “Ill” and Daddy D will be staying to look after her , sabotaging Semi visit

Sem’s will be gutted that Sophie managed to wish him a happy 40th first on Tik tok..
her being “ill” won’t keep him there, he gives not one duck about her. “Running a business” will be his excuse for his need to go home.

Reactions: 4
Sophie was in CLA’s comments before and CLA goes oh Sophie we love you you’re much better than that other one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There must be some truth in this stuff with Remi because there's a video of her on ticktok_times_fyp saying her mum text her saying she didn't know she was doing a gender reveal tomorrow. Weird thing to even say.
At this point the 3 of them are in this together and trolling everyone

Reactions: 8
TW - MISCARRIAGE

Not a fan of Remi (anymore) but I think this plastering that she has allegedly had a miscarriage is bang out of order, both from Soggy and those sharing it all over TT. Not one post I’ve seen has a TW either. Regardless of the circumstances, I wouldn’t wish a MC on anyone. I really hope this hasn’t been fabricated to create sympathy. They’d need to be really evil to do that and honestly, I wouldn’t be shocked if they did.

Does D have a breeding kink or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you clearly don't know what your talking about since you've missed and ex out... Also jade didn't know anything at the time she actually found out alot at the very end when she was in contact with the kids mum and the ex you clearly don't even know
I do know what I'm talking about because 95% of this has played out on social media. Jades already admitted she was warned about him. Given she maybe knew the least about how he treats women and she was very young compared to him but every women thereafter has been warned about him and watched him terrorise the previous ex. If there's an ex I haven't mentioned that'll be because they've never been named online. Dont get it twisted Iv never once said these women deserve it, I'm just saying they are warned, aware and pursue him anyways. With every new women there's been more evidence than the last that they choose to ignore and get involved with him anyways.
---
TW - MISCARRIAGE

Not a fan of Remi (anymore) but I think this plastering that she has allegedly had a miscarriage is bang out of order, both from Soggy and those sharing it all over TT. Not one post I’ve seen has a TW either. Regardless of the circumstances, I wouldn’t wish a MC on anyone. I really hope this hasn’t been fabricated to create sympathy. They’d need to be really evil to do that and honestly, I wouldn’t be shocked if they did.

Does D have a breeding kink or something?
It's been said that Sophie didn't know about this and it's been Cassidy that's been messaging troll pages telling them. If it's true I can't imagine him telling Sophie, not even she's somewhat behaving like he wants her to on social media that would induce a meltdown. But then again he told becca that Sophie was pregnant before it came out as well.

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before but 20 years with my husband and I wouldn’t be fighting this hard for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do know what I'm talking about because 95% of this has played out on social media. Jades already admitted she was warned about him. Given she maybe knew the least about how he treats women and she was very young compared to him but every women thereafter has been warned about him and watched him terrorise the previous ex. If there's an ex I haven't mentioned that'll be because they've never been named online. Dont get it twisted Iv never once said these women deserve it, I'm just saying they are warned, aware and pursue him anyways. With every new women there's been more evidence than the last that they choose to ignore and get involved with him anyways.
---

It's been said that Sophie didn't know about this and it's been Cassidy that's been messaging troll pages telling them. If it's true I can't imagine him telling Sophie, not even she's somewhat behaving like he wants her to on social media that would induce a meltdown. But then again he told becca that Sophie was pregnant before it came out as well.
yes jade was warned about him on the 24th of January 2023 by the best friend of the unnamed ex AFTER jade and him split up, and he was trying to manipulate her to get her back

Reactions: 2
yes jade was warned about him on the 24th of January 2023 by the best friend of the unnamed ex AFTER jade and him split up, and he was trying to manipulate her to get her back
You have specifics.. do tell us more 👀

do you know what hold he has over them all because I am amazed

Reactions: 4
I actually hope people do send in the evidence of what kind of person he is to the courts. Cant believe sophie rose is gonna sit there and act as character witness. There gonna take 1 look at her and be like the duck they arent even in a relationship shes pregnant to him and he's go another girlfriend 🤣 what a joke

You have specifics.. do tell us more 👀

do you know what hold he has over them all because I am amazed
a have specifics because a know both the unnamed ex and the pal personally. What hold he has over people is that he has spent his entire life perfecting his manipulation and bullying tactics, its nae big secret. Its all just a case of hindsight is a wonderful thing and if they aw knew then what they know now they would have saved themselves a hell of alot of trauma
---
proof that he announced his split from jade start of jan and ma initial msg to her on the 24th ….. remis live the other night is also scarily similar to jades one that made me msg her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
a have specifics because a know both the unnamed ex and the pal personally. What hold he has over people is that he has spent his entire life perfecting his manipulation and bullying tactics, its nae big secret. Its all just a case of hindsight is a wonderful thing and if they aw knew then what they know now they would have saved themselves a hell of alot of trauma
---
proof that he announced his split from jade start of jan and ma initial msg to her on the 24th ….. remis live the other night is also scarily similar to jades one that made me msg her
It’s sad honestly.. people warn but I think women think they can be the difference or change him or something.. and Sophie is a fool but she is pregnant now and it’s a worry how her mental health would be impacted due to the manipulation etc. we call her thick for going back but duck knows really what’s being said to her as well I suppose
---
As for remi though there is no explanation that could be given to me for her..
---
Seen this being said on multiple pages this morning

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
---
A lot of them have known maybe not jade and this girl you know but sophie scrubbed the word beast aff his door and then Remi got wi him in full knowledge

Reactions: 8
A lot of them have known maybe not jade and this girl you know but sophie scrubbed the word beast aff his door and then Remi got wi him in full knowledge
my post was going to say the exact same thing about Sophie scrubbing his door.

I’m so sorry @scottishlass0711 that your friend had to go through such trauma & I hope she’s healing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sophie was there through all the protests outside his. She knows exactly what he is like but still is desperate for his attention.

Which username?
---
Found her
---
remi is flying to Scotland Thursday.. you can’t make this up
One out One I
Sophie was there through all the protests outside his. She knows exactly what he is like but still is desperate for his attention.
Remember he sent her out walking to the local shops because he was too scared to leave the house. x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.