Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's just no need for a big 40 year old mans nails to be the colour his is considering he doesn't work 🤮🤮 ewwww

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Are you all watching this pantomime (his live) ? x :rolleyes:
Yes.. it’s a wee bit weird
---
I’d say remi is glued she got off her live at 6 either to watch this or avoid the comments she will get.. or both..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He’s so gross he makes me sick, talks like he’s got a golf ball stuck in his mouth.
She’s gone all out on him for his bday!

Reactions: 4
So she got the pram she wanted 😂 hope her mum wanted that one as well seeing as she will end up the primary carer 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so cringy. I can’t believe actual strangers are invested in this (minus us, we are a different invested)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she wasn’t before, Remi will def be planning a little Diadro bun in the oven after this spectacle!

He is gets more of a hardon for views than gifts than he does about any women

Reactions: 5
Seriously? After all that are they now together?
solhie does suit the darker hair. Looks less like a becca wannabe now.
can’t believe she’s back with him and doing all that for his birthday.

Attachments

I’ll not have my baby used for views, didn’t let Sophie show her bump. Same prick who is trying to get as many viewers in as possible for an unborn baby’s gender reveal.

Reactions: 8
This is quite sad. Sophie said at the start she would love the big gender reveal that she's never had before. Now she's having it in an air b&b with a man who doesn't even like her with strangers watching and not one person who actually even cares about her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.