Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise an account like that gifted her.. do people think there is truth to some of this then?
He had been making jokes recently like "who's to say remi isn't pregnant to?" "The more babies the better" etc so it's possible I guess

Reactions: 1
Remember when Becca left him and reported him to the police? She said she had to admit to them as well he had tried to make her lie for him and something to do with court.
I remember that, did he not want her to go to court and vouch for him not being abusive basically? Can tell a mile off that's the sort of shite he would pull, he's a weasel!

Reactions: 4
Was the same with Becca, she went & backed up him up knowing what a bleep he is.
I never knew that. That’s bleeping shocking because everyone on TikTok speaks about her like she was a saint too.

Reactions: 3
I never knew that. That’s bleeping shocking because everyone on TikTok speaks about her like she was a saint too.
None of his partners were saints. They all knew he treated the one before them badly. Jade new about his kids mum, becca new about Jade and the kids mum, Sophie new about all 3 & then theres Remi. Every partner is worse than the one before

Reactions: 11
Nah he made it obvious he’s alone he got up dancing around full room which I thought was really odd showing everywhere but then I thought he must be trying to keep that other gobshit happy and prove Sophie isn’t there
---
She got the hair done and all..
---
Demi keeps pausing everytime he drops the phone.. if theee make it that obvious there might not be any gender reveal tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣
---
Remi could do with getting her own paps covered she’s pushing them into the bleeping phone
---
Remi could do with getting her own paps covered she’s pushing them into the bleeping phone

actually I feel really uncomfortable with this… she’s an eejit yes but SR is really and truly being made a fool of
---
Oh dear..
---
Oh Christ
duck knows where dopey Rose is going with a pram. She’s velcroed to the sofa most days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
None of his partners were saints. They all knew he treated the one before them badly. Jade new about his kids mum, becca new about Jade and the kids mum, Sophie new about all 3 & then theres Remi. Every partner is worse than the one before
Jesus I had no idea. He really is an absolute narcissistic, misogynistic, danger to women isn’t he.

Reactions: 7
Everyone that battles R has people in the comments saying FYP says she has a miscarriage.. horrendous if that’s happened I have lost a child.. but like again how are these people not using something or do they actually want to get pregnant and I’m talking both parties

Reactions: 6
Which username?
---
Found her
---
remi is flying to Scotland Thursday.. you can’t make this up

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was watching that rossy reports live and someone said cassidy is the one spilling, but idn how true that is.. because a few pages was giving hints for the past few days so apparently thats who was saying.🤔

Reactions: 2
Which username?
---
Found her
---
remi is flying to Scotland Thursday.. you can’t make this up

I bet SR will end up being “Ill” and Daddy D will be staying to look after her , sabotaging Semi visit

Sem’s will be gutted that Sophie managed to wish him a happy 40th first on Tik tok..

Last edited:
There must be some truth in this stuff with Remi because there's a video of her on ticktok_times_fyp saying her mum text her saying she didn't know she was doing a gender reveal tomorrow. Weird thing to even say.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.