Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? After all that are they now together?
solhie does suit the darker hair. Looks less like a becca wannabe now.
can’t believe she’s back with him and doing all that for his birthday.
He’s not back ‘with her’ it’s more ridiculous than that, his other tiktok girlf is back at home watching no doubt.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is quite sad. Sophie said at the start she would love the big gender reveal that she's never had before. Now she's having it in an air b&b with a man who doesn't even like her with strangers watching and not one person who actually even cares about her.
Is that where they are ? x

Reactions: 2
I know people will want to bang my head against a wall but I actually feel sorry for Sophie in a weird way…..

Reactions: 1
I know people will want to bang my head against a wall but I actually feel sorry for Sophie in a weird way…..
I think at this point she's choosing to put herself in this situation but it's just bleeping sad. This should be something she's doing surrounded by people who actually like her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.