Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The complete bleeping stupidity of the people he has over on those boxes is absolutely mindblowing.

Where do you find someone many stupid cnuts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remi is a stupid witch
---
I missed it but why be so horrible to danyal. She thinks she is something doesn’t she the way she talks in battles etc. a pure gobshite

Reactions: 7
He only wants her to go so he can say…. I’m expecting a baby don’t send me down (no clue why he is in court but ya

Reactions: 6
Have they done the gender reveal already?
Nah tomorrow evening about 6
---
And I hope it is a girl. Because maybe then he will stop treating women like tit and think what if a man treated my own that way how would I feel? That’s me living in hope..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He said in a previous live he will go live from Tenerife so how’s beastie going to manage that when he’s in court he will prob try and trick the idiots on tt with a green screen lol
---
He will defo get a warrant if he patches criminal court and wouldn’t want to duck with the Spanish police he if he goes to Tenerife

How can anyone say Semi is a mature woman , she comes on saying it’s over , the day after they are back together , last night she had Johny 💜 in her bio & today because dick head going to see r Soph she’s posted pictures back up of them both.
Hun that’s not gonna stop him poking that babies head tonight you weapon.

All 3 of them are bell ends, might email mr Tik tok and get them all removed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cla is love going wild at anyone who is giving diadro hate. Wild. Said no one can talk about DV when they all sit there and support EQ or someone that kicked her in the stomach? What happened there someone fill me in.

she loves diadro though she’s going off
---
I find it hard watching lives with remi especially since she is desperately back
---
Just danced around the room singing. He’s never done that before. So is hale trying to show that Sophie isn’t there to keep remi happy?
---
If anyone is watching box battles don’t you know the two of those eejits are singing this to him

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry this has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think Sophie has spoke at all and he hasn’t seen her since being there.. I feel like all is probably not well..
She must of thought she was in for a good seeing too then realised he doesn’t want to see her until he needs too 😂 he’s well a man that holds a grudge and guarantee deep down he can’t stand Soph but sees tbe money she brings in from her sympathy tit
---
Either that or she’s just not coming on to make people think she’s with him, I’d go for this reason more the bunny boiler

Reactions: 4
She must of thought she was in for a good seeing too then realised he doesn’t want to see her until he needs too 😂 he’s well a man that holds a grudge and guarantee deep down he can’t stand Soph but sees tbe money she brings in from her sympathy tit
---
Either that or she’s just not coming on to make people think she’s with him, I’d go for this reason more the bunny boiler
Nah he made it obvious he’s alone he got up dancing around full room which I thought was really odd showing everywhere but then I thought he must be trying to keep that other gobshit happy and prove Sophie isn’t there
---
She got the hair done and all..
---
Demi keeps pausing everytime he drops the phone.. if theee make it that obvious there might not be any gender reveal tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣
---
Remi could do with getting her own paps covered she’s pushing them into the bleeping phone
---
Remi could do with getting her own paps covered she’s pushing them into the bleeping phone

actually I feel really uncomfortable with this… she’s an eejit yes but SR is really and truly being made a fool of
---
Oh dear..
---
Oh Christ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How does people know she said that in a salon? is the hair dresser a secret troll? If so im here for it😂

• Haha
There was an account called miscarriage that gifted Remi yesterday and she looked shocked and diadro said don't react or talk about any gifters like that in the comments. They've also spoke on live about how Sophie has been pestering him for an expensive pram. I think it's been obvious she's having a girl so that's hardly breaking news. See for court on Thursday, it says this? Does that mean he doesn't need to go? Also see all these accounts saying he's got a 10 day trial coming up in March, how do they know it's 10 days? I thought trials just went on for as long as they needed and you weren't given a number of days just a start day. What could Sophie be a witness for?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The Gossip Girl has posted that he's making her go to court on Monday and Tuesday to be a witness. x😟
Remember when Becca left him and reported him to the police? She said she had to admit to them as well he had tried to make her lie for him and something to do with court.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise an account like that gifted her.. do people think there is truth to some of this then?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.