Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know this is diadros but brummy has literally lost his tit and hit a few things and started screaming at his misses.. he is going ape tit. And his ex said he’s in court Friday to Cassidy Cassidy jumped in Troy’s live and Troy was saying how brummy is worse than diadro and the ex said brummy in court Friday and it will all come out after
---

Watching. He’s not as bad as he was there a few mins ago. Why does he keep talking about the one thing. He hasn’t mentioned court Friday. His girlfriend must actually have an awful life with him.
Is it not all for views?

I
I wonder if the police will make an appearance at Soggys tomorrow night if he’s going to staying in her house. She has a 11yr old child living under her roof after all…

He’ll be dipping her tomorrow then Remi on Thursday since she’s being a wet wipe and running back up here to see him.
is it not wednesday hes going to hers? Whens the big birthday battle hes planning?

Reactions: 2
He’s going to near Sophie’s tomorrow he’s staying in a hotel he said. He’s live now and someone said what time is he going tomorrow and he was like awh dunno there has been a few hiccups but needs to pack etc

Reactions: 4
I

is it not wednesday hes going to hers? Whens the big birthday battle hes planning?
I think he’s meeting her today though. Someone said on a live he was going to stay with her but they could be wrong. Best taking anything said with a pinch of salt.

The posts are back on Remis page. Noticed last night she was suggesting all was well with them yet he was on his live saying he’s single. She is another level of delulu.

I think he’s meeting her today though. Someone said on a live he was going to stay with her but they could be wrong. Best taking anything said with a pinch of salt.

The posts are back on Remis page. Noticed last night she was suggesting all was well with them yet he was on his live saying he’s single. She is another level of delulu.
Wonder why soph is nowhere to be seen this morning

Reactions: 1
Wonder why soph is nowhere to be seen this morning
Oh she was in the box earlier but she’s gone now. Her stalker Sarah aka Megan is dying for her to go back in.

They’re really bleeping riling me in those boxes. Danyal is trying to send a birthday card to D and he’s asking for his address. Remi bleeping knows it and won’t message him it. Diadro seems to be oblivious. It’s angering me! Diadro could phone Danyal and talk him through it. Remi could too. They are scumbags and Danyal deserves better. I feel like messaging Danyal myself and giving him the address since it is well known anyway! He’s such a kind wee soul and they just take the piss out of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh she was in the box earlier but she’s gone now. Her stalker Sarah aka Megan is dying for her to go back in.

They’re really bleeping riling me in those boxes. Danyal is trying to send a birthday card to D and he’s asking for his address. Remi bleeping knows it and won’t message him it. Diadro seems to be oblivious. It’s angering me! Diadro could phone Danyal and talk him through it. Remi could too. They are scumbags and Danyal deserves better. I feel like messaging Danyal myself and giving him the address since it is well known anyway! He’s such a kind wee soul and they just take the piss out of him.
You should do it. Danyal really wants him to get card. x

Reactions: 3
Agreed
That Nina is another Cassidy, the quicker she fucks off the better
Agree! She is so jarring. Such a pick me girl.
---
You should do it. Danyal really wants him to get card. x
I’ve sent him a wee message asking if he got the address. He doesn’t follow me back so not sure he’ll see it. I wouldn’t ever considering helping anything to do with D but Danyals excited for him to get the card and he’s went to effort. God love him🥺.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agreed

Agree! She is so jarring. Such a pick me girl.
---

I’ve sent him a wee message asking if he got the address. He doesn’t follow me back so not sure he’ll see it. I wouldn’t ever considering helping anything to do with D but Danyals excited for him to get the card and he’s went to effort. God love him🥺.
He is. That's the only reason I said. x

• Heart
She’s a stupid lassie if she is going to back a beast up in court pregnant with his baby. If social services get a whiff of that they will be all over her like a rash! Especially if it’s not the verdict he wants that he gets.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh I’m glad if she is planning to go for the reason you’ve said… SS will be all over them. They’ll see she’s a sandwich short of a picnic. She’s putting herself right in the spotlight.

He’s just said they’ve picked the name, guessing we’re blessed with heaven spelt backwards then?

• Haha
  • Sad
She’s a stupid lassie if she is going to back a beast up in court pregnant with his baby. If social services get a whiff of that they will be all over her like a rash! Especially if it’s not the verdict he wants that he gets.
Was the same with Becca, she went & backed up him up knowing what a bleep he is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.