Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait til it’s over and she’s got half as much coins as she thought she will be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s getting a universe because of how many points she has so she’ll be buzzing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In fairness she was told in live with him earlier he said he takes 30 and then gifts back depending on what score is… she will prob forget though
he gifts back nowhere near what she has lost to him. Once she clicks on she will kick off later 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She going to go mad later when she looks to see how little she made and hasn't moved up the rankings

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“People hate me because im the 4th highest gifter in the UK” 😂 did he really say that🤡 yeah thats why people hate you beasty boy🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“People hate me because im the 4th highest gifter in the UK” 😂 did he really say that🤡 yeah thats why people hate you beasty boy🙄🙄
He is obsessed with gifting badges 😂 nobody in the real world gives a duck that tadgers like him waste thousands sending gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god dimples and brummy at it he says he’s been talking to underage on tik tok
---
Cassidy in with Troy now

Last edited:
Sorry I know this is diadros but brummy has literally lost his tit and hit a few things and started screaming at his misses.. he is going ape tit. And his ex said he’s in court Friday to Cassidy Cassidy jumped in Troy’s live and Troy was saying how brummy is worse than diadro and the ex said brummy in court Friday and it will all come out after
---
IF YOUR NOT ALREADY GET ON BRUMMYS LIVE NOW
Watching. He’s not as bad as he was there a few mins ago. Why does he keep talking about the one thing. He hasn’t mentioned court Friday. His girlfriend must actually have an awful life with him.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I know this is diadros but brummy has literally lost his tit and hit a few things and started screaming at his misses.. he is going ape tit. And his ex said he’s in court Friday to Cassidy Cassidy jumped in Troy’s live and Troy was saying how brummy is worse than diadro and the ex said brummy in court Friday and it will all come out after
---

Watching. He’s not as bad as he was there a few mins ago. Why does he keep talking about the one thing. He hasn’t mentioned court Friday. His girlfriend must actually have an awful life with him.
i died when he lost in and threw the mic😂 but yeah i feel for his GF him screaming at her saying its her fault for messaging him!! Hes a vile piece of tit

Reactions: 4
I think something is going on he is battling remi and he was saying about getting messages and then said I was getting off but looks like don’t need to get up early now and then said about I’ll probably be doing box battles tomorrow afternoon now.. seemed odd comments to make.. also remi is going Scotland Thursday.. apparantly

I wonder if the police will make an appearance at Soggys tomorrow night if he’s going to staying in her house. She has a 11yr old child living under her roof after all…

He’ll be dipping her tomorrow then Remi on Thursday since she’s being a wet wipe and running back up here to see him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.