Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are back together do you recon and he isn’t saying out to keep Sophie on side?

Reactions: 1
His 11pm reset didn’t go great and that’s because he’d no one in that usually does it for him. Only for Sophie tonight he would have still be sitting in 50/60s and I see remi has been gifting him again too.
IMG_1821.png

Reactions: 1
Yeah I had to scroll right down to see where he was sitting not long after reset he was in the teens just where he likes it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Beast lover
Yep. These people that just ignore the beast behaviour turn my stomach. ‘None of my business’ just means ‘Here for the money and don’t care how I get it.’
This is why these people get away with it over and over again and think they’re untouchable.

Can we not all agree that if you lay hands on people, or mentally abuse them and there is clear proof of it that they should be cut off, not given attention and not profit from it?

Is that not just a very basic human way of behaving when it’s as clear cut as these cases are?
Real people are getting hurt and unaliving themselves because of these people ffs!

But no, they get these women (and it is generally women) on their side, making excuses for them and getting them support so they all profit from it. Sick, and I hope they get what they deserve.

I didn’t have high hopes anyway, but she’s missed the best opportunity in months! Remi has had so many chances to not go there, ignored them, then a very real chance to realise her mistake and finally break that narcissists control by cutting him off.

She had the chance to show him what a woman can do when she chooses to be strong, and actually Influence the followers to see he manipulates and twists to see he’s not the bleeping wizard of oz!

But no. This daft cow did exactly what they all do, and set women back yet again publicly. It’s either, as I said, it’s not all as it seems and he’s got them all working in on it for views and money (he loves the ‘power’ and they think they’re in on it…🤯 no you’re being used.) or he’s paying and promising them things them to get what he wants, in which case they’re still being used… stop it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep. These people that just ignore the beast behaviour turn my stomach. ‘None of my business’ just means ‘Here for the money and don’t care how I get it.’
This is why these people get away with it over and over again and think they’re untouchable.

Can we not all agree that if you lay hands on people, or mentally abuse them and there is clear proof of it that they should be cut off, not given attention and not profit from it?

Is that not just a very basic human way of behaving when it’s as clear cut as these cases are?
Real people are getting hurt and unaliving themselves because of these people ffs!

But no, they get these women (and it is generally women) on their side, making excuses for them and getting them support so they all profit from it. Sick, and I hope they get what they deserve.

I didn’t have high hopes anyway, but she’s missed the best opportunity in months! Remi has had so many chances to not go there, ignored them, then a very real chance to realise her mistake and finally break that narcissists control by cutting him off.

She had the chance to show him what a woman can do when she chooses to be strong, and actually Influence the followers to see he manipulates and twists to see he’s not the bleeping wizard of oz!

But no. This daft cow did exactly what they all do, and set women back yet again publicly. It’s either, as I said, it’s not all as it seems and he’s got them all working in on it for views and money (he loves the ‘power’ and they think they’re in on it…🤯 no you’re being used.) or he’s paying and promising them things them to get what he wants, in which case they’re still being used… stop it!
There’s defo something he holds over them, she didn’t even say much when she announce they had separated. Nothing to do a speech like she done last night saying she acted on emotion and did a silly silly thing. Like fml she presented herself well regarding the situation, and because he’s started his shite in the discord using all the same words he’s made her tell everyone last night she thinks he must be right and she’s on the wrong. 9/10 it wasn’t over so what does that mean, no way was she 1/10 finished with him 2 nights ago she seemed dead set on it was done it is what it is and move forward. Or does it actually mean he was the one that ended it and she assumed that was it and decided to tell everyone her own version. All they girls do is make everyone think what Diadro spouts must be true as they all publically apologise and go back to his nonsense. They are feeding him to think they are the ones always in the wrong and he’s always right.

Reactions: 8
Who's wee Gemma from Hamilton and who knows the story? Rent a room keeps getting asking and the comments are disappearing so fast

Both the little lap dogs sat on live with red lipstick on, anyone would think he was holding them hostage, imagine they’re both doing this of their own accord. Pathetic little puppets.

Reactions: 8
Anyone see Remis face when he just said about going to Telford 😂😂. Both of them are just desperate and delusional to think he wants any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CLA saying she will come to box battles, how many times has she said that 😂 i think she just like to get his hopes up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
CLA saying she will come to box battles, how many times has she said that 😂 i think she just like to get his hopes up 😆
She’ll have inhaled a maccies and be sleeping by 8pm 🤣 she would wipe the floor with SR and Remi though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she goes she doesn’t give a ahit what she says she said on her own live she would go in and beat the rest of those little mince pies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t get over remi just as easy as that coming back and gifting and sitting off In boxes.. at least Sophie gives it a few days.. this one is crackers
---
Two of them in his chat the pick me vibes are on another level

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s like their pimp it’s unreal they give women a bad name fawning over him like that. It’s just a matter of time before the next bimbo comes along

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.