Diadro #8 Botox and the beast how long will Sophie keep hawding her weesht!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morals went out the window with her the minute she took her kid to a beasts house 🥴

💯… she’s toxic and unstable herself.. she just acts like she’s mature but she’s showing her true colours . Not long till she has an outburst

Reactions: 7
Remis just said they plan on meeting up and having a “chat” and whatever the outcome is they respect eachother. She’s also saying she was in the wrong for coming on yesterday and acting on emotions, where we heard that before? Sophie rose 2.0. Mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s literally sat repeating everything he’s said
“I’m a woman, I have emotions. I came on and bla bla bla. We’re fine we’re probably going to meet up and talk”
It’s embarrassing, another woman under his spell.

Reactions: 4
Morals went out the window with her the minute she took her kid to a beasts house 🥴
Shes just after saying that she shouldn't have come on last night and "acted on her emotions" (what a dickadora thing to say). Especially when there's 9/10 chance that it wasnt over.....so they are 9/10 bsck together!?

Reactions: 5
Best thing that could happen to them all is he gets the jail. Then the two birds can find a braincell and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes it is. This whole thing is actually starting to get me so frustrated. Sophie over sending big gifts while she’s sitting there saying it’s probably not over. Can’t make it up

Reactions: 7
It is bleeping TERRIFYING that their kids will see all this and think it’s an acceptable way to behave.

I really hope I’ve brought my lassie up wel enough to swing someone’s jaw if they treat her like this. And don’t even get me started on the damage it’s doing to the young boys like Remis son 🤢

Reactions: 11
Remi has really shown how thick she is. If she was smart she could have had a lot more support tonight. All those gifting in box battles could have helped towards her on the weekly’s and I bet she’s lost a load of people who won’t gift her after her going back tonight. Her and SR share the same brain cell.

On that note, SR must be out of her mood. She’s still trying to create the illusion that her and Beasty are this united power couple. Couldn’t paint a red neck on them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well if she catches wind the others are planning on meeting up it’s only a ticking time bomb.. in all seriousness imagine Sophie did lose it earlier.. he wouldn’t be near top ten

Reactions: 2
Shes just after saying that she shouldn't have come on last night and "acted on her emotions" (what a dickadora thing to say). Especially when there's 9/10 chance that it wasnt over.....so they are 9/10 bsck together!?
And after him saying in his discord he finished with her 😂 there is not one of them wired up right 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant even bare to click on to that beasts live anymore, his voice is like nails on a chalk board! Its actually discusting how these girls act around him - i would love to know what hold he thinks he has over them? And SR back in gifting all the ‘reset’ money back what a clown🤡 i agree with the person above - SR daughter will be thinking this is normal for a partner to treat you like tit, its heartbreaking! Children are like sponges, they will copy every single thing and its actually sad to believe these fools are ‘parents’ (and i use that term very loosely)!!!

Reactions: 8
Remi has really shown how thick she is. If she was smart she could have had a lot more support tonight. All those gifting in box battles could have helped towards her on the weekly’s and I bet she’s lost a load of people who won’t gift her after her going back tonight. Her and SR share the same brain cell.

On that note, SR must be out of her mood. She’s still trying to create the illusion that her and Beasty are this united power couple. Couldn’t paint a red neck on them.
our empire 🤡😂 you beg online doll, thats not what empires are, silly tart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
our empire 🤡😂 you beg online doll, thats not what empires are, silly tart!
Can't believe she actually came out with that. Mortified for her. x
---
Some girl in Remi's live asked her if she was free and single now and she said they won't be revealing anything as it'll end up on the fyp. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.