Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yous need to get in his live 🤣 Sophie’s saying you chose wish over me etc while he’s battling remi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg she’s kicking off while he battles remi hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s blocked him on insta 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soph was on her own live, then someone messaged her on Insta….sad face then she ended abruptly. She then joined his live….who’s Laura?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yous need to get in his live 🤣 Sophie’s saying you chose wish over me etc while he’s battling remi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you see what her last comment was before she got muted ?
---
Soph was on her own live, then someone messaged her on Insta….sad face then she ended abruptly. She then joined his live….who’s Laura?!
Swearing shep shes refering too.. she won the BB tonight
---
Crocodile tears from soph rose.. remi was texting wincester apprantly too. Called remi a money grabbing witch 💀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sophie is pissed off at that Swearing Shep?
---
See when you become a member of a team does that mean you're paying a monthly subscription to the person? Just wondered because I saw SR has over 5500 members. x
No. You click the orange heart at the top of the screen. It costs 1p. Then you can send a ‘heart me’ daily which is free, but counts towards the popular live leaderboard.

Reactions: 2
Did that Blaine just say they arent Sophs mods? He does realise u can click his name & see he is a mod 😂

Reactions: 1
Hahahahah, she’s greeting like a big baby.
Hahahahha im sorry but i can't even feel sorry for her.
---
All she keeps repeating is ' shes gonna push a pregnant person over the edge ' behave sophie rose.

Can’t blame a girl for pushing her over the edge, the blame lies with her & him!

Reactions: 8
She’s just a jealous, mental bunny boiler. She’s absolutely raging Remi beat her in box battles and this is the resulting temper tantrum.

I scrubbed his door for him 😂 shes breaking her heart but still concerned about getting orange hearts in, WTF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Canny cope with Diadro is king gaun the babbbbbyyyy, nice deep breaths 😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.