Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think viewers will go down now as Remi had support and people wanted to see her beat Sophie. Honestly a mother of 2 and apparently pregnant and she’s acting like that. Mortifying.

Reactions: 10
I think viewers will go down now as Remi had support and people wanted to see her beat Sophie. Honestly a mother of 2 and apparently pregnant and she’s acting like that. Mortifying.
Yes after Sophie snipped Remi in the box battles, there was a lot of uproar in the comments but they were quickly muted by the mods.

Reactions: 4
She was on live with a guy Tom in the US trying to recruit him for BB like the Ghislaine Maxwell she is. She asked his content and he said he gave relationship advice and asked if she had any problems 😂. She declined and then when he asked if she was single she said yes. So she’s acknowledging that she’s single 🙃. After he was done with her he said he wasn’t going to do the BB after his comments were spammed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry in advance for the thick question, but when they call Diadro a ‘beast’ is there an underlining meaning? or is it just instead of calling him a cnut .. 😊

Reactions: 2
She was on live with a guy Tom in the US trying to recruit him for BB like the Ghislaine Maxwell she is. She asked his content and he said he gave relationship advice and asked if she had any problems 😂. She declined and then when he asked if she was single she said yes. So she’s acknowledging that she’s single 🙃. After he was done with her he said he wasn’t going to do the BB after his comments were spammed
Naaa, I am howling at ‘Ghislaine Maxwell’ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Naaa, I am howling at ‘Ghislaine Maxwell’ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣
I got that from some comments on TT yesterday and I was howling too 😂😂😂. Quite an accurate comparison I think 😂😂
---
Sorry in advance for the thick question, but when they call Diadro a ‘beast’ is there an underlining meaning? or is it just instead of calling him a cnut .. 😊
He was texting a 15 year old girl and he has a DV conviction/convictions along with pending grape charges. Thats how he’s earned the beast title 😊.

• Haha
I swear Diadro wasn’t following Remi earlier when I checked and now he is. Remi back in BB. Simple Soph was in but then left abruptly and comments saying she’s on her own live now. Wonder if Diadoras punted her to give Remi a chance.
Just checked and SRS is on her own live. Not as cheery as she has been. Somethings went down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something defo went down anyone mentioning BB on SR live are being deleted asap

• Haha
Please someone tell me why Soph spat the dummy and left box battle and started her own live I missed it 😂
Coming here to find out also.. she just said she's gonna take some time off tiktok. 🤣😑 until later.. when shes forgot what she said.

• Haha
She’s obviously raging Remi is back. Delighted to see that smug smile wiped off her beaver face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAHAHA DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR SIMPLE SOPH THERE?????

She just said ‘big daddy’ was with the side slapper 😂😂😂😂😂. THE AUDACITY

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just said shes sick of having stuff pushed infront of her face. Now got a guy in her box. D WILL BE FUMING

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.