Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mods are running back to D with pics of Soph on her live. 🤣 she aint allowed to stand upp.. that guys a major red flag lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His mods are running back to D with pics of Soph on her live. 🤣 she aint allowed to stand upp.. that guys a major red flag lol.
and this is the life she has been desperate for, what a total idiot she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s her all smiles again because Remi got put out of box battles. It was clearly her gifting that Andrew.

Reactions: 5
The money she’s gifting she should be saving up for that baby if there is a baby, instead she’d rather spend it playing these daft games . She needs to grow up

Reactions: 9
The thing is nothing new has changed for her to be so drastic today, she’s just annoyed that remi is allowed to stand up and she isn’t 😂 naughty step for Soph, she purposely made her own live and showing her bump and body to get a reaction from him, because she’s not done it any other time. She’s such a child for letting someone control what she can and can’t do anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
shes just sniped Andrew on a back up account you could see her doing it. She’s a loser!
I think the 2 of them are working together. It's all a set up to get more people in the boxes. Nobody is going to try when she's winning every day. She's definitely sniping to get remi out

Reactions: 6
shes just sniped Andrew on a back up account you could see her doing it. She’s a loser!
Yep. That Dans Army? You could see her.
---
I think the 2 of them are working together. It's all a set up to get more people in the boxes. Nobody is going to try when she's winning every day. She's definitely sniping to get remi out
She had more viewers than him though. Her and her followers are obsessed with Remi. It’s disturbing behaviour. How grown women are obsessed with some slapper from Telford they don’t even know.

Last edited:
Yep. That Dans Army? You could see her.
---

She had more viewers than him though. Her and her followers are obsessed with Remi. It’s disturbing behaviour. How grown women are obsessed with some slapper from Telford they don’t even know.
Yes! That Dans army. And she was frantically doing something. Imagine being so jealous of someone. She’s utterly pathetic as are her wee minions. They repulse me

I hope it gets back to Remi that simple Soph called her a slapper. Not very circle of kindness of her. I’d love to see Remi go tonto on that wee mutt 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope it gets back to Remi that simple Soph called her a slapper. Not very circle of kindness of her. I’d love to see Remi go tonto on that wee mutt 🙏🏼
Takes one to know one. Sophie Rose is a trollop & karma is a bleep, hope she enjoys it 🙂

• Haha
The bimbo is flirting big style in a battle, telling the guy she's single and doesn't have a boyfriend. Big daddy ain't going to be pleased

• Haha
I actually dont think Remi is a slapper.. shes got a good body and a pretty face and she works it lol. She has what only Soph Rose could dream of. I actually don't understand what Remi sees i D
---
Any screen recordings of the bunny boiler kicking aff?
She wasnt really kicking off.. just making slight digs been dramatic. She was frantically texting D. He was texting her back. Then she abruptly ended the live.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.