Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually dont think Remi is a slapper.. shes got a good body and a pretty face and she works it lol. She has what only Soph Rose could dream of. I actually don't understand what Remi sees i D
---

She wasnt really kicking off.. just making slight digs been dramatic. She was frantically texting D. He was texting her back. Then she abruptly ended the live.
i think Remi is just enjoying winding Spare Room up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand that swearing shephardess. Her son’s in jail for murder and she says he’s innocent. She’s another charity thief. Scum.

Reactions: 12
Surprise surprise spare room is in the box now
Ffs why did he even bother allowing her in πŸ˜‚ his live was doing pretty well so there is no need for her to be in, literally starting to despise her more than the beast himself
---
Mrs this is probably my last live, I’m not going into box battles yadda yadda ….. 2 minutes later

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs why did he even bother allowing her in πŸ˜‚ his live was doing pretty well so there is no need for her to be in, literally starting to despise her more than the beast himself
---
Mrs this is probably my last live, I’m not going into box battles yadda yadda ….. 2 minutes later
She just wants the attention especially his attention. Thirsty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just know the bunny boilers sitting on mute with the camera aff greeting with narcissist blaring πŸ˜‚ I hope Remi is getting a good laugh at her expense

• Haha
It looks like they’ve been told to smile & pout & look as seductive as possible for maximum gifting.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It’s just pathetic of Sophie going in with no camera on and not even interacting with people gifting her, it just shows she expects just to be gifted when she goes in the box battles and doesn’t have gratitude to people gifting her
---
Wonder if holly or dansworldfanily will make an appearance gifting Soph soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Same. I think more and more will gift her though to get it right up Beaver Face. 🦫 I will.

Reactions: 3
The lack of a big last min snipe for the bunny boiler says it all.

There was a comment on a post somewhere calling the bunny boiler Jaqueline McCafferty and I can’t unsee it now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lack of a big last min snipe for the bunny boiler says it all.

There was a comment on a post somewhere calling the bunny boiler Jaqueline McCafferty and I can’t unsee it now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jacqueline McCafferty and Ghislaine Maxwell. I’m loving these 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See when you become a member of a team does that mean you're paying a monthly subscription to the person? Just wondered because I saw SR has over 5500 members. x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.