Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another drama just before resets eh 🙃 need to keep the gullible hooked on their shite so they can continue to fleece them 🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 14
Gonna push a pregnant lady over the edge… “ I hope you fall into a hole and never come out of it” is that another they’re wishing death on that helped them once upon a time… 🫢

Reactions: 3
She looked like she was reading a script in parts, she’s as shite at acting as she is at being a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to laugh when she was ranting that Emma & Tom aren’t even together….bit like you & the beast Sophie 😏 wonder if Rent a Room got that phonecall from him 😂

Reactions: 7
Had to laugh when she was ranting that Emma & Tom aren’t even together….bit like you & the beast Sophie 😏 wonder if Rent a Room got that phonecall from him 😂
Was gonna ask what phone call.. then realise I posted the video here 🤣 I’m sure she did along with a video call showing what she’s missing 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why’s she having a meltdown over leaked texts when this was last week now, it’s her own fault for treating people like tit, wants support from them one minute and then fucks them over but yet expects them to remain loyal and quiet about what they know
---
Ps I can’t find any rant videos from her, who posted them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I can't find it either!!!! Ragin
Just look up diadro in the search bar it’ll all come up. I’ll post a bit of it here though! Try read diadros comments in the live!
---

Reactions: 7
It's on the account thegeeemann ... It's very convenient how there's always a drama before the resets on a Sunday.. notice that?

She will be on later today and everyone will be calling her queen Sophie again, saying poor Sophie and sending her gifts. She's an absolute twit.

Reactions: 10
Soph rose deserves everything she has coming for her im afraid. She shares her life to people that shes talked to on the internet and doesn't even really know ..that shes getting abused by him then expects no one to leak it.. she drops her real friends as fast as she drops her knickers. Girls got no real life poor soul. I overheard her saying she has worked in the past she was her dad's carer then she does tiktok to earn an income. 🤣😭 i dunno who she was trying to kid..when her dad was poorly im sure he was been looked after by her mum and she sat on tiktok live most days and promoting her onlyfriends on instagram. 🙄 the girl needs a reality check. As for her taking the piss out of guys with learning difficulties on the app she has a nerve cause apparently her own son his austistic. Regarding her daughter.. im sure she's begging for mums attention everyday hence her coming back every day when shes there to be shouted at and told to go to bed.. once in bed hears her mum talking to all her tiktok mates and getting abused by a weird scottish man. What a life eh. Lets all feel sorry for bleep rose. 🎻🎻🎻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw that Hutch say she received £60k compo for something & thats why she doesn’t work.

Reactions: 3
What was it that triggered that dramatic meltdown? Who are Tom and Emma?
Got to laugh at her blaming everyone else but Diadora. She’s spineless.

Reactions: 5
I heard somewhere that the 60k was her inheritance
Her dad passed only last year.. it was after hutch. But she doesn't drive but said she can but theres reasons so that'll be it.
---
I dunno what triggered last night but she knows the truth is coming out and she can't handle it. Last night that Jordan had a battle. SR was in there bigging it up. When it came to gifting Soph didn't even send a rose. Diadro sent a sports car and Remi sent a money gun or something.

Emma used to gift big in the box battles then she entered them herself. Then her boyfriend/not boyfriend started the gifting & going in as well. He used the name Jabby. Clearly became part of the cult then switched after supporting Sophie Rose when he was being a bleep to her for the millionth time. They got shat on when she went running back to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.